1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Official which celebrities have the best ass right now thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by WillFR, Sep 19, 2016.

1. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I feel like Emma Watson at least deserves a mention.

Bad Robot likes this.
  2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That's a million dollar booty in that video.

Kaley Cuoco has an amazing tush but she never shows it. You have to watch her walk up stairs on TBBT if you want a glimpse of it in tight jeans.

3. Bdsrev

Bdsrev

This list is laughable. You don't include Maria Menounos in the top 10???? Look at the ass on this woman http://instagram.com/churchofmenounosass

4. izimybes

izimybes BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Christina Hendricks

GIF

[​IMG]

Absalom123 likes this.
  5. Absalom123

Absalom123

I felt the same way before I saw the leaked swimsuit pics. Now I just think she is (or employs) a fantastic stylist....

6. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

AnnaSophia Robb

[​IMG]

7. MyExtraAccount_Guy

MyExtraAccount_Guy

SO many responses that are clearly based on the crush of the famous female and not on the merit of the actual butt. If I'm walking behind Emma Watson I am thinking "that's a cute little butt" but in no way am I staring at it like it is;

Jessica Alba, Biel, Minka Kelly, Shantel VanSanten, Hilary Duff, Rita Ora, Mena Suvari, Nicole Beharie, Meghan Good, Meg Turney, Blake Lively, Emily Ratajkowski, Sara Underwood, Michelle Jenneke, Fergie, Aly Raisman, Serinda Swan, Mía Maestro, Melissa Benoist (at one point, not now), Kylie Bunbury, Sadie Robertson, Chloe Bennett, Nia Moore, Emily Bett Rickards, Tania Raymonde, and a bunch of other famous women, along with most black actresses having really nice butts.

8. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

ruddiger likes this.
  9. jws

jws 15 Year Member

So to be best, you just have to have a big fat ass? Or wouldn't you prefer to choose somebody that has some muscle, tone, lift?

zooeywebb likes this.
  10. howardn2

howardn2

Part of me want's to go: whoever is dating Tom Cruise.

11. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

so it's basically, Jessica Biel and Alba that still have the best asses? because most of us include them in our picks.

of course, the list of best celeb ass is impossible to make. there are so many fine butts, it's impossible to have it top 10. more like top 100... not to mention the shape and sizes of the asses.
    I mostly like firm, muscular ones, but also the perky ass, round ass, etc.etc.

these are just the tip of the iceberg.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    jeromeadams666 and howardn2 like this.
  12. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

No names, pics speak better:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. trope37

trope37

Rachel McAdams!!!

14. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Whoa. That made me say Jif!

15. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

lili simmons

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Rated R

Rated R

See signature.

17. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Lily Simmons has an unbelievable body. Face so so but damn, she's a stunner!

Am I wrong or she took a part in tv serie "Banshee"?

18. steele_pin

steele_pin

First for me is Jennette Mccurdy, then Gal Gadot, Michelle Rauch, and Tamron Hall (ex-Today Show)... then any one of the uber-fit hotties from American ninja warrior, Disclaimer: Yes, they may not be considered "celebrities" but they are on TV every week, and some guys my not like the super fit because they are not packing a whole lot up-top, but watching those bodies in action, has caused me to play many of their action clips in slo-mo.

Goopher McManus likes this.
  19. Goopher McManus

Goopher McManus

Can't find a pick of Tamron Hall's ass but I like the way you think.
    [​IMG]

20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Don't post collections guys. One or two pics per subject is enough.