1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention!! Links to filehost Rapidgator are not allowed for the purpose of downloading files in any forum on Phun. If you have questions contact a moderator.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an unescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

mod edit: dont use imgur?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Cy, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Cy

Cy BOfH emeritus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

2. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Are you asking why we don't use Imgur?

If so, it's because they don't allow us to. Most likely they have a tie up with Reddit.

1 person likes this.
  3. Cy

Cy BOfH emeritus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

rather short sighted of them. well, screw em then. i thought it was the go-to for full sized imagehosts now that picscream etc are begging for jail time.

4. J3scribe

J3scribe gone fishin' ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

We have a list of approved hosts and imgur has never been on it. I use postimg.org for hotlinking, or sharenxs.com for big thumbnails.

1 person likes this.