1. Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - CHANGE OR TIGHTEN UP YOUR PASSWORDS - THERE ARE HACKERS ABOUT!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] Dainty Wilder Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by kylie.mcdermott, Feb 5, 2022.

  1. yuriko73

    yuriko73

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2025
    Messages:
    819
    Likes Received:
    2,127
    zhorra and MGBrookertt like this.
  2. floridagalbabe

    floridagalbabe Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 20 YEAR MEMBER! Power Poster

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    16,448
    Likes Received:
    174,727
    MGBrookertt likes this.
  3. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,519
    Likes Received:
    29,865
    Dainty Wilder 268 - Slutty Groupies with Zoey Luna

    Zoey and I were such slutty little groupies at The Neighbourhood show—dancing, making out, and I even got so carried away I flashed my tits When we got back to our hotel, we decided to film something filthy to DM the band and show them exactly what they could’ve had… but it turned out way too hot not to share with you Unlock now to watch us scissor and finger our wet pussies while folded into the pretzel position Then we take you into the shower, press our juicy tits and asses against the glass, and leave it covered in my squirt
    [​IMG]

    1,01gb / 23:32 / 1080*1920 / mp4

    filejoker
    Dainty_Wilder_268_-_Slutty_Groupies_with_Zoey_Luna.mp4

    https://k2s.cc/file/f3f3258b000ec/Dainty_Wilder_268_-_Slutty_Groupies_with_Zoey_Luna.mp4
     
    MGBrookertt likes this.
  4. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,519
    Likes Received:
    29,865
    Dainty Wilder 269 - Closet Cleanout Try On Haul XXX-Rated Version
    I was cleaning out my closet and needed your help deciding what stays and what gets donated I started topless, slipped off my panties before the first outfit, squeezed into tight outfits that I haven't worn in years, including a few with some very slutty memories attached Watch me try everything on, take it all back off, and reveal a few surprise outfits… then tell me what I should keep
    [​IMG]

    533mb / 12:06 / 1080*1920 / mp4

    filejoker
    Dainty_Wilder_269_-_Closet_Cleanout_Try_On_Haul_XXX-Rated_Version.mp4

    https://k2s.cc/file/4da668ec2e905/D...et_Cleanout_Try_On_Haul_XXX-Rated_Version.mp4
     
    MGBrookertt likes this.
  5. Hotside

    Hotside Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2011
    Messages:
    31,568
    Likes Received:
    41,312
    Elly Clutch, Dainty Wilder - Goonsday
    Release Date : 08/29/26 (NEW!!!)


    [​IMG]

    #goonsday

    with @daintywilder // 16 minutes // roleplay // GG // lesbian // trilling // pussy eating // fingering // scissoring // SQUIRTING // ORGASM

    We weren't supposed to do this again but I couldn't stop watching her the whole game, so I sat on her face and made her taste how bad she wanted me, came so hard, then fingered her tight little pussy until she was shaking


    [​IMG]

    Duration: 00:16:33 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 730.5 MB


    Download :

    https://k2s.cc/file/fb94e8cd65e70
    https://filejoker.net/ofb4ugb9fbvo
     
    MGBrookertt likes this.
  6. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,519
    Likes Received:
    29,865
  7. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,519
    Likes Received:
    29,865
    Dainty Wilder 272 - Squirt Wars Goonsday Solo Squirtfest BTS
    Still completely cumdr*nk after filming my soaking-wet solo, I sat down to spill everything From the construction workers who almost caught me fucking myself by the window, to how I planned the Goonsday series and what I personally goon to when I’m alone… I answer your questions and reveal one of my biggest unfulfilled fantasies
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

    899mb / 20:23 / 1920*1080 / mp4

    filejoker
    Dainty_Wilder_272_-_Squirt_Wars_Goonsday_Solo_Squirtfest_BTS.mp4
    https://k2s.cc/file/4f0cf6e611618/Dainty_Wilder_272_-_Squirt_Wars_Goonsday_Solo_Squirtfest_BTS.mp4
     
  8. floridagalbabe

    floridagalbabe Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 20 YEAR MEMBER! Power Poster

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    16,448
    Likes Received:
    174,727
    godofhellfire likes this.
  9. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,519
    Likes Received:
    29,865
    Dainty Wilder 274 - Spoiled Birthday Girl Spoils You Back

    You bought me this gorgeous lingerie, but that wasn’t my only present… you surprised me with FOUR new sex toys because you wanted to watch me squirt multiple times while you sit back and stroke your hard cock. The first made me squirt into your mouth, and the next made me cum hands-free with my legs behind my head Then I bounced on a thick vibrating dildo until I soaked your cock before the final toy pulsed against my G-spot… and saving my last orgasm so we could cum together.
    [​IMG]

    1,50gb / 35:02 / 1080*1920 / mp4

    filejoker
    Dainty_Wilder_274_-_Spoiled_Birthday_Girl_Spoils_You_Back.mp4
    https://k2s.cc/file/8443bd3b647df/Dainty_Wilder_274_-_Spoiled_Birthday_Girl_Spoils_You_Back.mp4
     
  10. gerrardtorpey

    gerrardtorpey

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2024
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    1,763
  11. Mountandblade

    Mountandblade ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Messages:
    10,053
    Likes Received:
    13,489
    Dainty Wilde - Stretching My Asshole Really Good

    Tags: Dainty Wilde, amateur, anal, webcam, sextape, assfuck, painful, porn video

    [​IMG]

    File size: 1808Mb
    Duration: 00:41:01
    File type: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080

    DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/2010f050144d5/AmnewKa_3655.mp4
     
  12. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,519
    Likes Received:
    29,865
    Dainty Wilder 275 - Girl's night out feat Caryn Beaumont - GG Caryn Hotel Strap-on

    Caryn always fucks me mercilessly with her strap-on, so I wanted revenge I strap up, make her suck my big cock, and pound her pretty pussy until she squirts all over me Unlock our brand new video in your DMs now to watch two tipsy sluts turn their hotel room into a fucking splash zone If you missed it, DM me #CARYNHOTEL** **and I will send it to youCaryn and I went out and the more we drank, the hornier we got We couldn't even wait until we got back to our hotel room I hope whoever was watching the lift's security footage didn't mind the show.... and don't worry, we filmed it all for you Caryn and I went out for drinks and decided to film a naughty little vlog… but I had a dirty plan to get some revenge Brand new strap-on video in your DMs now
    [​IMG]

    1,11gb / 44:54 / 810*1440 / mp4

    filejoker
    Dainty_Wilder_275_-_Girl's_night_out_feat_Caryn_Beaumont.mp4
    https://k2s.cc/file/1f758ec602a47/Dainty_Wilder_275_-_Girl_s_night_out_feat_Caryn_Beaumont.mp4
     

Share This Page