1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My Sexual Enlightenment.

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by S-type, Nov 1, 2008.

1. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

MY SEXUAL ENLIGHTENMENT

Foreword

The heroine of this saga is my aunt, "Yan", as was. I say "as was", because not long after this saga unfolded, she and my uncle moved to Hong Kong, where he'd first met her some years earlier. And only a year or so later we heard that they had split up, and a while later he allegedly remarried. It didn't seem all that much later again that we heard that he'd become ill with what I now believe was something like leukaemia or Hodgkin's disease, and he died very quickly. Whatever became of Yan no one in the family apparently knows, or even his alleged second wife who seems to have been something of a mystery, because none of the family over here ever even met her. Very sad! But I worshipped Yan!

When my uncle and Yan lived over here in England, he seemed to be always travelling on business. He worked for some Finance, Insurance and Banking group or other which I can't remember the name of, but which has in any case itself disappeared through successive buy-outs, mergers, acquisitions, and suchlike over the years. Because she was a Hong Kong national, she had no family of her own over here, and when he travelled on business, they and my parents had obviously agreed that she would not remain alone in their grand family home in Surrey all the time, but would spend time with us. And so, at irregular intervals three or four times a year she would turn up at our home, and spend a minimum of ten days or so, and occasionally as much as three or four weeks.

Her husband, my uncle, was my mother's younger brother, and Yan was apparently several years younger than him. I guess my mother was about forty when I was fourteen, which is when this story unfolds, and my uncle would have been about thirtyfive. So I estimate Yan must have been about thirty, maybe even late twenties. She was of mixed Western/Oriental race, and like so many Asians and Orientals she was small and dainty - skinny, some would say. She was lovely and different in that oriental fashion, and when she smiled she was radiant - her teeth and skin were perfect. Her English was good, although she sometimes simplified the language and kept her phrases brief, but on one occasion when she accompanied me to a local Chinese laundry I have never heard such rapid and animated chatter with the proprietor. She wasn't actually called "Yan", but it appeared that her proper name was either unpronounceable in English, or sounded rude, so she had agreed to use "Yan".

At 14 I was still in the Cathedral choir, and was totally ignorant of sexual matters. I had a sister, older by a couple of years, but she was just an asexual sibling to me - part of the furniture! My stint as a chorister was coming to a close, and I was looking forward to going on to a local Public school to which I had won a scholarship. I had over the preceding months discovered that fondling my genitals was pleasant, and I could achieve an erection, but that represented the sum total of my "sexuality" (I'd not discovered how to masturbate yet - I know, I must have been a late developer!) - I believed, however, that "playing with myself" was inappropriate behaviour, and had the typical guilt and hang-ups about it. The "action" part of the story I am telling consisted of about two months in total, in three periods of 2-3 weeks each, with gaps of 2-4 months between each period.

PART ONE

One day, I was lying on my back on my bed in my room, reading a soft-back book and playing with myself. The book I guess would as usual at that time for me have been Science Fiction, nothing torrid. I was fully clothed but I had my flies open and my penis out. Suddenly my bedroom door opened and Yan walked in! Usually I got some warning of someone approaching my room, because of footsteps, creaking floorboards, or voices, but on this occasion nothing - presumably she was so light she made little sound. Luckily, or so I thought, as she came in she was looking over her shoulder, and I was able to do the only thing that I could think of in the circumstances, which was to try to cover myself with the book!

It transpired she had been sent by my mother to see if I had anything to go in the main weekly wash, and as she cast her eye around my tiny room she asked me if I had. I must have muttered something or other, and she looked at me - as one inevitably does when one is in conversation with someone. My room had originally been the "box room" of the house, and was so compact that what with the bed, dressing table and wardrobe there was only standing room of about a square yard right next to the bed, so she was looking down at me - I'd dared not move! My face must have been a picture that told a story, and her eyes moved down to the book on my groin. I was praying she would leave! I couldn't even be sure I had completely covered myself! There was a tense pause, and then to my horror she reached out and picked the book up, revealing my penis! My heart lurched and sank; guilt - shame - embarrassment all crowded in, I instinctively covered myself again with my hands, and I waited for the tirade about what a nasty creature I was, and that she would tell my mother and father, and so on and so on .......

Instead, she smiled knowingly at me, sat down beside me on the bed, placed her hand on my hands, and proceeded to give me a lecture - a homily - on how I shouldn't be ashamed, how it was perfectly natural, how it couldn'€™t do any harm, and how everybody did it, etc., etc. And while she was talking she tried to wrap my right hand round my penis and encouraged me to make what I was subsequently to discover to be masturbating movements! I was not only unfamiliar with this arrangement, but also embarrassed, so my reluctance was obvious. She suddenly stood up, told me not to move, and reopened my bedroom door and shouted downstairs to my mother that there was no more washing from up here so she could get on with it. She then returned to sit beside me, and said something like, "Lets do this right!". She removed my hand which by then was simply covering my penis again, unfastened my trousers fully and pulled them and my underpants down to my knees, and then took my penis in her delicate little hands and proceeded to start gently massaging it, reiterating the lecture about how natural it all was, how it was merely a way of enjoying one's own body, how it couldn't do any harm, how everybody did it, etc., etc., and how my uncle (her husband) liked her to "give him a rub", too! I was so overtaken by events, and totally at her mercy, in a way, that I simply lay there and let her do it! She, the adult, was in charge!

In no time at all the most amazing and wonderful feelings, far more intense than I had ever experienced before, started to overwhelm me as she casually sat there, smiling at me sweetly and doing the unthinkable - stroking away at my swollen, rigid and now so wonderfully sensitive penis that fitted in her hand as if it was made for it! She kept up a constant flow of whispered encouragement, such as, "That's right, just relax! Just lie back! That's nice isn't it!". "Oh yes!", when I twitched, "That's it!" when I squirmed, or "That's good!" when I started to pant and writhe. Her smile seemed to get brighter and brighter as she worked on me and observed the effect she was having on me. Excitement, tension and pleasure such as I had never thought possible grew and grew in my quivering body! I could scarcely breathe, I was drowning in her smiling eyes, and my whole trembling being was on fire as one gentle but firm hand worked up and down my penis, and the other tenderly cupped and fondled my balls! When I uttered an involuntary moan, she hushed me and smiled such an understanding smile, and continued her incredible pleasuring! I had no idea, of course, where these fabulous sensations were leading to, or even whether they were in fact leading to anything at all, but they were so gorgeous and I didn't want them to stop, ever! She was a Goddess, she had dominion over me, she was an Angel of ecstasy, stimulating my pleasure centre, she was delight incarnate, she was my very life force, she was ..... but I was suddenly transfixed by the most beautiful, unbelievably wonderful, shudders and judders and spasms as my whole body uncontrollably bucked and arched on the bed in the ecstasy of my first ever orgasm!

However, in the midst of these wonderful, mind-blowing feelings, white viscous fluid erupted unexpectedly from my penis, rather messily! I apologised, explaining that that had never happened before. She was amazed and delighted, and said, beaming, "Your first time? Oh, you sweetie!" She kissed and cuddled me, as she pumped the last residue of that fluid slowly and exquisitely out of me as I heaved and twitched my last, and she reassured me as she did so that that was how it was supposed to be - every time - and it was good, wasn't it! I had to agree! Wow! She explained the function of the fluid, or "spunk" as she called it. She seemed to think that it being my first orgasm was simply wonderful, and said she felt so pleased to be the one to have given me my first sexual experience! From somewhere she produced a cloth or tissue, and proceeded to mop up, and suggested that we should "keep this our little secret"! After all, she said, in some ways one's body was the only thing in this World that truly belonged to us, and if we couldn't enjoy that, what could we enjoy? And she offered the opinion that sexual pleasure was the best to be had, was completely free, and there was an endless supply. As if to prove this point, whilst continuing her discourse on the pleasures to be enjoyed, she had never relinquished hold of my cock while she spoke, initially wiping it, but then gently holding and fondling it, perhaps without really thinking, and it soon became abundantly apparent that I was ready again - mere minutes after my first orgasm! She smiled that lovely smile and said, "I think I've started something haven't I - you'd like some more, wouldn't you?", and I said, "Yes, please!" or something. (She must have seen in my face how much I wanted her to do so!)

So she set too again, her hand rippling up and down my penis with such a thrilling touch again, but it was immediately apparent to me how much I had changed! I had lost my innocence, and I now knew what this led to, and she seemed to intuitively understand the change I had undergone - her attitude and language had altered, too! On this occasion she leaned towards me, conspiratorially, and goaded me with, "Come on sweetie! Come on little man, show me what you're made of! You can do it! Do it for me! Spunk for me! I want your spunk! Give me your lovely spunk!", and suchlike, whilst her eyes locked with mine and her hand worked its magic! I found myself panting to her that I wanted to spunk for her - I wanted it so desperately - so desperately! I involuntarily reached out to her, and she took my hand and pressed it between her thighs as her other hand continued its wonderful work up and down my penis! The rapture rose in me again, and I felt the prickling in my scalp and the tension in my body rising as she pumped me and encouraged me! And in an unreasonably short time, it seemed, she had reduced me to an amoeba, a consenting cock, and I was once again writhing, juddering and spurting ecstatically to her rhythm as she pumped my spunk out of me, stroke by wonderful stroke, saying, "That's right! That's right! Lovely spunk! Lovely!", whilst I gasped and moaned and shook! I felt fabulous, and she was the most wonderful creature in God's creation!

After cleaning things up again she announced, smilingly, that she thought that was enough for today - I mustn't be too greedy - and my mother would be wondering where she's got to! But there would be other days, provided we were discreet about it! And as she left my room, with a broad smile she suggested, "So any time you want me to "give you a rub" just ask!"

I lay there for quite some time, simply stunned and overwhelmed by the turn of events!

It seemed I never really needed to ask! In the following days when our paths crossed, I only had to sidle up to her, or hover near her, or catch her eye, and she would read my mind, and give me a knowing and quizzical litttle smile. She would then find some excuse to go upstairs, and I would shortly follow, or I would go to my room, followed shortly by her. Occasionally she would ask me to go and try on a new sweater she was knitting. It seemed strange to me for an Oriental, but she was a persistent knitter of sweaters and cardigans for everyone it seemed, and she frequently used me as a template, to see how the latest one was coming on, so it was a useful excuse to get me upstairs with her - in her room on those occasions. I would lie on the bed and pull my trousers down to my knees, and without more ado she would get to work on my penis, offering sweet encouraging words, and rapidly reducing me to panting, writhing, sweating worship! Clearly she seemed to be very good at it, it seemed to me, using either hand or both, fondling my scrotum, frequently asking, "That nice?", or "That good?", as appropriate, "Come on! Do it for me!", or some such expression, as I was reaching the heights, until the inevitable shuddering, explosive climax, at which stage she always asked the redundant question, "Was that nice?". I thought I was in paradise, I was certainly in love, and then she was gone!!! - until the next time came! In my naivete, it took me a while to establish that I could actually achieve an orgasm by myself, and it was not something that only she could do!

To be continued .......

2. S-type

^^^^ Thanks, you two, I was wondering whether it was worth continuing!

PART TWO

When she next came, I was understandably rather (you bet!) excited, and volunteered to meet her at the railway station - she didn't drive. She was delighted to see me, and took me into the buffet to have a cup of tea and a chat. The nub of the conversation was that she wanted to continue my sex education, "because English boys are so backward and need help". (Many years later I wonder whether this was a thinly veiled criticism of her husband, my uncle!) However, she insisted that secrecy was paramount because people would almost certainly not understand, and she wanted assurance from me that I understood this fully. For my part I would have promised her anything! (Of course I now know that what she was proposing was illegal then as it is now, because I was a minor, but whether she, a Hong Kong national, fully realised that I'll never know. The rules, and certainly the culture, might have been different over there at that time.)

She was as good as her word, and that very night she came to my room when all was dark and quiet (I suddenly realised what an advantage it was that her room was next to mine!), and told me to come into her room where her light would not be visible (her door being round a corner whereas mine faced straight down the landing) to the other occupants of the house. When we got to her bed she asked me if I would like to see her "€œtitties", and proceeded to lift her pyjama top to reveal them. As I have already explained, Yan was small and skinny, and the breasts that she now revealed were tight and smoothly rounded, like the rest of her slender body appeared to be, but they were a woman's breasts, and I was excited because I was getting to see them! Her skin was so creamy pale in comparison with her black hair, and her nipples were tremendously dark! One of my other aunts, who had insisted on openly breast-feeding my youngest cousin while I and my mother had visited her some years earlier, had gigantic breasts, and I was surprised that there could be such variation! However, Yan suggested I touch them, which I did with trembling hands. Surprise, surprise!, at the first touch, it seemed, enormous nipples almost "sprang" out at me, first one, and then the other as I touched them. You could have hung a trench coat from them! She must have seen the look on my face and said, "You like?" and I must admit to being rather pleased with myself, possibly experiencing something like a girl does the first time she feels a penis grow in her hand. (Mind you, never, in the field of nipples, have I seen so much develop so quickly from so little! [Apologies to Winston]) So she invited me to rub them and caress them, which I found myself enjoying, and I noticed that she had closed her eyes! In no time at all her areolae (I didn't know then that's what they called them!) seemed to have also expanded and she suddenly had real tits! I was fascinated! I was also basking in the sensation of actually caressing a woman's body for the very first time! She opened her eyes and gave me her radiant smile. "You good at this!" she said, encouragingly. "You quick learner!" which pleased me no end.

She then asked me if I wanted to suck them. I was so naive, and said, rather defensively, "I'm not a baby, Yan!", and she had to explain that kissing and sucking "€œtitties"€ (as she insisted on calling them) was a grown-up thing, too, and was nice! So I set to with a will. I quickly found I rather liked sucking and fondling her "titties", especially with her nipples and areolae newly erect from the ministrations of my own hands, but just as importantly because I noticed she was enjoying it too. I noticed one or two sharp intakes of breath, again with her eyes closed, and she swayed slightly as I did it. A relay silently closed in my brain as I registered the fact that it was sometimes as pleasant to give pleasure as to receive it! She suddenly seemed to pull herself together and said, "That's enough for tonight", and proceeded to push me down onto the bed, and went to work on my already erect penis, which she commented on. "You enjoyed my titties?", she asked. "You already hard." I was too involved with the pleasure of my mounting orgasm to reply.

Hardly a day seemed to pass without her masturbating me at some time or other - sometimes more than once a day - my appetite was great, and she sometimes suggested that while she did it I might caress and suck her breasts for her, which she clearly liked. After about a week of this, predominantly in my room, she appeared to me like before, after the house was dark and quiet, and took me into her room. On this occasion, as we reached the bed, she asked, "You want see my cunny?" (I know the use of the word cunny seems old-fashioned, but that's what she called it - it didn't seem to sound so bad coming from her mouth.) I said yes please, or something to that effect, and she pushed me down onto the bed. She then pulled down her pyjama bottoms, clambered onto the bed and stood astride my body with her knees slightly bent so I was looking straight up to her pudenda, with her face immediately above, looking down at me. The skin in the whole area between her thighs was quite darkly pigmented, especially the intricate little folds of tissue that I discovered actually projected from her smooth body, and nestled, interleaved and fitted together beautifully and invitingly! I had somehow imagined I would find a simple vertical inward "slit", so this projecting tissue was quite a revelation. She invited me to touch. She hardly had any body hair, and what was there was like down, compared with the wiry and coarse hair around my own genitals - it was like stroking a cat, and years later when I came across the name "pussy", it made me think of her. (So many things make me think of her!) As with the breast tutorial, she now prompted me to explore more thoroughly these little folds of skin and open her up, so that I discovered the lovely, shiny, delicate pink surface within. I was so excited, I was trembling and my cock was iron-hard!

I was surprised to find that there appeared to be no hole for the penis to enter, and I momentarily had this silly notion that she must therefore be a virgin (!) - in my ignorance I thought the vagina should be roughly where the penis was in males. When I commented on this she laughed and guided my fingers down to where it actually was, which I thought was most odd - it was almost next to the anus! She quickly reversed herself so that I could see her from the rear, with her looking at me from between her legs; and in that position, with her bent at the waist, I could see that the vagina presented itself most naturally, demonstrating our animal and quadruped origins! And I also noticed how her vagina was surrounded by a concentration of the almost black puffy crinkly skin - so like that of my scrotum in texture, except it didn't seem to contain anything. She reached out and took in her hand my erect penis that was sticking out of my pyjama flies and wanked it gently as she guided me into pushing fingers into her vagina to feel what it was like, and I was delighted and excited by how soft, moist, slippery and silky it felt, and the thought inevitably went through my fevered mind as to what it would feel like to have my inflamed penis inside there! She then turned to face me again and instructed me to find and touch the little "button" or "pearl" at the top of her "cleft" at the front, that was partially covered by extra folds of skin - this she advised was very sensitive, like my penis, and "most important thing to remember to make your girl feel good". She asked me to caress and rub it gently, to see what it felt like, and she quivered as I did so! I was so impressed by how beautiful, neat and tidy it all appeared to be when compared with my own somewhat unprepossessing, sticky-out and dangly bits

She then suddenly crouched/squatted over my face, bringing her crotch to within an inch or so of my face, and as with her breasts she introduced the idea of kissing it and sucking! Her crouching position opened her labia and the raw female smell of her assailed my nostrils. I had never smelled such an aroma before and was surprised to feel my penis twitch in response - IT knew what was going on, even if I didn't! (I have loved that smell ever since.) She adjusted her position slightly so that she placed her open labia virtually over my mouth, and suggested that I lick her there and tell her what it tasted like. I did and it was salty, acidic and savoury, like a blue cheese, and I told her so. She moved again so that she was kneeling astride my head, but with her labia/lips again on my mouth, and rather breathlessly she guided my tongue down to her vagina and told me to push it inside as far as I could reach, and then she guided my tongue up to the sensitive "button" I had found before. Her voice seemed slightly unsteady when she suggested I give that an extra special lick and suck. I did as she suggested and I felt her straining against me as I licked and sucked. She was clearly enjoying it! And she made the sort of little twitches that I recognised that I made when she masturbated me, so I didn't want to stop unless she told me. She smiled at me and encouraged me, "So good!", she gasped.

So I clutched her buttocks and pressed her to me and licked and sucked, and sucked and licked around the whole inside area, but always returning to the "button", and she twitched and grimaced and laughed and moaned and smiled and groaned and squirmed and writhed, and I experienced such a thrill at being able to do this to her - a sort of power! Suddenly I was aware that my penis was grasped again - she had leaned back and taken me in hand - and she started gently pulling at me and manipulating me! I found myself involuntarily fucking into her hand! I thought I was in Heaven - my first taste of real mutual pleasure-giving - it was gorgeous beyond my wildest dreams - Oh, how I loved her, and what she was doing to me and for me! "Oh! Yes!", she panted, "Don't stop!" "Don't stop!", and pulled my head into her pussy! I responded enthusiastically and energetically, licking her slick pinkness as if my life depended upon it, tasting the copious juices that she was producing, and loving the movements of her body that rewarded my efforts! With my tongue I poured my love into her pussy with such joy! I revelled in the taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her and the sounds that were drawn from her by my tongue! (Some of these "sounds" may well have been meaningful in Cantonese or Mandarin (or whatever her native language was), for all I know!) This seemed to go on for an age, with her mewling and whimpering almost as if she were in pain, and I thought she was going to do herself an injury with the seemingly violent way she pulled and pushed at her "titties", until suddenly she heaved, jerked and spasmed, made funny little squeaky sighs and shuddery breathy noises, pushed me away from her pussy, and collapsed, panting and giggling at the side of me, and we cuddled each other happily. My heart was pounding and I was so proud that I seemed to have given her what appeared to be something like she gave me! We lay there quietly for a while, and then she said, "Cos you so good, I treat you special!" With that she crawled to the foot of the bed, pulled my pyjamas right down, and, to my surprise and delight, she took my penis in her mouth. She too sucked and licked, and licked and sucked, and her ministrations soon had me squirming and twitching too, and her smiling eyes never left my face as I shook and trembled as the rigours took me and carried me off! She sucked me and sucked me until my glands felt achingly dry, and I was limp and exhausted, but so happy!.

To be continued ..... (provided there's some evidence of interest)

salisburyv, lboy24, eng12pm and 31 others like this.
  3. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Great story man. I almost had a similar stituation with a friends mom at a young age but chicken'd out :(
    Wondering wht happens next... you get caught?

karabastrahabas and S-type like this.
  4. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

S-type, I had no idea you wrote! What a cool discovery ground this new subforum has turned out to be. I will admit I have not read the story just yet, but I plan too and very much look forward to it. Thanks for your effort!

5. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I didnt think we were allowed to comment! I am a dummy mind you.

6. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

is this for reals?! :p

7. S-type

PART THREE

As my sexual education progressed it was opening up extra possibilities and permutations, and this latest turn of events caused her apparently to alter the pace of her tuition! The next time we were alone together, we had the house to ourselves, and she required us both to strip naked as she "danced" and posed in every position imaginable, proving herself to be surprisingly flexible, showing me all the various ways she could present her pussy, and smiling happily at my rather obvious excitement! She looked fabulous, and her skin appeared entirely without blemish, as if she'd never had a single pimple in her life! She seemed to be humming something to herself as she moved around, almost as if she were performing some sort of remembered routine that music went with! Finally she flopped onto her back on the bed, with her legs splayed and her cunny lips open, revealing the glistening pinkness within! Her obvious moistness and erect nipples demonstrated she was already aroused, like me! "OK", she said, "Now you dance for me!" She saw the look on my face and said, "I was only joking, come over here!", and when I stood in front of her she asked, looking at my penis, so rudely pointing at her, "You obviously like what you see"! I confimed that I certainly did, and she told me, "And I like what I see, too, little man"! "You're only a boy", she said, "But you have a man's cock! Come here and lie down beside me." I lay on my side next to her, and she turned towards me, crooked her leg over my thigh, thereby keeping her legs open, placed her hand on my chest and gently traced her fingers down my abdomen towards my penis. I felt myself uncontrollably tremble, merely at the subtle touch of her fingers on my belly, and then she had my cock in her slender hand and was caressing it! Oh, it was beautiful! "Why do you think I'm doing this?", she asked, and I replied, "Because you know I like it, I suppose!". "Well that's pretty obvious", she said, smilingly, "But didn't it occur to you that it might be because I enjoy it too! You have a splendid cock, and I love the feel of it! Don't you want to touch me?" When I said I did (I wanted to touch her all over, but especially between those long slim legs), she instructed me how I should cup and caress her breasts, and to tweak, fondle and gently pull the nipples, and then to move on down to her pussy (cunny) - to explore and caress, to rub and penetrate. I loved the feeling of my fingers inside her! "I can tell that you like doing that", she said, "but probably not as much as I like you doing it to me! And that's the key to sex - mutual taking and giving of pleasure - and it's part of the clever design that the things that give most sensual pleasure to you are the very things that one's partner gets the biggest kick out of as well!" And we lay there for a delightful age, simply enjoying playing this mutual stimulation game, writhing, twisting and gasping at the sensations we were giving each other, with her occasionally giving detailed suggestions and guidance on my stimulation of her slippery pink bits! At one stage she said, "Kiss me", and proceeded to instruct me how to kiss with my mouth open, so that our tongues could play with each other! Inevitably, of course, I'm not made of asbestos, and I reached the point of no return! "At last!" she said, as I proceeded to lose control - "Lots of spunk, lovely spunk - I love to watch your face, to feel it coming and see you spurt!", as I did so, copiously and ecstatically over her naked body!

"Right", she said, "it's my turn now - I thought it would never come! I want you to lick my cunny again! You liked doing it before, didn't you, and you know how much I liked it! Will you do it for me again?". "Of course", I said, "I'd love to" and I meant it - the sheer intimacy of it, and the smell and taste of her, was so exciting! "Right, then, get between my legs!", she said, which I did with alacrity, and she lifted her bum off the bed in a sort of crab position with her shoulders on the bed and her legs spread, and pulled her labia apart, offering me her pink pussy interior, which from my manual ministrations was already glistening all over with her juices. I placed my mouth on her pussy and tasted that gorgeous outpouring of her sexuality - my tongue licked around her crevice and traced around that pink smoothness and touched her clit - she let out a shuddering sigh, and sank back onto the bed! Since I was already at the bottom of the bed, I knelt on the floor and drew her a little towards me, in which position her buttocks were on the edge of the bed, her legs seemed to go quite naturally over my shoulders, and her pussy was perfectly placed for my mouth! So I gave my tongue the freedom to roam, and she responded with those beautiful twitches, lurches and spasms that say so much, and the gasps and moans that are so exciting and revealing! Our earlier activities had of course raised her state of arousal, and in no time at all, it seemed, she was shivering and shaking, squeezing and pulling at her breasts, and goading me on, her heels beating a tattoo on my back, and every breath she took was a moan. Because the position facilitated it, I pushed some fingers into her vagina, and moved them in and out, while I continued licking her labia, inner pinkness and clit - and she loved it! In her growing ecstasies she was frantic, she was desperate, she was tremendous, she was wonderful, she was magnificent, and finally as her orgasm exploded in her she thrashed around like a dying animal, spasming and twitching and making involuntary bleating noises until she sank back panting and shuddering! I think a woman's orgasm is one of the most wonderful things to behold!

As I climbed to my feet, she gasped, "Oh, that was fantastic, sweetie - thankyou so much, you darling!", at which stage she noticed my again-erect penis, and said, "Oh, good grief, look at that! Come here! Oh, what the Hell! Come and fuck me! You deserve it after all that, and I want you inside me!" She quickly shuffled back up the bed, and organised me back between her legs, took my cock in her hands and fed it into her gaping and slippery hole! My cock looked like a pale raw pork sausage in comparison to her dark pussy as it slithered so sweetly into her, and she sank back onto the bed with a satisfied sigh! She pulled me in with her heels, took me in her arms, and whispered something like, "Fuck me, little man! This is your big moment! Fuck me!". I felt her vagina grip my cock, and instinctively I started thrusting into her - it was heaven - I felt as if I'd come home, it was so natural - we fitted together so perfectly! Her embrace was complete - her legs and arms around me, and her vagina around my cock! And the feeling of my cock actually inside her was everything I had imagined it might be, and then some! I was actually inside this divine creature, and her eyes were shining with happiness and excitement as she accepted and met my deep thrusts into her, egging me on with words like, "Fuck me, sweetie - do it for me - spunk for me!" And we proceeded to engage in that age-old reciprocating movement that is a foretaste of paradise - a kind of sensory saturation that blocks out the real world whilst the gorgeous creature in your arms becomes your universe! I was on another plane - my body was under the direction of primitive programming over which I had absolutely no control - I was grinding my cock into her with a violence that I didn't know I had in me - and she was loving it! And the sensations! OMG, the sensations!

Such paradise can't last, of course, and I was simply unable to sustain it, especially after all that had gone before, but I'll remember to my dying day the ecstasy of those spunky spasms as for the first time I injected my essence deep into that incredible woman as she held me close in a passionate embrace, smiling, kissing, encouraging and whispering, "I can feel it, sweetie! So good! So good!". I was so full of emotion, I was almost in tears as I said, "Oh Yan, that was so beautiful! I love you so much!". And she said, "I know you do, sweetie, I know you do!", as she continued to enclose me in that total tender embrace! I would have happily died there!

To be continued .....

salisburyv, lboy24, eng12pm and 21 others like this.
  8. Mr S. Punk

Mr S. Punk

WOW!! :p i've only just joined this site but thats one good story...i really hope that u post more

9. gotham84

gotham84 ..this is the place to be Ten Years of Phun

Fantastic read... you 1 lucky guy.
    Cant think of a better way to be 'educated'.
    tuvm

10. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

Wow, just read those 3 parts, what a story S! cant wait for the next part!

11. S-type

PART FOUR

Perhaps it was just as well that empty-house opportunities such as that didn't arise all the time, and we reverted to our previous furtive arrangements! And on subsequent occasions she must have sucked me to glorious oblivion as often as she masturbated me, and my fingers and tongue became so familiar with her private places, so I gave her some pleasure, too! But one memorable occasion could not have been simpler, when she came into my room as normal, but then suggested that I simply masturbate myself! She lay beside me on the bed, hugging me and caressing me, saying sweet and encouraging things, while I brought myself to climax! I had of course never masturbated "for" or "with" anyone before and I found it an "interesting", certainly not unpleasant, liberating experience. I certainly liberated plenty of spunk!

Although there remained these desperate gaps in our relationship when she returned home, and these were a real torment, at the times she was with us we were almost joined at the hip. Whenever we were alone together, if only for moments, she or I would grasp the opportunity to touch the other in some intimate way, or she would playfully "flash" me. It was in such a way that I discovered that not only did she not wear a bra, but it seemed she didn’t always wear panties either! Her standard garb around the house was a cotton T-shirt, worn loose, above-the-knee-length straight skirt, and flat pumps - the garb of a child, really. But it was the work of an instant for her to lift her T-shirt or short skirt to reveal all, and simple for me to put my hand under them! We did a lot of that sort of thing. While I'm talking about clothes, on the occasion of a family wedding, inevitably when my uncle was away somewhere, Yan went with us, and I was to see the amazing transformation of her from her usual gamin, elfin figure into an incredibly beautiful sophisticated woman. Her outfit was a fabulous oriental tunic in silk with embroidered flowers and dragons on it, the "Suzie Wong" look, with a straight skirt about knee-length. She wore fine black stockings, and high-heeled shoes that added about 2-3 inches to her height and made her slim legs look incredible, and she wore make-up! She was absolutely lovely! I was in effect her partner for the event, and I felt so proud of her, and to be with her - she got a lot of admiring (and envious) glances. At the reception we danced - or at least she danced, and made up for my clumsiness. I adored her!

However, the real bonus arising from the wedding was that for some reason my parents belatedly decided we should all stay overnight in the hotel in which the evening reception was held. Even better, because it seems they'd left it rather late to book the rooms, so we ended up scattered all over the hotel - four rooms (my parents, my sister, me and Yan), and each on a different floor! Brilliant! So when, inevitably, my parents decided I should get off to bed, I went without a fuss, in the full knowledge that Yan wouldn't let me down! But she couldn't leave straight away, of course, and hung on for a while, apparently dancing with one or two well-oiled guests before pretending to be getting a headache from all the tobacco smoke in the room. In the meantime I'd had nothing to do in my room - there was nothing to read other than the leather-bound Hotel Guide and a Gideon Bible, so I'd decided to lie on my bed, and I dozed off! So I was woken by my telephone ringing - it was Yan, instructing me to get to her room via the service stairs at the opposite end from the lifts and main staircase - it took no time at all, it was only three floors up!

She was still in her finery, and treated me to a slow and erotic removal of it - some she pealed off herself, some she invited me to remove. However, the rule she applied was that for everything she removed, I had to remove something, too, but since I'd taken off my jacket, tie and cummerbund in my room, I only had a shirt, trousers, underpants, shoes and socks to go at, so I was naked before she was. She then changed the rule such that I had to permit her to "interfere with" my cock before she allowed each of the odd remaining items to be removed - I wouldn't have thought a decorative garter really counted, but she insisted! In the end she was indeed naked and I was going crazy for her!

She walked towards her bed, and asked, "You want come inside?" "Where?", I asked, in total innocence, not recognising the context at all! "You want cock in me? You want a fuck?" she asked, laughingly, flicking my penis. Since I'd thought of little else since that first time I eagerly agreed. She told me to lie on the bed, which I did, and she climbed onto the bed, too, and crawled over my legs. In that position she quickly checked that my penis was entirely to her satisfaction - then she shuffled forward until her vagina was appropriately placed, and impaled herself on it. I experienced for the second time in my life the exquisite sensation of my penis slithering deep into a woman's interior - as it penetrated her the foreskin was drawn back and the ultra-sensitive glans was embraced and caressed by her moist inner membranes (sorry if that sounds a little "technical", but when these things happen beautifully slowly, as here, one's much more aware of these lovely little details), and I was once again overcome by the wonder of the moment! I felt her grip my penis with her vagina. "You feel?", she asked, and I said I did. "You like?", she asked, and I again agreed - it felt nice! With that she started moving her hips in such a fashion as to draw her vagina up and down my penis in an exquisitely more exciting version of what her hand did when she wanked me! At the same time she told me I had to tell her when I was going to spunk, because she wanted to see me spurt - she liked to see it!! She made it even more beautiful when she moved from the upright position to lie on me and allow me to hold her to myself as she fucked me! I felt as though I was completely engulfed by her, but I don't want to give the impression I was entirely passive - I was giving her some vigorous fucking in return! But it was so beautiful that all too soon I had to tell her I was nearly there, at which point she quickly released me, moving upright, and wanked my spunk out of me in a fountain as I shuddered and shook gloriously! Her face lit up with delight - she just loved to see spurting spunk!

As I subsequently collected my wits and my breath, I realised she had put her right hand between her legs and was doing something in there that apparently required some concentration! I realised immediately that she was masturbating, and I found the whole process fascinating and extremely erotic, even though I couldn't quite see what her fingers were doing - only minutes after a gigantic climax my penis was hardening again! She suddenly flopped forward towards me and supported herself on her left arm, her smiling face glowing with perspiration, but clearly continuing what she was doing down below. I could see that her nipples were erect so I took hold of them and started to squeeze and massage them. "Right!", she panted. By that time I had become so aroused again that I felt compelled to take my cock and start wanking with my right hand, but continued to caress her breasts with my left. When she realised what I was doing to myself she laughed and gasped, "Good!", and seemed to redouble her efforts. This scenario, with both of us frigging away within inches of each other, and laughing and kissing each other, seemed to go on for ever until she let out a triumphant cry and fell on me, just as I ejaculated for the second time! We were overwhelmed, exhausted and almost delirious as we kissed and cuddled. Yet another memory that will stay with me forever.

She kicked me out shortly afterwards - as she said, my parents might check on me, and there'd be Hell to pay if I wasn't in my room!

To be continued .......

12. S-type

PART FIVE

Somewhere in the middle of the following expected lengthy away period, I learnt with delight from my mother that Yan had suggested to her that when my uncle went away on a four-day International conference the coming week I should go down to their place and keep her company - it was only to be a short period, but it might be an interesting break for me!!! My mother had agreed in principle, because she knew we got on well together, but had said she'd ask me if I approved. If my keenness surprised her, she made no comment!

Yan met me at the station, and we took a taxi back to her home. It was immediately apparent just what sort of a stay it was going to be when Yan rather "clumsily" dropped the coat she had been carrying over her arm such that it landed across my lap! Then under the cover of the coat she proceeded to fondle me while she engaged the driver in casual conversation! By the time we got to their place I was almost cumming in my pants, but I couldn't fail to be impressed by the mansion that we arrived at! The front garden, with it's arcing drive that returned to the leafy road via another opening, was itself larger than my parents' whole plot, and the house itself looked enormous and very grand - this was stockbroker belt! However, it transpired that I wasn't going to see much of it initially, because she whisked me up this enormous staircase to my room (which was considerably bigger than my parents', at home), whereupon she instructed me to do undress, and proceeded to do the same, because she "hadn't had a decent fuck since she was last with me"! I needed no more encouragement, and I'm not sure who got naked first! Our bodies collided before we even hit the bed, and I don't think we lost physical contact with each other for an hour or three! I can't remember how many times I orgasmed - I was cumming spunklessly (and with some difficulty) in the end, which is some sort of indication, but she orgasmed at least twice, very noisily, but incredibly beautifully, and seemed to be more at peace with herself thereafter. And in the meantime, I experienced a new sexual position - the "fido-fuck", as she called it (doggy fashion as they generally call it nowadays). I enjoyed this position because of the extent to which it provided access to caressing a large part of her body, but especially her breasts and clitoris, whilst being able to thrust more deeply and most satisfyingly into her, but it somehow felt slightly impersonal because I missed being able to look into her eyes as our bodies merged, or we stimulated each other. She loved it without reservation, though, and I felt as if I were riding a bucking bronco when she orgasmed for a full minute or so, ecstatically screaming and moaning - I felt her vaginal contractions on my cock - and it triggered a most wonderful orgasm for me too! Her body was just heaven, and I couldn't keep my hands or my tongue off her, and my cock seemed never out of her grasp, mouth or pussy!

Ultimately, however, exhaustion and thirst, hunger, or toilet pressure, intervened, and we adjourned and went back downstairs - the evening had gone! Both being sated sexually, at least temporarily, meant we could grab a simple meal, almost in silence - the silence of being at peace with the world! She told me what the agenda was for the following day - she had a few places of interest in the locality to show me, and we'd be out for the whole day, lunching somewhere while we were out. She also mentioned that the following evening her best friend Olivia was coming round, with her protege, Charmane, and she wanted me to be nice to both of them, but especially Charmane who apparently was a bit fragile after some sort of bad experience, and needed to be treated with consideration! I admit I wasn't really taking it all in, but I was genuinely a bit peeved that she thought I needed to be reminded to be my normal polite and charming self with them! She then suggested we get some sleep - separately, otherwise the inevitable would happen! I was a knackered, if I am honest, so I saw the wisdom of her words, and agreed!

Quite frankly, the following day would have been pretty boring if it hadn't been Yan I spent it with - history wasn't my scene, but I appreciated the effort she'd made. The highlight was a "rare opportunity to see" (apparently it wasn't often open to the public) a mansion built by "Capability" Brown for Clive of India, which gives you some idea of the sort of day it was! We arrived back to what I anticipated was to be some glorious sex before dinner, but instead we were met by Bella, Yan's cook, cleaner and everything else (she'd gone home before we arrived the previous day, so I didn't even know she existed), who had apparently got a meal ready and was starting to panic! So we barely had time to freshen up before she served us dinner! I knew the other two were arriving not that much later, so that put paid to the evening, too! In fact we were still being fussed over by Bella, and drinking coffee, when the two arrived! Yan asked Bella to show them into the dining room, where they could have a glass of wine or a coffee with us, and a minute or so later the two were ushered in.

I did the gentlemanly thing and stood up as Yan went over and kissed and welcomed both of them and did the introductions. The staggeringly beautiful, tall, elegant blonde (my description, not Yan's) was Olivia - "Hi, call me 'Ollie', everyone does!" she said - and the second, much smaller, dark-skinned figure, was Charmane - a formal/shy, "Hello, pleased to meet you!", from her. I would guess Charmane might have been of Indian extraction because while her pretty features appeared wholly caucasian, her skin was quite dark. But Ollie! Ollie was just Hollywood - out of this world! This absolutely stunning-looking woman towered over the rest of us, only partially because of the incredibly high heels she was wearing, and fleetingly it seemed to me as if she were the only adult there, and we were all children around her! We sat down again, and Bella served drinks to them. Yan then thanked Bella for the lovely meal, and for staying late, and suggested she get off home straight away, which she did, rather gratefully, I thought. When Yan and Ollie had finished chatting about very little, and we'd finished our coffee/drinks, we adjourned to the drawing room. I had to admit, it was quite pleasant with them - the conversation was about everything and nothing, but they seemed nice folk, and it was easy - both Olivia and Charmane proved to have lively minds, were entertaining, and had something to contribute. They were good company! I kept trying discreetly to ogle Olivia, but was disconcerted to find that virtually every time I did, and my gaze worked its way up those phenomenal legs, and up her shapely body to her lovely face, I would discover she was watching me, met my eyes, and beamed at me! I felt so stupid, and positively microscopic!

When we'd originally gone into the drawing room, we'd each sprawled into separate easy chairs, Olivia on the sofa, and each of the rest of us on single-seaters, and suddenly, after about the best part of an hour or so, Olivia said, "Let's cut to the chase, folks!", and then, looking at me, "The main reason Charmane and I are here tonight, young man, is to see you! Come over here and sit by me!" Which I did, possibly with more enthusiasm than decorum! She continued, "Yan has told me all about you and what you've been up to together!", and seeing the look on my face, added, "Don't be surprised, we girls tell each other everything! And don't worry, I fully approve of what she's done! In fact, it even prompted me to take Charmane under my wing - she's not far from your age, and she's had a pretty unpleasant time of it, so I wanted to show her the nice side of sex. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a suitable and trustworthy male, so Yan and I cooked up this get-together to kill two birds with one stone - to further your "education" and help me with Charmane". Whilst she was talking, Yan moved over to sit on the other side of me from Olivia, and leaned over to me, putting her hand on my chest, looking me in the eyes, smiling and nodding encouragingly! "Right!", said Olivia, "Yan tells me you have a nice cock - so let's have a look at it!" I think Yan was as startled as I at the speed of developments, and she immediately assured me quietly that I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to! But I gallantly said it was OK with me if it was OK with her! (In reality, a team of wild horses couldn't have dragged me away at that moment!)

I stood, undid my belt, let my jeans fall to the floor, pulled my pants down too, stepped out of them and sat down again. My cock was already bobbing and weaving, and the gorgeous Olivia just took hold of it in an immaculately-manicured and tanned hand! "Oh yes, I see what you mean, Yan, you're a lucky boy, aren't you!", she said to me, as she fondled and wanked me slowly, smiling as I twitched at the wonderful sensations! "What does it feel like?", asked Charmane, in the chair facing us, and I replied, "It feels great, but awfully difficult to describe!" "No, I was asking Ollie!", she said, giggling, and Olivia said, "Well, you'd better come and find out for yourself, young lady!" So Charmane came over, knelt between my legs, and took my cock from Olivia, with fingers even longer and slimmer than hers - it was almost as if twin warm and gentle black spiders were taking over my penis and testicles! She emulated Olivia's wanking movement, so gently and tentatively, looked at me, as if for permission, and I nodded my reassurance and encouragement - this was amazing! "It does feel nice, doesn't it!", she said, almost to herself. Yan whispered in my ear that I only had to say, and she'd put an end to all this, but I gasped to her that I was fine! (When I look back on it, I wonder whether Yan was joking! There was I with the lovely Yan on my right, the incredible blonde bimbo, Olivia, on my left, and a diminutive dusky maiden called Charmane between my legs, tossing me off! And Yan was asking if it was OK by me?!)

Olivia was giving me wonderfully encouraging smiles, and was watching Charmane's wanking progress very closely (as indeed I was, too!), and she pointed out to Charmane the glistening pre-cum that had appeared on my cock, and suggested she taste it, so Charmane used her spare hand to touch her finger onto it and transfer it to her mouth. "No, no, no!", said Olivia, "Lick it off - suck it off - put his cock in your mouth and taste it!" So she did, and I felt the delicious rasp of her tongue on my knob end, and her eyes seemed so big as she watched and felt my body spasm at that touch! Whether Yan at this stage was getting turned on, or feeling left out, I don't know, but she took my right hand, lifted up her skirt, and pushed my hand inside her panties to her pussy, where my fingers immediately found her cleft and entered that slithery heaven. Olivia told Charmane to remove my cock from her mouth - "That'll do, Shar, we want to see him spurt, don't we", she said - "So carry on as before!" Charmane's glowing smile as she pumped exquisitely away on my cock irresistably reminded me of my initiation by Yan in my own room not that long before, and I was amazed to think how far I'd come in the meantime! The exciting uniqueness of the situation, those slim little fingers performing their delightful dance up and down my cock, instinctively knowing precisely how to to drive me crazy, plus the feel of Yan squirming at my fingers in her pussy, probably contributed to the fact that we didn't have that long to wait! And whilst I provided a second or two's warning, Charmane inevitably received a faceful of my ecstatic eruption, much to her surprise, it seemed, but, judging by the size of her smile and her tongue licking her lips, much to her apparent delight, too! "Fabulous!", said Olivia, "You've been blessed, Charmane! Taste it and enjoy it, he produced that just for you! It does suit you, by the way, especially with your dark complexion!" She then proceeded to take my cock from Charmane, gave me the sunshine of her smile, and leaned forward to lick and suck the spunk residue off it! Yan patted my chest and whispered a thankyou to me - "You did good!", she said, and twitched happily as I rubbed her clitoris in an unspoken response!

To be continued..........

lboy24, eng12pm, DennisK and 13 others like this.
  13. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

This keeps getting better, keep going S, if ya fingers arnt to sore from typing yet lol

14. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Fuck the Harry Potter books being made into movies - I wanna see some director make this film :D

15. S-type

PART SIX

Even as Charmane continued to smile through her faceful of my spunk, Olivia announced that she thought that having me half undressed while they remained fully clothed was unfair on me, and she thought we should all completely remove our clothes so that no-one would feel disadvantaged! Yan and Charmane said they were happy with this arrangement, but Charmane said she'd first go to the loo, and clean her face up whilst she was there. "Don't do anything while I'm gone, will you", she said! So while she exited, Olivia and Yan turned on me and quickly removed my shirt, shoes and socks, and then proceeded to disrobe themselves while I watched! I don't think Yan was too self-conscious, since I'd already seen her naked (and Olivia possibly had, too), but Olivia was certainly aware of my eyes, and made sure I saw her to full advantage - her removal of her panties, and picking them up from the floor, was an elegant masterpiece of revealing her pussy from the rear. (Yan had said she was a dancer at the ZigZag or Ziggurat, or something like that, and she clearly knew how to move!) I must say I liked the way they both retained their hold-up stockings and high-heels - so sexy! The two were lovely but amazingly different - Yan was petite, creamy-skinned with black hair, and a lovely willowy soft body, whereas Olivia was a classic golden girl - golden hair, including pubes, and golden skin with lovely tanlines around her breasts and pussy! Both were nicely proportioned, but Olivia must have had several height inches over Yan, and was more curvaceous, toned, and fuller-busted! I instinctively rose from the sofa as they both approached me, smiling, and I told them how beautiful they both were! Yan took me in her arms, and Olivia made a sandwich of me by pressing her incredible body against my back and embracing both of us. Yan kissed me, and whispered, "Just be yourself, sweetie!", then they seemed to change places, and Olivia was at my front, embracing me and also whispering something in my ear, but so breathily that I couldn't make it out! But her hand spoke volumes! We then collapsed back onto the sofa, all three still physically in touch with each other, as Charmane rather breathlessly re-entered the room, fresh-faced and expectant-looking!

Since she realised she had some catching up to do, and had three spectators, she apparently decided to do an impromptu striptease! I don't know whether Olivia had coached her at all but she appeared pretty confident as she slowly slid her things off her young body. As she removed her garments I realised how leggy and beautifully trim she was, too, and her dark skin glowed in the room lights, and looked polished, as if she'd been sculpted from mahogany! Her high, tight breasts gleamed invitingly, and evidenced that as young as she was, she was all female, and knew it! As she moved about I found the play of her musculature beneath her burnished skin particularly stimulating! I thought that her little extrovert striptease was nothing less than sensational (especially for someone who was allegedly "a bit fragile ... and needed to be treated with care"), although Yan and Olivia's proximity and touches whilst it was going on might have biased me in this respect! However, the finale of her little display was when she flounced into her chair opposite us, placing a leg over each chair arm, thereby fully opening her pussy for our delectation, and grinning impishly at us. I think all three of us we were pretty gobsmacked, but Olivia retrieved her voice first, and said, "Good grief, just look at her, Yan, she's like an old pro!". Yan's response genuinely surprised me, when she said, "Heavens, I even fancy you myself, Charmane!", and rose, strode over to her and knelt between her legs, burying her face in her pussy! Olivia and I were thus presented with an excellent view of Yan's lovely rear as she applied herself orally between Charmane's legs. I think initially Charmane (and me too, and maybe even Olivia) thought it was a bit of light-hearted nonsense, but as minute after minute passed by, the smile left Charmane's face, to be replaced by that inward look as the pleasurable sensations started to overtake and overwhelm her, and it became apparent that this was for real! Charmane's hands came irresistably to Yan's head, and her breathing became uneven, and Olivia and I were presented with the sight of Yan's fingers appearing between her legs and disappearing into her pussy where they moved purposefully!

I found all this an incredible turn-on, sexually, and turned to Olivia, who of course was aware of the effect it was having on me since she had my cock in her hand at the time, and I realised then that I was not alone because I noticed that her other hand was already busying itself in her pussy! "Oh, Olivia!", I said, and she said, smilingly, "I know! I know! Isn't it fantastic! Come on, let's leave them to it!" And with that she led me out through the French windows into the conservatory!

Anyone who has walked behind a lovely woman who was naked except for stay-up stockings and high heels will appreciate the view I enjoyed as we made our way into and across the conservatory, relatively empty apart from a wrought-iron dining table and chairs, two or three occasional tables with odd ornaments, potted plants of various sizes, and a couple of loungers. Olivia stopped in front of the plate glass sliding doors into the garden, which was gently illuminated by strategically placed electric lights, and I wasn't sure whether she was looking outside, or at our reflections in the glass! She appeared such a startlingly erotic figure that I couldn't resist tracing my hand down the hollow of her back to her buttocks, caressing downwards between her cheeks, and inwards towards her pussy. She wiggled sexily, and slightly widened her stance to permit my fingers to enter, and I stepped fully to her side and used my other hand to caress those beautifully full but firm breasts, and then to trace down her abdomen, through her blonde pubes, to take possession of her pussy from the front, too. She was already saturated, and I could now penetrate her vagina with one hand and caress her clitoris simultaneously with the other! I felt privileged, humbled almost, simply to be permitted to do this to this awesome creature! Throughout this she continued looking out, or at our reflection, then she took my cock in her hand again, fondled it encouragingly, and suddenly spoke, "What do you think of Charmane?" This was a tangent I hadn't expected! "She seems very smart, pretty and sexy!", I said. "Well she's had a horrendous time over the last eighteen months or so with her mother's boyfriend/partner - he's now out of the way in jail and won't be out for a long time, so I'm trying to undo the damage. If she wants to tell you about it, let her, but don't push her! In fact, don't push her on anything - let her make the running! OK?" "Fine by me, I said". I found it difficult concentrating on Charmane's problems while I had both hands in Olivia's pussy, and she was exquisitely fondling my cock! And Charmane's increasingly appreciative moans and ululations that were emanating from the next room suggested that she wasn't worrying about much herself at that moment, either!

"Do you like my body?", Olivia abruptly asked, and I replied, "You must be joking, Ollie! Of course I do! You know I've hardly been able to take my eyes off you since you arrived - you saw me lusting after you in there!" "I know I'm not as sweet and sexy as Yan", she said, "but do you want to fuck me?" "I don't know what you're talking about, Ollie!", I replied. "Yan is sweet and sexy, as you say, and I love her to bits, but I find you astonishingly beautiful and sexy, you have the body of an athlete, breasts to die for, and fabulous legs that seem to go on forever. I'm sure Yan herself would defer to you in the glamour stakes! Of course I want to fuck you! I would have thought every man who met you wanted to fuck you!" "Well, yes, I know what effect I have on men", she said, "and it's not all good, I assure you, but I wondered whether your loyalty to Yan might get in the way!" "Ah, I see what you mean!", I said. "Well I wouldn't worry, this is supposedly all for my benefit anyway, and Charmane's too from what you've said, and Yan did stress she wanted me to be nice to you! On reflection, I think this is precisely what she had in mind!" "Good!", Olivia said, "I've not had the best of luck with men, either, and I gave up on them some time ago! You'll be my first sexual partner for many months!". "Well", I said, "If it's any consolation, you'll be only my second sexual partner, ever!" "I know", she said, "and I find that prospect strangely exciting!" And with that, she stepped out of her high-heel shoes, and turned to face me. In that simple move she ceased to be a towering Goddess, and became simply a gorgeous, golden girl, sweet, vulnerable and sexy. "Shall we proceed?", she asked me, and led me to the loungers.

To be continued ......

lboy24, scoobdeu, eng12pm and 14 others like this.
  16. jsmith_1

jsmith_1

By all means, continue! Your (I assume) story is well written, engaging, and genuine all at the same time. Thanks!

17. S-type

PART SEVEN

Olivia got onto her hands and knees on the nearest lounger, and without any hesitation offered me her delicious rear end - it almost took my breath away! "Let's go, handsome", she said, "Don't hang about!" I was so ready anyway, and I could see how wet she was - her juice was oozing from her delicious pussy-lips, so I plunged my cock into her pussy, and reached round for those gorgeous breasts - this was a dream come true! And as I started to thrust into her, and my hands roamed over her awesome body - her beautiful nipples, her proud clitoris, the magic of the moment struck me ! But then I stopped! "What's the matter?", she asked anxiously. "Nothing, really, Ollie! Its just that ........... If this is the way you really want me, that's fine, but I'd like to see your face while I'm inside you - I'd like to hold you, and for you to hold me!" She made a sort of snorting sound, and I thought she must be irritated, but she said, "OK!", so I withdrew, and she turned over, and presented me with the close-up frontal view of her glorious body, her long slender legs spread with her feet on the floor on each side of the lounger, and her labia gaping and glistening!

When my gaze finally did reach her face, I realised there were tears in her eyes that were starting to overflow. "What's up, Ollie?", I said, and she shook her head, and said, with just a little thickness in her voice, "Don't mind me, you lovely man, it's just that no-one has ever been so gentle, kind and considerate to me before - all my menfolk hitherto have simply wanted to use me, to use my body, to take from me what they wanted, and what I may have felt or wanted was of no consequence. But you want to share with me, you want to treat me as a real person. Oh, my sweet man", she cried, grabbing me and kissing me, "You've really touched me, turned me on and opened me up!", and her hands moved urgently over her body, her breasts, her abdomen and her pussy where she started to rub herself feverishly - "I want to give myself to you completely! Look at me - look at what I'm doing for you! I want to cum for you!", she said. "I want you to have all of me - because I'm giving it to you - because I want to!" She was quivering and shaking, gasping and panting, her eyes alternately closed or blazing at me intently - she looked phenomenal! She seemed to be half way between laughing and crying! "Oh My God, this is wonderful! I've never done this before! I've never wanted to do this before! You've made me feel so good!", she cried! "Touch me - kiss me - taste me - enjoy me - enjoy my gift to you", panting and moaning out the words. Anything she wanted I was prepared to give her, and I visited and "enjoyed" her whole body as she writhed and twisted in the sweet agonies of her masturbation. She was sensational! I kissed her eyes and her lips, sucked her nipples, caressed her knees and thighs, stroked her glorious torso - her taut flat abdomen, cupped and fondled those sweet breasts, I even dipped into her vagina and tasted her juice - I was transported, and I too was on fire!

From the next room Charmane's voice rose in a tremulous wail as she obviously reached the ecstatic end of her journey! (I would have loved to have witnessed that as well!) Perhaps that was the trigger for Olivia, for she suddenly asked me to penetrate her - "Come into me! I need you inside!", she cried - "Come inside now!" I was in her in a trice, and her fingers temporarily left her clitoris and encircled my cock as I lunged into her! "Fuck me!", she said, "Fuck me, my sweet!" My glands gladly took over, and I fucked her so fiercely. I was in heaven - I was fucking an angel - her heavenly body - her angelic face - I was so close to cumming already! The mere presence of my cock in her vagina seemed to be all she had finally needed to push her over the top, and almost immediately she started her orgasmic rollercoaster, whimpering and clasping me to her, kissing me, and shuddering ecstatically while I fucked her and fucked her, and she rubbed herself ever more furiously! Those long slender legs wrapped themselves deliciously around me! "Oh my God", she screamed, "Oh my God!" as she swallowed my every thrust and came back for more! As with Yan the night before, Olivia's vaginal contractions on my penis undid me, and I fell from that great height and exploded in her wondrously, and we came together! This gorgeous creature and I were in this one place together at this one moment in time - our souls touched, and we were one!

We were both virtually incoherent immediately afterwards! But she did ultimately manage to thank me, apparently because not only had she never done anything like that before, but nor it seemed had she ever even shared an orgasm with a man before! She was extremely emotional about the whole experience, seeming to feel that she'd broken through some sort of personal taboo with my assistance! I too was overwhelmed, not only because of the incredible nature of the episode, nor that she was such a beautiful outstandingly desirable angel (and only my "second"), but also possibly because of the realisation of how much I still had to learn! I cuddled her and whispered how gorgeous and desirable she was - how delicious and sexy she was! She was after all the most beautiful girl/woman I had ever come across, and I'd just shared the most fabulous orgasm with her! Her fresh tears were soon disappearing - they were, after all, only tears of happiness.

An age later, it seemed, we were still entwined in that wonderful embrace, with me still inside her, when Yan and Charmane came through - I didn't see their faces - I wish I had! They were very sweet and said they'd heard some of what had happened at the very end - was it good? It had certainly sounded it, apparently! I whispered to Olivia that I didn't really want to move, but it appeared I was going to have to! She smiled radiantly, and said, "OK, sweetheart!". I withdrew gently, and got to my feet, and she surprised me by rising and repeating the move she made after Charmane had wanked me, although this time it was her own juices as well as my spunk residue that she sucked and licked off my penis. Yan came over to me and put her arm round me, and all three of us watched Olivia perform this loving little act as she sat on the lounger. She seemed to be taking a little longer than was absolutely necessary, I thought, and I felt myself stiffening - I couldn't help it! She could feel it, too, of course, and I saw the gleeful look appear in her eyes as her actions took on a different purpose. Yan realised immediately what was happening, and gestured to Charmane to come to the other side of me. Yan embraced me and started stroking her hands over my body, and Charmane took her lead accordingly, and I embraced the two of them and tried where possible to caress them, too, while Olivia did incredible things to my cock! She didn't merely suck it, she occasionally appeared to swallow it, whole! She would run her lips up my cock until they were at my pubes, and I guessed my cock ought to have been sticking out of the back of her neck! And she would quickly go back and forth like that, and seemingly masturbate me with her mouth and throat. It was the most amazing sensation, and I suspect that if Yan and Charmane hadn't been there to support me, I might have ended up on my knees! So we all three were spectators to Olivia's amazing performance on my cock, sucking and licking, and swallowing me whole, as I trembled and shook, moaned and groaned, and Yan goaded us on with, "Go for it, sweetie! Go on!", and, "Take him, Ollie! Take him!". And take me she did! The flood of sensations overtopped my consciousness levees, and I poured myself into the sweet mouth in the most beautiful face I had ever seen, and she took it with a look of divine satisfaction!

I think that was the first time I'd orgasmed standing up, although my two supporters had probably thought I wasn't doing much of the standing at the very end! For some reason, Yan and Charmane congratulated Olivia and me, and I was delighted by their happy hugs and kisses, and Olivia rose and embraced us all - it was as if we'd just scored a goal! When I'd finally beaten them off me, Olivia had recovered her shoes and risen to her commanding heights again, and things had calmed down, I light-heartedly asked the other two about their "venture" that had "driven" Olivia and me into the conservatory, and Yan proceeded to kiss me, particularly wetly, looked meaningfully at me as I licked my lips, and whispered "She tastes gorgeous - doesn't she"! And then, Charmane, perhaps not wishing to be left out, gave me a little peck, and also whispered, smiling archly, "Yan tells me you're pretty good with your tongue, too!" (She was a constant surprise, this girl!)

We went back into the drawing room, and tried to settle back into conviviality, but it just didn't seem to work, somehow. I wasn't sure about Yan, but at least three of us were suffering from post-orgasmic lassitude, and finding it difficult to generate and maintain casual conversation. Then Olivia broke the awkwardness by announcing that she didn't want to talk trivia, she wanted to talk about the phenomenal sex that she'd just had - "all through your young man, Yan, simply because he's thoughtful and a gentleman and not an ignorant selfish sod such as I've always seemed to have had to deal with in the past!" I thanked her for her compliment, but observed that all she had to do was wield the power that a beautiful woman like her had at her command - there was absolutely no reason for her to be subservient and downtrodden, as she'd suggested she had been - she could make men crawl if she wished, although she should use her power with discretion! "Oh God, see what I mean, Yan", she responded, hugging herself and her pussy, "He makes me feel so good! So good! And I don't know what you two are going to do but I'm going to have to fuck him again before we leave!" Wow, what a woman, I thought, admiringly!

Diplomatically attempting to head off what appeared might develop into friction, Yan reminded Olivia that they'd already pre-arranged that if "things went well", she and Charmane would stay over for another day - so there was plenty of time! And since it was getting late - it was getting on for midnight - she suggested we called it a day and got some sleep. Bella would apparently not be there the following day, so we could sleep in if we wished. She said she would show us where all the breakfast things were, so if anyone wanted a snack early, we could help ourselves! Nobody argued, so we all embraced, and I left Yan to show them to their rooms!

I was so sure that someone would visit me, I showered and then lay in my bed in anticipation while the house became quiet. How long I expectantly lay there I couldn't say, but nothing happened and I slept! (It had been a busy day!)

To be continued ...........

18. S-type

PART EIGHT

Something woke me, and I lay there in the gloom wondering what it was. The bedside clock said it was nearly two o'clock! In the quietness of the room I then became aware of breathing other than my own - fairly close by! I half raised myself in the bed, and made out the figure of Charmane, sitting cross-legged at the bottom of the other half of the double bed that I was in. "Hi", she said. "I can't sleep!" "Oh!", I said! (I didn't mean it to sound as abrupt as it came out!) "I've never had an orgasm as fantastic as I had with Yan, tonight!", she said. "That's nice", I offered. "But it was with a woman!", she said, "I can't get it out of my mind, and I still feel horny, thinking about it - I'm wondering if I'm a lesbian!" I laughed, then apologised for doing so when I realised she was serious! "Well, the fact that you've sought me out to talk about it, and not one of the others, suggests exactly the opposite, if that helps. And if this is a roundabout way of saying you've decided you don't fancy me, that's OK, no problem!" She protested, bless her! "But don't get hung up on one incident - I understand many boys and girls experiment a bit without it defining their ultimate sexuality! It'll work itself out, don't worry!" I stopped then, it was starting to sound like a counselling session - and what did I know?

After a long pause, she said, "I suppose you've heard about me?" "Well, no, not really, other than you've had some problems!", I said, "Both Yan and Ollie have mentioned that you've had a pretty rough time recently, but nothing more!" "Well, what it boils down to is that my mother's boyfriend raped me regularly for over a year!", she said! "Oh, Jesus!" I said - I was glad that the gloom hid the emotion on my face and the tears that pricked in my eyes! OMG - the poor girl! "Yes, once or twice a week he'd come into my room, drunk or drugged, or both for all I know, and force me to submit to him fucking me up the rectum. I told my mother when it first happened, but she was so besotted with him that all she could say was that it was probably my fault and that at least he was being safe! She wasn't prepared to do anything about it other than to get me going on the pill, just in case he changed his habits! I hated him, and her - for siding with him rather than me! Many times I plotted to use a kitchen knife on him, but in the end I never could! The only consolation is that he never touched me otherwise - he never tried to paw me about - just fucked me up the rectum - but I'll never forget that leery voice of his after he'd cum, when he would predictably say, 'Isn't sex great!'. There was never any affection or tenderness in him - it was simply a power thing - but that's what rape is, of course!" Wow, I thought, and words failed me! "He's in jail now", she casually announced, "not because of that, but apparently because he was involved in handling the proceeds of an armed robbery in which someone got seriously hurt - maimed for life, actually - in other words he was more than just an evil creep! He was rotten through and through! He'll be inside for years, and I'll be long gone before he's out, so that's the end of it! I hope a group of homosexual inmates gang-rape him rectally every night of every year he's in there!"

There was a very long pause, but I didn't trust myself to say anything!

Ultimately she continued, "There's one interesting outcome of all this", she said. "Oh, what's that?", I asked. "Well, in spite of it all I'm still a virgin", she said! OMG, I thought, she's lost it! "You mean you've managed to distance yourself emotionally and psychologically from it all?" I offered, hopefully. "No!", she replied, "Just the simple fact that I've never had vaginal sex. As far as I'm concerned that makes me a virgin!" (I don't know whether that matches the medical or legal definition, but who was I to argue? My heart had gone out to this girl!)

"So I want to lose my virginity!", she said, "Will you do it?" she asked! "Whoah", I said, "Everybody seems to say that losing one's virginity is a unique and defining moment in a girl's life, and if at all possible you will want it to be with someone close and dear to you!" "I hear what you say", she said, "but you've heard where I'm coming from, and my first priority is to get my mind and body straightened out - I don't even know whether being with a man is going to be feasible after what I've been through. You seem a pretty nice and normal sort of guy who both Yan and Ollie seem to like - will you help me or not?" I was moved! "Charmane", I said, "As you know, I too am undergoing my own voyage of sexual discovery, so I'm no expert that you can rely on, but you can depend on my heart-felt support in whatever way you think I may be of assistance! My body - my cock - whatever - is at your disposal!" "Cut the crap!", she interjected, "Will you take my virginity or not?", she persisted! "Well", I said, tongue in cheek, and trying to lighten the tone of the conversation, "I think I'll need to carefully examine the pussy in question before I decide whether to gamble such an important part of my anatomy!" My attempt to engage her in some gentle sexy banter totally fell on stoney ground, and she merely said, "OK!", in a sort of flippant way, did a sort of Yogic flying move towards me, and then opened her legs to offer me her pussy for examination! Her dark skin and the gloom made things a little difficult, and I said so, "So put the bleedin' light on!", she said!

In the gentle glow of the bedside light, I made a play of examining her pussy and complimenting her on her pubes and labia, especially the latter - simply enormous inky black crinkly masses, although the surrounding skin was of a lighter hue. She watched me, with a pleased smile on her face, as I gently opened up her labia to reveal the startlingly (by comparison) bright pink interior, and I applied my tongue to this, and licked her clitoris - she jumped and her head went back. "Well that's a good start", I said, "You taste and smell good!" (and she did, Yan was right!) "Do you think so?" she said, "I've always been a bit embarrassed about the smell!" "Don't be", I said, "That's the natural aroma of your female sexual lubricant - it's fabulous, and I think it's an aphrodisiac! Jan and Olivia smell just the same, so I must conclude that all girls do! If you do any pussy-licking of your own, you'll confirm what I'm saying!" At that stage, I was still partially underneath the bedclothes, whereas she was on top, otherwise my state of arousal would have been evident to her, but she could have had no doubt in her mind as to my feelings when I pushed my fingers slowly and tenderly down into her vagina, and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb. I saw the look on her face as the sensations hit her and I continued massaging.

Wait a minute! I said to myself - this can't be!

"Hey! Charmane, your hymen is not intact!", I said. "What do you mean?", she said! "Exactly that! Do you masturbate?", I asked. "None of your business!", she said. "I'll take that as Yes", I said, "and presumably you have pushed fingers into your own vagina, so didn't it occur to you that with a reasonably intact hymen you shouldn't have been able to do so, and I shouldn't have been able to do so just now?" "No, it didn't", she said, after a lengthy pause, "I assumed it must be deep inside, where I couldn't reach - nobody told me otherwise! Are you trying to say I'm not a virgin?" "No, I'm simply saying you don't possess an intact hymen! I understand that it's not uncommon in the modern era for girls to lose their hymens through strenuous activities and sports, athletics, horse-riding, and suchlike, so it's absence means absolutely nothing - other than the fact that you no longer have to worry about undergoing any discomfort now in perforating it, because it's already gone! (Encyclopaedias are so useful!) Talk to Ollie or Yan, and they'll confirm what I'm saying! After absorbing all this in virtual silence, she said, "So what you're saying is that you could take my virginity now - deflower me, now - with no discomfort on my part at all?" "I think so!", I said. "Then what are we waiting for?", she said.

She was so tight and firm (her abs were better than mine, in all honesty) and smooth, and incredibly dynamic - she was all over the place - all over me - there was an urgency about her, an excitement - it seemed that she wanted to be everywhere at once! I think she must have been very successfully disguising the extent to which she had been keyed up, because she was so responsive - her flesh quivered as I touched, explored and gently caressed her! She gasped and panted as I lingered over her sweet young breasts, and stroked her smooth body, and she writhed and squirmed as I tended her pussy with my fingers and tongue! Of course, I had to tell myself, she had never done this before, with anyone - it was her first time! She went over my whole body, too, with an intensity that was so exciting, making little moaning sounds as she licked and tasted and used her fingers so delicately and sweetly - I did some writhing and squirming of my own! Our bodies seemed to respond so well to each other - we were both new and exciting to each other, and I was going to be her first! And then the time came, I was between her legs, and suddenly she was all vulnerability and quietness - was that a hint of uncertainty in her dilated pupils, a shadow of hesitancy on her face? I smiled as reassuringly as I could, kissed her nose, her eyes and her lips, and slowly, gently, positively, thrust my throbbing member up, up, up into her slippery, sweet core! Her eyes closed and her arms and long legs clasped me tightly, and I held myself in check and delayed my thusting as she experienced the moment! The seconds ticked by until her eyes opened again and met mine, and she whispered, "This is beautiful! I've never experienced such closeness - to possess you as you possess me - the intimacy - it's gorgeous beyond belief - I never imagined that simply being with someone, holding them and being held, mutually touching and feeling, could be so sweet!" (This girl has never known love, I thought!)

To be continued ......

lboy24, eng12pm, ACNA and 13 others like this.
  19. S-type

PART NINE

I started thrusting into her, and she responded with renewed energy - "Oh Yes! Do it to me!", she hissed, "I want you to fuck me and cum in me! I want to feel your spunk spurt into me!" Her vagina was slurping and sucking at me, her arms and legs were clamped around me, and she was urgently humping at me and meeting my thrusts - her excitement was palpable and contagious. I got my hand between our bodies, and massaged her clitoris with my thumb, and felt the electric surge in her body in response - Yan had told me that clitoral stimulation was essential for the vast majority of girls to achieve orgasm - apparently very few could achieve orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone! I recognised that Charmane had reached that point where she no longer fully controlled her actions - she was on glandular auto-pilot! She was vibrating and quivering and infecting me, too! She must have felt my body take me over - the tightening - the gasps and groans that were drawn out of me - her eyes were so bright, on fire, excited and encouraging - our bodies were suddenly in unison, in mutual exponential feedback! And as we rose together on the crest of that enormous wave of pure ecstasy, the look in her eyes said it all! Our bodies heaved and slammed together as I hammered my cock into her depths and injected her with my spunk in several uncontrollable surges, until we were both totally spent and limp in each other's arms!

"Oh, thankyou, thankyou!, she said, after a while. "Thankyou for making it so special! I've thought about this event for so long, and I've always anticipated some tricky moments, but it's turned out so well!" And I responded, "I couldn't have done it if you weren't pretty special yourself, Charmane!" We lay together, quietly and tenderly caressing each other, and as my hands ran over her amazingly firm and muscular body I thought to myself that the difference between the other two and Charmane was that while they were incredibly liberated, sophisticated and sexy ladies, Charmane was simply a nymphet, uninhibited and unbridled sex on legs! No artifice or subtlety - that would come later as she gained experience - for now she was just female sexuality in the raw - a Lolita! I felt myself irresistably responding again to her power, and she felt it too, and her body started moving against mine again! So we both jumped when a voice from the doorway said, "I'm so pleased for you both!", and Olivia walked over to us - naked without even the stockings this time! "I heard you, and waited until you'd finished - your door wasn't shut!" "You heard us?", I asked. "Well I think the whole neighbourhood heard you!", she said, laughing. "From the sound of it I assume you're OK, Shar?", and Charmane replied that she felt great, and I'd been so nice! I half hoped that Olivia might realise that we hadn't finished at all, actually, and would leave us to it, but Charmane surprised me by then mentioning the virginity/hymen business to her. Olivia was prepared to dismiss the whole thing, and pointed out that it was a bit late after the event, and it appeared my diagnosis had been vindicated anyway, but she'd have a look at her if it would help, and Charmane asked if she would. So Olivia put the main light on, and we then had the delightful vision of Charmane bringing her knees up to her breasts, hands under her thighs, and spreading to present her pussy! Wow! What a position! She looked fabulous! She smiled at my appreciative expression!

Her pussy and its immediate surroundings were visibly saturated with her juices, and dribbling from the bottom was some of my spunk! "Doesn't that pussy look fantastically erotic?", Olivia said to me, and proceeded to scoop up some spunk on her finger and put it in her mouth, giving me that mega-watt smile! She then spread Charmane's labia, revealing her beautifully gaping vagina, and after a cursory inspection she confirmed my opinion. "Your hymen is long gone", she said to Charmane, "probably when you were sky-diving, or whatever! You've always been gallivanting around doing ridiculously physical things, so it's a wonder you haven't broken your neck, let alone perforated your hymen! Be thankful that you've had a nice first fuck with none of the usual first-time unpleasantness! And now you have had a straightforward vaginal fuck, how do you feel?", she asked (rather abruptly and bluntly, I thought), but Charmane said, "It felt lovely - like nothing else I've ever experienced before!" "So how about rear-entry - that would be nearer the mark - is that likely to be a problem?", Olivia asked, not giving an inch, it seemed to me, and this time it was clear that Charmane wasn't so certain! "I think you need to try it", said Olivia, "under controlled conditions such as we can arrange here. If I help you, would you be prepared to give it a try? I'd dearly love to be able to cast out your demons here and now if we could!" Charmane looked at me and asked me what I thought, and I said I understood exactly where Olivia was coming from, but it was entirely up to her! She knew she could trust us - we wouldn't play any tricks on her, and if we took it slowly we could stop at any moment she wished. But if she just didn't feel up to it right now, I would understand. She looked at us both, then smiled, perhaps a little weakly, but said she'd go for it!

Olivia started organising us as if she did this every day! "Flat on your face on the bed, Shar", she said, "now spread your legs, hollow your back and swivel your pelvis so your pussy is on offer! (This looks a great position, too!) Right, I want you both "warmed up" for this - so we're going to indulge in some foreplay - I want your juices flowing, Shar, because you're going to be in charge, and I want it to happen when you want it, because you want it, and because you're really ready! OK?" "OK!", said Charmane, "what do you want me to do?" "Nothing, she said, just enjoy, and when you feel ready, raise yourself into a kneeling position to make penetration as easy as possible! That's all there is to it!" With that she got me kneeling between Charmane's legs, and told me to caress her in whatever way I wanted, but to concentrate on her pussy, especially her clitoris! Her wish was my command, and my fingers were in Charmane's pussy in no time at all while my other hand caressed her back and her buttocks - her body was quivering and twitching in no time at all, and she said, "Oh, that's lovely, that's gorgeous, it feels great!" At my side Olivia suddenly took my cock, and started fondling it gently! In response to my quizzical look, she pointed out, "Your hands are occupied, and Shar can't reach you, so it's up to me to look after you! Just concentrate on her pussy!" I needed no encouragement!

As Olivia had probably guessed would happen, Charmane's rear end was gradually rising further to meet my fingers, and she was pushing back at me as I probed and penetrated her and rubbed the slippery slickness of her pussy that was gaping, slurping and slobbering at my digital activities. She was gasping and jerking, her juice was leaking from that gorgeous pussy and dribbling down her thighs, and her sexual aroma filled the air! I had to momentarily stay Olivia's sweet hand on my cock, and she understood, and in the quick interchange of looks with her I saw that her spare hand was in her own pussy, and I realised that the aroma was possibly not all down to Charmane! However, suddenly Charmane was calling out and asking for my cock! "I'm ready, I think!, she cried, "I'm ready as I'm going to be!", and she was fully kneeling, and consequently accessible! "Absolutely sure?", asked Olivia! "Yes, absolutely!" she replied! "You really are sure?", challenged Olivia! "Oh, for God's sake!" screamed Charmane! So Olivia aimed my cock at the pink centre between Charmane's sloppy black labia, and I drove it deep into her slithery cavern, deep into her pleasure drome, and her quavery moan in response was a delight to hear! "Don't forget the clitoris!" whispered Olivia in my ear, "you're on your own now!", and she rose and left!

I drove into Charmane again and again, cupped her lovely tight breasts in my hands and rubbed the nipples between my fingers and thumbs, then ran my right hand down her torso, past her pubes, to her waiting clitoris, saturated and firm and erect under my fingers. I stroked that clitoris so tenderly as my cock thumped into her, and I asked her if she was OK? She appeared to have difficulty speaking, but I gathered that all was well! So I just kept fucking her, and fucking her, and fucking her - all the while rubbing that clitoris and fondling her breasts, occasionally meeting her own hand and holding it momentarily, and her squealing and moaning grew in frequency and volume, just as did her jerking and quivering! Her obvious ecstatic excitement was getting to me, on top of the sheer physical heaven I was reveling in, and I was concerned I wasn't going to hold out long enough for her - there's only so much of this sort of thing that one can withstand before nature will have its way! Suddenly, however, (mercifully) she spasmed violently for many, many seconds, and I felt her vagina twitch on my cock! Almost with relief, I let myself go, and enjoyed that exquisite release, as she uttered the weirdest sounds, hiccupping sighs, and the odd recognisable "Yes! Oh yes!", before we both collapsed and cuddled tenderly!

Whether her "demons had been cast out" I couldn't possibly say at that point in time, but in view of her behaviour, I thought there was a good chance for her. We lay "spooned" together on the bed, and she appeared very peaceful and satisfied. Heaven knows what time it was by then, but we drifted off into our separate dreamworlds. So she was actually the first girl/woman I actually "slept" with!

To be continued ........

20. S-type

PART TEN

When I awoke the sun was peeping round the edges of the curtains, and this delightful creature, Charmane, was lying beside me, watching me with a shy smile on her face. "Good morning!", I whispered, "How are you, today?" "I feel great!", she whispered back, and I felt her hand discover the bonus that men frequently enjoy first thing in the morning - an erection! "Oh ho!", she gasped, and fondled my cock deliciously, "are you always this ready?" "When I'm lying in bed with a very sexy lady, I certainly am", I replied, stroking her breasts, the nipples of which felt firm and large, and tracing my fingers down her abdomen. Her flesh quivered delightfully at my touch, and her breath sounded tremulous. Continuing their journey, my fingers momentarily toyed with those massive soft and sexy labia, before parting them and slipping inside her where I found she was already juicy and slithery! "You sexy little madam!", I breathed, as I kissed her lips, pushed my tongue into her mouth, inserted my fingers into her vagina, and stroked my thumb onto her clitoris! Her whole body tightened and shook in response, and she gasped, "Do you want to fuck me?" "I thought that seemed to be the general idea!", I suggested, "Why, have I got it wrong?" "Oh no!", she said, "Oh no! But I thought you might simply be doing a favour last night, for me, or Ollie or Yan, and that today would be different! Do you really want me? Really? I can't compete with those two!" "Oh, Charmane, don't be silly! You're an incredibly sexy girl, and I want to fuck the living daylights out of you, not out of some misguided sense of duty to someone, but because of the feel of you, the taste of you, and the smell of you!"

With that she threw off the bedclothes, climbed on top of me and straddled me, kissed and cuddled me and ground her pussy against my cock! "Oh, that's good, Charmane, I love the feel of your body against mine - let me have your pussy - you have a magnificent pussy!" She took me at my word and crawled up by body, slithering her pussy up my abdomen, rubbing it over my chest, and presenting it to my mouth, pulling her labia apart! "Kiss my pussy, please! I need to feel your tongue, let me feel what it can do to me!", she gasped, and uttered a strange shaky hooty sound as I licked and sucked at her inner pink slipperiness, tasting the hot salty acidic juice and toying with her clitoris that was large enough to take between my lips and to suck. She writhed and twisted and shuddered in appreciation of my efforts, but then sighed, "I want you inside, I want to feel you fill me up!", and proceeded to wriggle back down my body until our sexual organs coincided, when she took my cock and guided it into her gaping vagina! I thrust into her, plugged that hole, and plumbed her depths! "I love that feeling!", she said, "being filled up! It makes me feel complete, somehow, for the first time in my life, and it feels so natural and right!" "Can you squeeze my cock with your vagina?", I asked. "How do I do that?" she asked. "Don't ask me!", I said. There was a lengthy pause while I presume she tried a few things, and then she did it! "That's it!", I cried, "That's right!", when she did it again! "That feels so good - it's like an internal handshake!"

She was clearly rather pleased with herself, and kept doing it as she started moving her hips! Heavens! And moving her vagina up and down my penis. Cripes! She rapidly got the feel of the specific movements of her pelvis that facilitated this beautiful reciprocating slithery vaginal enclosure and manipulation of my cock such that my sensations were maximised and her satisfaction was optimised, and she grunted and groaned as she used her body on me in this way, measuring her success by my own demonstrably pleasured responses! "If I do this for you, will you cum for me?" she asked. "Absolutely!", I moaned, "You are sensational, Charmane!" And she used her body like a child with a new toy, delightedly watching my face as the beautiful sensations she was creating for me took their toll, transforming me into a shivering and shaking mess! I clung to her in desperation for the coup de grace, but she played me like an expert, taking me up onto that purple plain of ecstasy, where she held me, spasming and heaving in those exquisite agonies! She was gorgeous - her body was my paradise - she was golden - she was starlight - she was my everything - she was a Goddess who finally heeded the groaning and begging from the mere mortal in her arms, and allowed me so gratefully to explode deep inside her, calling her name, and clinging to her as my hot spunk burned it's way into her! She took it all with a saintly smile and kissed me tenderly.

"Oh, Charmane!", I gasped, some considerable time later, hugging her to me, "Thankyou! That was fantastic - that was absolutely beautiful! You are an angel!". "That was for last night!", she said, "You've made a woman of me, and I'm grateful!". "And what a woman you've turned out to be, Charmane, you are something else!". "Thank you, kind sir!", she said with a gleeful smile, "And now how about some breakfast, I'm starving!". "Oh, I never eat breakfast anyway, but what time is it?", I asked. "It's nearly eight o'clock!", she said. "Oh, Lord!", I groaned, "You go ahead - I'll see you later!". "OK, I'll just have a quick shower, and then I'll do myself the full 'English'", and with that she went! I lay there in my post-orgasmic haze, and drifted off again.

To be continued ........

lboy24, eng12pm, ACNA and 9 others like this.