1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My Remix!

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by adbaby89, Jun 29, 2011.

1. adbaby89

adbaby89

Hello friends, please watch my remixed version...its my first attempt at anything like this!! Please watch it and help me improve with your suggestions and comments! =)

2. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Clearly, only positive opinions are allowed ;)

3. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

would have been better if the lipsync had matched the song.

4. adbaby89

adbaby89

yeaa :( the due to the stupid stuttering effect in the video..the synch wasn't upto the mark! :(

PS: Hey! Its bad i know! i want your negative comments too! i wanna learn :)

5. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

You need to better match the tracks you are trying to mix. It not listenable from 1.50. Are you using adobe edition ? Too much wa wa, because of the way you are stripping the tracks back. Also, the reason the two types of songs that you tried to remix aren't remixes often is because it can't be done successfully.
    It may seem a cop out, but if you want to remix stuff keep it simple. Liam Keegan is a perfect example, spent years doing bootlegs of Britney, gaga rhianna etc and now gets paid for it. I appreciate what you tried to do here, but it doesn't work

6. adbaby89

adbaby89

I used Audacity....
    well i really wanted to be more elaborate but the best thing i could do was stripp of vocals from the original which was at 132.8 bpm then make a (suitable) music with Magix Music Makr..the try to mix the tracks together..the part which i makes it worse is my amateur stuttering effect so common in such remixes..but yea single track is easier to manipulate and better results! :)

7. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Well you have patience and desire, if you try not to be so clever to start with you may pull off something good. The above effort is not 'music' in that it is so abstract that perhaps it could be used in some nightmare sequence of a B movie or something.

Ask yourself the next time you are trying - would anyone listen to this? Like, would you listen to that on your Ipod or in the car? If the answer is no, you can guess what others will think.

I'd try adobe, you will get less of that vocal cancelling wawa.

PS: the pace of that song isnt actually 132.8 bpm for the purpose of remixing IMO

8. adbaby89

adbaby89

haha yea..i was in a hurry this time lol..i prepared this for a fan Remix Contest ;).
    Yea! It reminded me of the Evil Dead series my music! :p.

9. adbaby89

adbaby89

and btw any good software for editing video?? :)