1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Miley Cyrus Leaked

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by 100neurotic, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayoD

MayoD

Nah, cause it's Miley's own piss hitting her feet, and it's fresh so probably not to germy. A gas station rest room is just layers of prostitute and trucker waste that hasn't been mopped in years.

over_drive likes this.
  2. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

When Miley shaves her head and charges at papz with an umbrella, then we can start making comparisons.

nutting in your anus likes this.
  3. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

You forgot dropping her kid.

4. vgfan

vgfan

To be fair to Britney, she was going through the classic signs of an emotional breakdown at the time. Miley's just attention seeking and trying to rebel to shake off her Disney image.

5. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Yeah c'mon guys, leave Britney alone!

6. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Yeah no, I'd still rather piss outside barefoot than go to a gas station bathroom barefoot, and I think most would agree.

7. MrConnoisseur

MrConnoisseur

Bi means you see view the sexual partner in terms of male or female and that determines the attractiveness. Pan means they don't view it as Male or Female, just a person they wish to have sex with.

8. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

I honestly thought she had taken a shit in one of those pics.

9. szijjarto

szijjarto

Great pictures, but the Iphone 6 picture quality looks very disappointing to me.

10. -Drizzle-

-Drizzle- Gaga 4 Gaga Ten Years of Phun

Maybe they exist. Some reliable people have mentioned that most of yesterdays leaks were partial leaks. Miley's set is supposed to be huge hence why she's leaked a number of times now. What's leaked of her so far is probably the LQ stuff.

11. bonetista

bonetista

Pissley Cyrus leaking in the street

12. rstarr

rstarr

and to be even more fair, they're both Monarch victims of mind control

13. rstarr

rstarr

That happened a long time ago when she was underage and just starting her crazy bullshit. Miley had lost her phone, and her "handlers" were freaking out, seeking it, since they knew it was filled with CP and criminal activity. Billy Ray tried to get involved, and wanted to know what was going on, and they told him "it's none of your business."

14. johndube8181

johndube8181

No

15. BobRossMakesMeHard

BobRossMakesMeHard

Both Miley Cyrus and Kristen Stewart were not hacked. Stella Maxwell's phone was hacked and she had pics of Miley / Kristen on them. Thought this was pretty obvious.

foeplay and TERRASTAR18 like this.
  16. -Drizzle-

-Drizzle- Gaga 4 Gaga Ten Years of Phun

I never said it was Miley that was hacked. This is the 3rd time she's had pictures leaked in the past 2 years. These pics are from a different source than the first two and there seems to be more out there.

I'm talking about pics that are from 2014 onwards. No idea about those.

17. vgfan

vgfan

Lets not bring that BS into it. Next you'll be saying Jay-Z does an Illuminati hand sign, even though he was successfully sued by retired pro wrestler/WWE Hall of Fame inductee/DDPYoga founder Diamond Dallas Page for using his "diamond cutter" hand sign.

18. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leaked! HA! I get it!

19. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I love that she never lawyers up or even gives a fuck whenever her pics leak. She is such a delight!

20. Raziel21

Raziel21

According to my former Tumblr page either she or Stella's lawyers filed a copyright for them.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.