1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Occupy Together, Know Your Enemy - Rage Against The Machine!~! My music video

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by tntroy61, Nov 4, 2011.

1. tntroy61

tntroy61 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Occupy Together, Know Your Enemy - Rage Against The Machine!~!

My first music video for the Occupy Movement. Occupy Together, with Rage Against the Machines - Know Your Enemy

------------------------------------------------------

2. cosmicfilter

cosmicfilter

I may be the only one not impressed by this movement. I enjoyed the music vid, though it may not convey the message to some. I see people with money for tattoos, piercings and name-brand footwear protesting, essentially, that others have more than they do. If the song/vid were to make a million dollars, would they protest that, too?

I also wonder: is shutting down commerce is really a good way to get a job? Twice I saw a sign stating that a job is a "right". Really? Jobs go to the people who have the skills to do them, and they pay based on how many people CAN do them. I was out of work for 2 years in the last recession (2000-2001) until I found an opening I had the skills for. I make less than half of what I used to, but I get by and I'm actually happier in this job than ever before. Do I wish I made more money? Of course, but I am not willing to go back to the hours, stress and responsibility that earned the higher pay. The occupy movement should be picketing the homes of Board members, not CEO's, as CEO's cannot write their own paychecks any more than the rest of us can. If you want to protest CEO actions, then I will stand with you, because most of those clowns cannot see past the last quarterly report, for which I again blame their Boards.

Sorry for the rant. I did enjoy the vid, the whole thing just hits a sore spot for me!