1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball Leak

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Smawn, Nov 4, 2018.

1. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Say what you want, she went for and smashed this one. I admire her commitment to her art.

applegate, amraith62 and SophieK81 like this.
  2. over_drive

over_drive

She's so hot

3. dasbnau

dasbnau

CelebLover1 likes this.
  4. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

RaiderCane and quelargo1976 like this.
  5. dasbnau

dasbnau

Here's what the guy says;

-Duration: 3:53 File size: 275 MB.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    -This is a unpublished alternative edit
    -Another person trade with me, this is like a chain, each person trade with another person.
    -I could say that there is about a minute and a half of nudes.
    -You can pay with PayPal.
    -You can trust me, since I have traded with other people.

He then posted screenshots of Facebook chats with others who he had sent a file, although that really doesn't prove anything. But I'm inclined to believe him, even if it may be wishful thinking.
    I can think of a few more ways to protect against a scam before letting the deal go through.

Perhaps a moderator would care to arrange a fundraiser? If everyone chips in a little, it's not a huge expense, and we could then post the video here on the forum for the greater good of mankind.

6. MARVV

MARVV

Some guys and myself chipped in and got the video nothing new the scene that was posted is just cropped to show the parts that have tits. Nothing worth the payment maybe try to get the outtakes of shoots, maybe some of the nude shoots. Don’t waste time on the music video.

SophieK81 likes this.
  7. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That's a red flag. Either this person is scamming, or is new at this. Paypal isn't the preferred means of payment for these things usually.

8. fbberotic

fbberotic

would be nice to see outtakes from the shoot of Candy Magazine by Terry Richardson !

SophieK81, Rated R and kelly1066 like this.
  9. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

Fucks sake, didn't you read? He explicitly said "You can trust me, since I have traded with other people.". He wouldn't say that if he weren't perfectly trustworthy, would he?

Friggin' kids these days don't know how to listen...

jws, Kalamity, Uncle_Rigs and 2 others like this.
  10. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Right.
    I wouldn't trust anyone that says "You can trust me.".

hammertime4444 likes this.
  11. dasbnau

dasbnau

For what it's worth, I now have two independent sources who say they have successfully purchased the 4min vid. One of them was able to give me the same exact numbers for duration and file size as the original Twitter guy did.

MARVV, why not do everyone a solid and post the full vid here? Being traded around this way, it's bound to end up more or less publicly accessible anyway.

I'm currently arranging to pay another guy $30, an acceptable loss for me even if it turns out to be a scam or just a disappointment in terms of content. I will then post it here as a way of giving back to a forum where for years I have been almost exclusively a lurker.

m1sterss1pp1, No1_Dave, Smawn and 7 others like this.
  12. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

The people who are buying - or have bought - this vid, you did get a preview sheet first, right? Just checking...

13. Hades131313

Hades131313

Assuming this is true...is it that big of a deal? We've all seen plenty of pics of her naked, is a video gonna be that much better? I like her as much as the next guy, but unless there's actual sex in it who really cares that much?

14. fbberotic

fbberotic

the more Miley nudes, the better !

15. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  16. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Add:
    [​IMG]