1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus pledges to leave US, if Donald Trump wins!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kapat, Mar 5, 2016.

1. God Emperor

God Emperor

2. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

impressive considering the voter suppression...

3. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

wouldn't you be more comfortable on stormfront?

1 person likes this.
  4. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

nothing is as bad as trump.

1 person likes this.
  5. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

A communist, anarchy, Mitch Obama, another Bush. These are all a trillion time worse.

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

A communist would purge the system of all the religious zealots. That would be a breath of fresh air. I'm sick of the Religious Right and their ridiculous philosophy. The Rapture would actually be worth going through just to see Jesus smite those hypocritical motherfuckers.

3 people like this.
  7. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

obama was one of the best presidents we have ever had........dump doesn't even know what he is doing......do you even know his policy plans?

8. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

If they're both so bad, how did it came down to them from the thousands of possibilities? As someone from outside the US, that's the part I don't get.

9. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

I hope Miley doesn't leave the country, I like seeing her boobies.

1 person likes this.
  10. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

There weren't thousands of possibilities. There were a handful on either side, and a few third-party candidates, and only three or four ever had the resources or support to make a genuine play for the presidency. And even then, with a guy like Bernie Sanders, who was more popular than anyone else in the race, you had the media and even his own party working against him. The whole "Bernie Bros" narrative, and portraying his supporters as sexist harassers, was a fiction the DNC created and the media perpetuated.

Truth is, we live in an oligarchy. Hillary was the Chosen One, by her party, the media and by Wall Street, and she even won the popular vote. (People say by a wide margin, but she won by less than 2%, which is not a lot) We were told who to vote for, and that's who got the most votes. Trump got lucky due to the archaic electoral system, otherwise the Anointed would have won.

11. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

Go back and learn civics 101 about the electoral college and how the popular vote doesn't dictate how we elect a President BECAUSE WE'RE A REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC, NOT A DEMOCRACY! YES if we were a democracy the majority would rule. However to maintain the sovereignty of the state's we use a electoral college. If we didn't every single state would draw district lines specifically for the presidential election. You have to understand federalism first and foremost. I'm absolutely stunned how fucking stupid so many Americans are when it comes to their own election processes.

12. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

That is the most delusional statement ever made by anyone to have ever existed.

2 people like this.
  13. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I don't know what you're screaming about, but you're not contradicting him. He simply said that the majority of the public disagrees with Trump, which is true. I don't think he was making a comment on the EC itself.

1 person likes this.
  14. dlb

dlb

Could not agree more though it baffles me how the christians could get behind trump. He's basically the exact opposite of how they supposedly aspire for people to be...
    I thought

3 people like this.
  15. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

we are about to have our 45th president and at least half were white supremacists.....care to counter my point with facts?

16. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

what does this have to do with what i said?
    point1- the ec was created to give unearned power to slaveowning states.
    point2- i don't see your point about district lines when they have been gerrymandered so much by both major parties that many candidates virtually run unoppossed...not to mention the whole blue state red state thing.
    point3-a place like wyoming has 3 electoral votes with less than a million ppl meanwhile a place like california 55 with over 37 million...how is that representative?

learn facts before you call ppl stupid.

17. jtfloyd86

jtfloyd86

Yeah, because your ignorant statement refuted every logical and factual point I made. You just resorted to the debate equivalent of, "Hey! Look over there!" and running away. Feel free to give it another shot though. I'm all for rational discussion. :D

18. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

i wanted you to feel comfortable.......stormfront is the only place where your longwinded rant would be seen as logical.......

19. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

I'm not about to scroll through 11 pages of shit to see some breasts. I came here and found a full page of political rhetoric. :pat:

1 person likes this.
  20. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57. The majority of the Clinton counties were those that have major cities like New York, L.A., and so on. It's set up this so the major cities wouldn't dictate to the rest of the country how to be governed. Campaigns would be focused on the major cities and middle America would all but be ignored. It's set up the same way the Senate is. No matter how big your state population is, each state gets two Senators. If it were based on population some states wouldn't even have senators. What I'm pissed about is the ones crying about popular vote when that's how it's done here and never has been.