1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OH DAMN! RIHANNA BUTT NAKED!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by YoungTurk, May 8, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freyja

Freyja

Good thing this thread came up so Snakefinger had something to do this weekend...J/K.

Bottom line there is no way to know for sure unless...

1.There is another leaked photo showing ALL of Rhianna, head and body.
    2. Sextape

I think it may have been these photos of Chris Brown and another chick at the SAME hotel they were staying at that led to the argument, not a text message.

2. Alecia

Alecia

If they are fake,then its safe to assume that youngturk has taken the pictures from somewhere on the internet,and with these pictures being so well known,wouldn't the original source be known by now.

There is even a cash in opportunity for the girl in the pictures if it isn't rihanna.

3. rocky_509

rocky_509

Damn she's got a tight body.Nice pierce though..

4. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I do find this whole debate hilarious. Fristly,IMO, there has actually been some critisism or "calling out" of youngturk, which I find amazing. Wherever he got the pics "news international" which owns The Sun newspaper, Fox etc saw fit to credit him for them when they published them.

Secondly - there most likely real, just have a wank and enjoy it!! B

YoungTurk likes this.
  5. Doktah

Doktah

I never liked her at all but now that I know she has pierced nips I NEEDED IT!!!

6. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

On the mirror the text is: "I love you, Robyn, I miss you" and Rihanna her real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

7. chrismya

chrismya

just have a wank and enjoy it!! B[/QUOTE]

just what he says :p

8. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

what i find even more hilarious is people who think the debate is hilarious constantly joining in the debate :rofl:

of course they credited youngturk, he put his tag on it!

real or fake, either way, if he's the original source, i give him credit for creating a story that even made the lead last night on both cnn's showbiz tonight and e! news with ryan seacrest discussing whether or not the pics are really her.

they both came to the conclusion that they don't know for certain it's her but the fact her reps haven't denied is making it seem like it is. and i agree, it seems they would deny it if it wasn't her but it also seems if youngturk said there are more pics and a sextape and hasn't delivered, that indicates my hoax theory is still a possibility.

stay tuned i guess, because while this thread may not overtake the biel thread for most thanked, i bet it ends up with more page views. :D

9. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i cannot toss to these
    therefor i would like my vote to be real

if they were fake i could toss to them
    never could toss to real ones.
    look at paris hiltons sex tape, way to boring to toss to.
    see.... its the toss factor. it must be considered.

10. Mr Drabinova

Mr Drabinova

When the sextape will be post, the server will explose !

11. Wentworth

Wentworth

Can't believe we finally get to see something of Rihanna. Thanks!

12. Mr.deleted

Mr.deleted

I think I agree.

13. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I reserve the right to comment on and in any debate I like. I tend to skip past your comments . rofl

14. afrikaner

afrikaner

apparently not

Cowardly Douche likes this.
  15. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

Bosses at RIHANNA's record label are demanding the online removal of alleged nude photographs of the singer, according to a new report.
    Salacious snapshots apparently featuring the singer surfaced on the Internet on Friday (08May09).
    Now officials in the legal department at Island Def Jam Music Group, Rihanna's record label, have moved swiftly to bury the scandal, sending cease and desist notices to websites that have posted the photos.
    The letter obtained by TMZ.com does not confirm or deny that the woman in the photos is Rihanna but it does calls for the immediate removal of "unauthorised photos purported to be... Rihanna".
    It also calls the pictures a violation of "the artist's rights".

I find it funny two that officials in Rihanna's legal department are sending cease and desist notices to these websites, and at the same time they wont confirm or deny that the woman in the photos is Rihanna but it does calls for the immediate removal of "unauthorised photos purported to be... Rihanna. My question is what if there not Rihanna what right do the officials in her legal department have to demand there removal? CLICK HERE FOR STORY

Raziel00 likes this.
  16. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

Dude it's Rihanna, let it go, just wank to them, you've been going on about this since they've been posted.

Bomb and Raziel00 like this.
  17. zebra34

zebra34

Killer body..........thanx

18. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

prove it!

how can i wank to them if it might be my sister :p

no_1_funnyguy and dionysoslu like this.
  19. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Tend