1. Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - CHANGE OR TIGHTEN UP YOUR PASSWORDS - THERE ARE HACKERS ABOUT!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] Ella Alexandra (EllaAlexandraXO) Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by Mountandblade, Sep 17, 2024.

  1. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
  2. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
    Ramsfan likes this.
  3. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
    Ramsfan, zhorra and TragicBronson like this.
  4. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
    Ramsfan and TragicBronson like this.
  5. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
    Ramsfan and TragicBronson like this.
  6. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
    DOGZOFWAR, TragicBronson and Ramsfan like this.
  7. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
  8. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
  9. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
  10. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
    Ella Alexandra 48 - spoiling my new boy toy with a present he'll never forget (outdoor pov sextape)

    Sealing the deal with my new content fuck buddy with an intense outdoor fuck session
    I just had to make his cock mine with the way he makes me cum so I decided to spoil him with a little weekend getaway to the mountains where we shared our most passionate and intense sex session yet kissing his abs, teasing him until he cant take it anymore until he begs me to suck his juicy cock I could feel his cock pulse and that's when I knew I just had to bend over, so he could pound me in doggy on the balcony (I hope the neighbours couldn't see us.. or maybe i wanted them to see Low key I just wanted someone to see my new boy toy absolutely pound me, pulling my hair and make my ass shake with every stroke hehe but.. I couldnt let him have all the fun so I pushed him down on the nearby bench and began to ride him like the little cowgirl slut I am and I guess he couldn't handle it because after a few minutes he decides to lay me down and fuck me in missionary and leaves me with the biggest load on my tummy
    I can't wait to make more content with this guy what should we do next? hehe
    [​IMG]

    733mb / 11:55 / 1080*1920 / mp4

    filejoker
    Ella_Alexandra_48_-_spoiling_my_new_boy_toy_with_a_present_he'll_never_forget_(outdoor_pov_sextape).mp4
    https://k2s.cc/file/ee326a5252794/E..._he_ll_never_forget_(outdoor_pov_sextape).mp4
     
    Ramsfan, TragicBronson and Deuces002 like this.
  11. battlerope

    battlerope ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2018
    Messages:
    24,476
    Likes Received:
    29,850
    Ella Alexandra 49 - BG audition sextape footage (bj, pussy eating + fucking & fingering until i cum )

    Before I started making content with him, I had put my new boy toy to the test in a series of challenges to see how well he can play with my pussy and handle the camera under steamy situations what you're seeing is our first ever recorded encounter together so I could evaluate and come to a conclusion if he can become my new toy for bg content
    I wanted to see if he could keep the camera still while giving him a bj, and to see how well he can eat and play with my pussy and of course how well he can fuck me needless to say, he passed with flying colours because he made me cum with the most intense fingering session I've ever had
    I decided to give him a little break from holding the camera so he could spend all of his attention on slurping and cleaning the mess he made
    [​IMG]

    679mb / 11:00 / 1080*1920 / mp4

    filejoker
    Ella_Alexandra_49_-_BG_audition_sextape_footage.mp4
    https://k2s.cc/file/c9ca7c98d366f/Ella_Alexandra_49_-_BG_audition_sextape_footage.mp4
     

Share This Page