1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My Boobs

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by penet, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Now if you can have a 3x5 card with the words "I want you wtfazzhole" sticking out of your panties that would be awsome. :)

2. guren

guren

wow. you made my day...again! ahaha. keep posting penet!

3. penet

penet

[​IMG]

4. penet

penet

[​IMG]

5. penet

penet

[​IMG]

6. cabby

cabby

OMG!!!

7. penet

penet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you like guys, I enjoyed takin 'em!

xx

8. cabby

cabby

Dont want to seem greedy, but more please!!! you are hot! another bent over shot would be great.

9. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

you are awsome penet! love ya posts! i had a dream about you! hahaha well kinda i was dreaming that i have to get on the net to see if you have put any new posts up! hahahaha how sad is that! if only more girls were like you! the world would be a better place! ;) are you bi? if so could ya get some shots of you and a friend going at it!? or am i dreaming again!? hahaha..so would it be to much to get a bent over pussy shot with my name next to it!? if ya could that would be the shiz nit! keep up the good work!

10. BiggD

BiggD

Oh gawd.. i just came..
    *request* :) could u stick a finger in ur bum n hold up a sign with my name?

11. circus805

circus805

awsome.. if you are going by the order of the post for the request for thier name, that would make me next.. i think the whipped cream idea is a good one.. yeah.. write my name no your body with whipped cream.. please oh please oh please oh please post more! (im not desperate, just really loving this thread!)

12. Truo1

Truo1

Thanks Penet you made my day sweetie!!!!

13. TheWaRRioR

TheWaRRioR Guest

Hi penet! Really love your body!!! Thanks for the pics!
    can you please make a sign for me next to your pussy with the Text "Astors Asshole is the best" please! really would love that, and can you do it that its look not like a fake??? damn, that would really be greatgreatgreat! pleasepleasepleaseplease... ;)

14. shadowyfigure05

shadowyfigure05

Here's a request:

No offense, stop talking pictures of your pussy with the names of members. If you're going to make a fansign, make one of phun.org. But the fact is, there are hundreds of users on this forum. Instead of making the pictures focus on signs, how about they focus on your beautiful body?

15. Danno

Danno

Hey Penet,
    There is not many girls like you out there. Thank for your dedication and openness to everone here. I really enjoy your progess on this thread. I am glad you enjoy it too. That makes it much better that you get something out of this too. Maybe some of the guys should send some pics to you with your requests. Keep up the great work.

16. wonkafan

wonkafan

Great posting penet, very nice shots. Keep up the good work.

17. jdawg

jdawg

i have a request...can you hold a sign up next to your pussy that says "i haven't forgotten you marchal?" that would turn me the fuck on. sounds weird, but just trust me it does.

18. SlayerEC

SlayerEC

Lol, make a sign that says "This is not a pussy" And hold it up while your fingering yourself, so I can put it in my sig :p Muahah

19. Colpesh

Colpesh

Penet you absolute fucking LEGEND!
    Iwas having a bit of a shit weekend up untill now!

I am touched by your enthusiasm ( and the little heart by my name)

You go girl.

I hope you kept the card as I would like to make another request, Thats if your still up for it?

20. phunlover

phunlover

Penet...i would love something with phunlover on it.....i'm not picky....just be creative, anything that you like the most...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.