1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. JonesNorman

JonesNorman

No, sorry. I’ve heard rumours that the Charlotte one might be fake but I can’t confirm it. Might’ve just been people refusing to believe it was real

Lex Luger likes this.
  2. JonesNorman

JonesNorman

I do know an Emma/Tenille Dashwood set exists. I saw a large preview of it a long time ago but I didn’t save it. I haven’t seen it since

3. 60 Syracuse Crescent

60 Syracuse Crescent

I hate you so much right now lol

But if you said this regarding an Asuka or Dana Brooke set, I'd be in the middle of hunting you down :p

JonesNorman likes this.
  4. JonesNorman

JonesNorman

Not saving it is one of my biggest regrets lol

5. Diablo

Diablo

These things usually come out in bunches, I’d say if there hasn’t been anymore Toni stuff yet then there’s unlikely to be anymore at all.

6. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

What did it look like?

7. rainmaker8917

rainmaker8917

I don't think that's true at all. The Paige stuff was being drip-fed for a few months before we got the full thing. It was being teased about a year before anything actually dropped. Melina was the same, the set was teased during the original leaks, and took until last year to fully leak. I'm confident there's more of Toni out there, it may be a while before we get the full set, but it will come out eventually.

8. JonesNorman

JonesNorman

It looked the same as the Mickie James preview (a bunch of thumbnails) only it was Emma

9. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

What happened to the flair image? I was hoping for more.

10. Diablo

Diablo

I hope you’re right.

11. URAllFggts

URAllFggts

I love it when people have enough time to count how many thumbnails there are (when there are more than eighty) but conveniently forget to hit "PrtSc"...

12. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Sounds like Toni Storm deleted her Twitter over the leaks, doesn't get more confirmed than that (if anyone else needed it.)

13. kickingtelevision

kickingtelevision

Where can one see the leaks?

14. fam46

fam46

fappenist.com

15. gbase

gbase

They are pretty mild leaks.

16. Tricitiesguy

Tricitiesguy

Agreed about Storm leak being mild, beyond the video and maybe one pic. And am I alone in thinking that if all of those pics came from Storm, she has a strange obsession with closeups of her butt while she enters the ring? Lol

17. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yes. You're probably alone.

hammertime4444 likes this.
  18. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Considering how she reacted to the pics, deleting all her social media, I'd say you're dead wrong.

She has a nice butt, and in a business where half your fans are thirsty morons willing to pony up doughcos you waggle your ass at them, why the hell not play it up if it keeps getting you booked and paid?

vgfan and crossxcheck like this.
  19. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

Exactly, like Kim Kardashian. Whore yourself out as long as you can make a living from it.

20. Camelopardalis

Camelopardalis

I saw something on Reddit regarding Vanessa Borne pics floating around. Anyone heard of these?