1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

new

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by babydoll, Feb 2, 2007.

1. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

....not even gonna mention what I'm up to right now. Sedentary job......bad knees, bad back and too much phunnin' with put the LB's on ya' quick.

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

lol. well it all depends upon your height. Medically I am 5'9.5" so my ideal weight should be 165 for my height. I weigh a bit above that. :(

I need to lose about 20 pounds and I will be ecstatic. Well maybe not even 20 pounds. If i am 175 but with muscle mass then i don't care being a bit overweight. :D

3. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Here is something to tell the kiddies out there.............NEVER EVER EVER, get into competitive body building.......at least not without a peer that knows what they are doing. I stayed on the competition schedule to long. Instead of spending half the year bulking up and getting BIG, I stayed at a competition weight +/- a few LB's for almost 18 months. I was taking in at a point less than 600 calories a day. When I finally stopped competing (my kidney's were starting to fail)....my body had become accustomed to the 600 Calorie a day diet and was not prepared for a regular diet anymore. My metabolism basically SHUT down. Anything over say 1000 calories a day (even now) and I WILL gain weight. The ONLY option I have is surgery either to reduce the possible intake level (stapling) or to have brain surgery of sorts to have my metabolism sped back up to normal levels.

4. wtfazzhole

WOW! i didn't realize you can do that to your body. That sounds bad BR. So you have to watch your diet now? Cause i swear my daily caloric intake is around 3,500 or so. But at least I am not gaining any more than i have been. My weight has stabalized for the past 6-7 years.

5. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Have to watch it constantly. I can fluctuate as much as 50 pds. I sometimes just get lazy and tired of fighting it, then it goes up 30-50 pds. Then I snap out of it, drop a few, but never down to where it started....so it slowly creeps up more and more.

6. wtfazzhole

i didn't realize you can do so much damage to your body like that all through excercise. Looks like I will start back walking tomorrow. I want to make it my goal to drop down to 175 pounds. so 20 pounds to drop i think I can manage. Besides i have my brother's wedding to go to in July. :D

7. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Scared you did I? Well it's ALL true, and it fuckin' sucks.

That coupled with too many years of Football, Wrestling, Baseball (Catcher), then jumping out of perfectly good planes and helicopters in the Army will fuck the rest of your body up pretty good.

8. wtfazzhole

lol, well i was never as extreme as you. :p