1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Miley Cyrus 'March For Our Lives' in Washington, DC - March 24-2018 (Political debate)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Goatmaster6, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Too right, even if the moron know his point is well past anything nearing merit, he'll just keep arguing for it because of simple stupid pride, too many people want to be heard when no one wants to listen

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  2. God Emperor

God Emperor

1.Well the thing is no gun control law will pass in the current congress without the approval of a lot of republicans.

2.These republicans were voted by people who are against gun control.

3.So these republicans will not pass such laws.

4. You can have all the debates and all the marches you want, there will be no gun control laws.

5. Angry? These anti gun people openly shout that they will never vote for a republican and then wonder why the congress( who are majority republican now) wont pass gun control laws.

6. Why would they? They have nothing to gain. Even if they pass the laws, their popularity will actually decrease because the anti-gunners will still note vote for them and they will lose the pro gun votes.

3. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

"But, but... Hannity’s said all these things are true!! And then Steve Doocey said the same thing the next morning! That CAN'T be a coincidence... Wait #Conspiracy"

RaiderCane likes this.
  4. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

It ALWAYS is, not just here but everywhere

5. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

RaiderCane likes this.
  6. jtfloyd86

jtfloyd86

Couldn't help but notice your lack of any logical rebuttal to any point I made. Guess that's what happens when you have nothing but an emotional argument to bring to the table. Weird, for someone who believes so strongly in their argument that they were willing to come out and attack me personally for my opinion, you sure gave up quite easily. Once again, good day to you sir.

7. jtfloyd86

jtfloyd86

I agree with your points, and it boggles the mind how many (on the left) are looking for a scapegoat for these shootings, shifting the blame from the deranged shooters themselves. As I stated 2 posts ago, a school shooter was stopped by an armed security guard, leaving a few injured (one ended up dying, I believe), and saving countless lives in the process. This is after the liberally indoctrinated, bald-headed (probably cute if she had hair) Spanish chick claimed that the idea of arming teachers was "stupid". Nevermind the fact that they'd be trained or anything. Anyway, this is the opposite of what happened in Parkland, with the cowards assigned to PROTECT the students staying away, while the mentally ill Cruz slaughtered them. .

Its funny how some people here are claiming that the pro-gun folk are being paranoid about getting "their guns taken away", when "pretty blond with glasses" activist literally stated, "When they give us that inch, that bump stock ban, we will take a MILE. We are not here for bread crumbs, we are here for real change... They know that if there is no assault weapons BAN passed, then we will vote them out." I'm guessing that she let the cat out of the bag (when she wasn't supposed to), regarding the true intentions of this latest liberal anti-Trump get together. And for the (mostly) women listening to these students, turned victims, turned attention whores (going on Ellen, smiling from ear-to-ear, looking like they're having the time of their lives after their friends were recently murdered. really?), do they even know WHAT they were protesting?

I saw a video that pretty much was what I was expecting regarding the answer to that question. I challenge anyone to youtube, "March for Our Lives Assault Weapon" and hit the video titled, "Protesters Say Ban Assault Weapons... Whatever They Are", by CampusReform, and claim that these people's opinions are fueled by logic and not mainstream media propaganda. The interviewer asks random protesters what gun policies should be put into place. Among the first answers he got were, "I think there needs to be a complete BAN on assault weapons". "There definitely needs to be a BAN on these assault rifles." "Any BANNING of ANY guns, I would be supportive of." "Assault weapons are not necessary for home defense. They're not necessary for the average citizen to have."

If that's not eye-opening enough, he asks these same folk, "Who would support the ban of assault weapons, moving forward?" They all raised their hands, predictably. Next question, "Can any of you tell me what an assault weapon is?" Awkward silence. "Um, like I.. no I guess um. But, assault weapon. Does that sound safe to you?" The next chick, "Um, yeah. Honestly, if you're asking me, any gun that isn't a pistol should be BANNED." The next, "The same amount of people die by assault weapons as do car crashes in a given year. Its a similar number." Sure. Next young lady, "I'm not even against just assault weapons. I'm pretty much against MOST guns." Then they went on to claim the second amendment was "outdated", they didn't agree with it, yadda yadda. Point being, these young, impressionable adults don't even KNOW what they're marching for. But they think a group of a couple hundred thousand uniformed opinions and emotion will lead to a change to the Constitution. Jesus Christ.

Soon after I posted this comment, I logged into Twitter to find, "Repeal the Second Amendment" trending. Guess the liberals couldn't hide their true agenda anymore. As satisfying as it was to see Trump beat Hillary on election night when virtually nobody gave him a chance, its going to be even better when he gets re-elected. I wonder what conspiracy against him the left will manufacture by then?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    God Emperor likes this.
  8. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Seek help.

sleazoid99 and Pooterscoo like this.
  9. God Emperor

God Emperor

You have a very impressive skill of debating. :sarcasm:

jtfloyd86 likes this.
  10. jtfloyd86

jtfloyd86

It's the same typical "trying to shame or demonize anyone I don't agree with, because I don't have any argument to counter what was said" tactics the left tried and failed at for the past 2 1/2 years. I remember making one post supporting Trump a while ago, only to have someone claim that I'd be more comfortable at a "white supremacist" website. This was hilarious for 2 reasons. 1. This person used the same diversionary tactic I described above, and 2. I'm not white.

But anyway, yeah, lets see how far Democrats get with the whole, "39% of us support repealing the 2nd amendment" angle. I'm sure that won't encourage more Conservatives to get out and vote. And I'd certainly love to hear from anyone who insisted that the "mainstream media shamelessly using activist teens to promote anti-gun agenda" get together wasn't about "taking away your guns" now that the left has admitted to wanting exactly that. Weird.

Um. Oh yeah.... back to the.... Miley looks better with long hair. That whole pixie thing is unattractive, imo.

God Emperor likes this.
  11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I've invested thousands of unpaid hours helping this forum be the best it can be. Making certain our content is properly identified when posted so it's easy to find. Answering every question ever asked of me by countless members who needed help negotiating the forum. Addressing thousands of issues random or complex. As such, I ain't changing who I am as a person just because an occasional member gets butthurt about my personality.
    Agreed.

merlin _marduk likes this.
  12. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

I apologize for going off topic fellas, my bad. I'm not a fan of the NRA (not a member), but I am a weapons expert and I get tired of the misinformation. I did my part to correct the error and therefore I'm done. Thanks for the latitude.

Don't change a thing.

CpTkurk and J3scribe like this.
  13. merlin _marduk

merlin _marduk

The signs at the Philly, NY and Washington rallies... not handmade posters, actual printed placards? They say things like, and I quote, "Yes- I am here to take all your guns away," "The 2nd amendment is done," and my personal favorite: "Gun owners ARE the enemy." Google it.

14. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

There's no debate to be had. That post is clearly the frantic ravings of a not well individual.

Pooterscoo and TERRASTAR18 like this.
  15. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Ok, so there were signs and people who said they want to repeal the 2nd amendment, ban all guns, etc. Was every single person at every one of these rallies saying the exact same thing? As usual, cherry-picking the most extreme to paint everyone who doesn't agree with you as 'the extremist enemy', so typical of ideologues on both sides(though it honestly seems to be more so on the right). That would be like me saying that because the white supremacists rallied in favor of Trump in 2016 that every single Trump voter was a Nazi who wanted to round up all non-whites and lynch them, it's a shallow and weak attempt to make an issue with lots of shades of gray as either black or white, good or bad. Yes there were some who want to ban all guns. There are also some who just want to ban assault rifles like AR-15's, some who want to expand background checks, some who want to close gun show loopholes, make it so that people with known mental illnesses or a criminal record can't purchase guns, ban the accessories which turn guns into automatic weapons. They all gathered with just one thing in common; they are tired of the inaction except to make access to these weapons easier and they're tired of the big money interests being the only ones listened to by elected officials. They're tired of the only solutions to these problems being "lets give everyone more guns everywhere" along with the standard thoughts and prayers the politicians offer as they receive their latest check from the NRA. The status quo sucks, that seems to be the main thing being agreed on by all of the rally participants, and they are tired of waiting and hoping that their voices will be heard without screaming from the rooftops or having millions of dollars to give their elected officials.

TERRASTAR18 and J3scribe like this.
  16. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

So a few ppl speak for all? And it is not to be taken literal anyway. It is basically making fun of ppl like you who talk in absolutes.

RaiderCane likes this.
  17. Crenshaw78

Crenshaw78

Can we, as a people, just come together and return to the important issue: Miley's ass?

18. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

[​IMG]

merlin _marduk likes this.
  19. RomZomCom

RomZomCom Zzzzzzzzz 15 Year Member

This.

CpTkurk and Crenshaw78 like this.
  20. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

The way some of you guys talk to each is ridiculous. I'll never understand why the word 'guns' turns so many Americans into raving loons. It's like it triggers an otherwise-dormant sleeper program in your brains or something :confused:

Pooterscoo and Crazyemerald like this.