1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - Terry Richardson photoshoot - October 3, 2013

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Regis, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Scottay

Scottay BANNED

Wow, what a great guy helping out his less fortunate fellow Phun members!

In that case, why not share your secret sources so everyone has direct access and you don't have to see Miley on TV OR online??

1 person likes this.
  2. Fuzzopi

Fuzzopi 49ers Faithful ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I can't tell if you mean that sarcastically or not, but there are people that appreciate the stuff that I post.
    I have no problem posting pics, as long as there is a desire for them. But I also have a right to state my opinion. I'll ask again, why does my opinion of her bother you so much? There are plenty of people that write negative things about Miley, why only focus on one thing I said in response to somebody else? Again I have only talked about my opinion. I haven't said anything negative towards you, so I don't see why you have a problem with me.

1 person likes this.
  3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Ok enough now! Continue this conversation in pm if you wish, but do NOT continue it here! This is the only warning I will give!

19 people like this.
  4. aust

aust

hope there is more

5. sunsun

sunsun

Theres definitely more, the question is will we ever see more.

I have a hard time believing they stoped at Miley rolling around in the bed topless and pantyless with see-through pants on.
    Im thinking it will all come out at once, the HQs and the bonus pics :yumyum:
    I cant wait!! :banana:

2 people like this.
  6. Larry Leffer

Larry Leffer

greatfull, i am surprised

7. maskh

maskh

It's not an odd thing, celebrities leak nude photos for their own business. I don't know why some users have an account in this forum. Obviously, this forum covers sexy side of celebrities. They usually see the women's ass or tits then write a letter to Miley or ....for their acts!!!! if you don't want to see their nude, you can omit this forum or something like that!!!

8. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Let's not go into that again shall we.

1 person likes this.
  9. Dafuqusay

Dafuqusay

Now that she's been on the record to say this is all a choreographed exercise in publicity (200,000,000+ views for Wrecking Ball alone) I get to say that the pictures are tame and boring. :sigh::2164::2164:

Having said all those words I will add that if she drops her duds and poses for pictures that are as explicit and as daring as many Talking (empty) Heads in the MSM were screaming about I shall be very happy to pursue and collect as many as I inhumanly can. :boobies::cool:

1 person likes this.