1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Posts

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Tim, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Bouncing! ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Most Spirited Phunner

Just a quick question about re-posts,I think I've made 2 in the Model section.Are they just deleted,if so that's great.I've posted on too many boards where a huge fuss is made (getting warned in a PM) about what is a genuine mistake.I use the search function,but sometimes things slip through.

2. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Generally they get trashed, we wouldn't inform a user that we've trashed it, because we trash so many on any given day. If it's a big problem (ie you're making a a heap of reposts) you'd be warned and then banned if it continues being an issue. Looking at your record, you've made about 26 threads and 3 have been reposts, so it's clear that you search properly and take pride in your posts, hence why there's been no huge fuss made, we all make the odd repost here and there, myself included.

Keep up the good work.

004rose, Ramsfan and Salty Longshanks like this.
  3. Tim

Wow,thanks for the quick response.I will though do more thorough searches in future.

4. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i would like to give you a small tip pissant use it if you want. I got a few warnings in my early carreer mainly due to poor use of the search. Use the models or celebs full name in the advanced search then use the following thing. Search for titles only. dont user the other alternative. I have found that you will get the best result doing things that way. :)

5. Tim

Thank's for the advise,I'll do that in the future,I really don't want to get a reputation as a re-poster...even if it's only as a mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.