1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My Sexual Enlightenment.

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by S-type, Nov 1, 2008.

1. dragonz

dragonz

hey "S"
    when you going to do some more typing?
    Desperate to read how this all plays out (have had some wild ideasof my own to be sure) but hanging out to see where & how this all ends.

Thanks again for the story so far.

D

S-type likes this.
  2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, one of the common phrases in replies here on phun is "too much text"...
    i seriously disagree here.

hope you consider to continue. great thread, thanks, S.

S-type and dragonz like this.
  3. dragonz

dragonz

Just want to bump this one up again.
    We'd all love to read some more, please continue with this S-Type.

Regards

Dragonz

S-type likes this.
  4. Kalorn

Kalorn

so just cumming (lol) across this today i have to say this is a very well thought story only a few parts in and im hooked just saying thank you and i would hope to have the pleasure of reading more ty in advanced

S-type likes this.
  5. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

PART SIXTEEN

Without letting go of my penis, Olivia leaned over me, brushing my chest with her nipples as she did so, and put her mouth near my ear. "Were you dreaming of me, sweetheart?", she whispered, and I whispered back, somewhat evasively and ambiguously, "Are you a mind-reader, Ollie?" You might think that a bit deceitful, but when the most gorgeous female you've ever met is hovering over you, toying with your manhood while permitting your hands to roam freely over her incredible body and explore her intimately, I think you could be excused for telling her what you thought she wanted to hear! Sometimes it just feels right! "Well I hope you've already realised I'm even better in real life, sweetie!", she breathed huskily, and played gently with my cock which was ultra-sensitive following my very recent orgasm!

I twitched uncontrollably at her ministrations, and felt myself hardening deliciously again, although I'd barely relaxed from before! (When I look back at the virtually continuous sex with Yan the night before Olivia and Charmane arrived, my two orgasms close together with Olivia, repeated later with Charmane, and then Olivia keeping me going at the poolside, I realise what a sex machine I was in my fifteenth year! I know I couldn't perform like that nowadays, even if the opportunity were to present itself!)

I became aware that Yan and Charmane were now standing over us - "Is he alright, Ollie?", asked Yan, just a little anxiously, I thought. "Of course he is", replied Olivia, "he's as fit as a fiddle!" "It was a fit that I thought he was having!" said Charmane, drily, dropping to her knees on the other side of me from Olivia! "Oh, good grief, Shar", said Yan, "don't joke about such things! Look, I'm going inside to make some tea - I think I've had enough sun for today. Don't you three overdo it either - and it's the sun I'm talking about! Play nicely, won't you!" And with that she went off round the bushes in the direction of the house.

Charmane seemed to take this as a signal for her to join in with Olivia's caresses of my "captive", but very receptive body, their hands wandering at will over my hot skin, taking it in turns to wank me or fondle my balls, or simply stroke anywhere and everywhere! Their gleeful faces hovered over mine as their hands did their damage, and I could only respond with a hand on and in each of the pussies that their positions presented to me. I gasped through my rising ecstasy, "Don't get me wrong, but I thought it would be Yan's turn next!", and Olivia laughed, and explained, "Yan has handed you over to Shar and me for now - after all, she's got you to herself when we've gone, so abandon hope, for the moment you belong to us!"

Then I lost touch with which of them was doing what to me at any instant - my flesh was burning, my muscles were quivering, my heart was pounding, I was gasping for air even when one or the other wasn't thrusting a tongue or a nipple into my mouth. In my growing ecstatic delirium it seemed I was being tossed off by a gorgeous two-headed octopus! They were giggling together like a couple of loonies as they drove my body to distraction! I was decerebrated - I think I lost the ability to speak, uttering meaningless gargling sounds as I hovered desperately on the brink of that orgasmic precipice that beckoned so invitingly yet for so long seemed impossible to attain! And whose sweet hand it actually was that delivered the coup de grace I will never know - those two glorious creatures combined to draw my very life-force down to the focus between my legs, and a stargate opened momentarily into the centre of a sun somewhere, blasting me into ecstatic sensory overload while my body jerked and twitched and bucked and heaved as I was milked of my essence, stroke ... by ... slow ... exquisite ... spasm-inducing ... stroke! My cry of release sounded like a low-flying aircraft!

I hugged them both wordlessly - in those circumstances they don't need telling you've enjoyed yourself! We lay there for a while, in tri-partite embrace - I in post-orgasmic bliss - they presumably in the satisfaction of a job well done! Olivia ultimately broke the spell, suggesting we went and got some tea back at the house? We staggered upright, collected the towels, and wandered slowly back!

To be continued ....................

6. The Cunt Factory

The Cunt Factory phundamental

Another great addition S ... you really make them words sweat.
    Thanks for the update and please don't make us wait 3 months again on the sequel. ;)

S-type likes this.
  7. oskey1

oskey1

What a great thread! It certainly needs to be bumped.

S-type likes this.
  8. oiseaux

oiseaux

S-S-S-Sooooo nice!

S-type likes this.
  9. gxnn

gxnn

I am glad to announce that your text has been selected by the UNESCO as the learning materials for non-English speaking countries to learn western way of life.
    Happy new year!

S-type and A.tab like this.
  10. anymore stories?

S-type likes this.
  11. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I regret that I've neglected to complete this tale, simply because it's such hard work finding and placing the words! However, it's been good fun too, recollecting these formative exploits that have helped shape me into the man that I am, and I don't like leaving it dangling loosely! I may one day find the time also to do justice to Charmane and Olivia who remained part of my life off and on for some years to come, but I feel I owe it to Yan to at least complete her chapter in a proper fashion! So, I'm skipping the torrid remainder of my time at Yan's - some 24-36 hours of exploring the opportunities and pleasures that three willing ladies can provide for a growing lad - and jumping straight to the denouement that unexpectedly was just around the corner!

The end came so quickly, when she announced at the start of her next visit that she and my uncle had to move back to Hong Kong with his job, and she would not be coming any more after this last stay of about a fortnight!

My parents were quite upset, but I was devastated! Devastated! My world was collapsing and there was nothing I could do about it. Over the following days we had some quite long talks in which she explained that our relationship could not have gone any further - something else would have brought it to an end, if not her departure abroad, and this was perhaps the optimum solution. She promised to leave me in contact with Olivia and Charmane, although at the time there appeared to be little chance of that developing further. She also reassured me that nobody could take away our memories, and she would cherish hers as she hoped I would mine. Etc., etc., etc., and none of it could lift my gloom and despair. Even her attempts to interest me in sex were sad, emotional affairs that didn't raise my spirits.

In the second and final week, about two or three days before she was due to leave for the last time, she appeared in my room after the house had quietened, and asked me to come with her into her room. When I got in, she embraced me, somewhat tearfully, and removed my pyjamas and then hers, so we were both naked together. She then stepped back and posed, with her legs astride and her hands above her head, beautiful and naked, as if presenting her slim tight body to me for the first time, and she announced, "We do sex, and it's been good!"

"But tonight we make love!" She then led me to her bed.

The memory of that night is locked up in my mind for only me to treasure. I share it only with Yan, wherever she may be.

Classyvixenart, lboy24, A.tab and 2 others like this.