1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SWIMWEAR Roxanne Pallett - At a beach in Greece 9 March, 2019 - MQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Magge, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

firerider, buggaz, biguth and 18 others like this.
  2. VinnyD

VinnyD 15 Year Member

Never disappointing.

3. stevebeaton10

stevebeaton10

Hot but a horrible, horrible person

Big Bamboo! and jango75 like this.
  4. sleazoid99

sleazoid99

Please say "hello" for me next time you see her.

5. stevebeaton10

stevebeaton10

I’ve never met her, and never claimed to have. You might want to google what she did last year in the UK before trying to be sarcastic.

kelly1066 likes this.
  6. kelly1066

kelly1066

that would likely be too much trouble for some to do.... probably took them all their time to make the sarcastic comment already?

Big Bamboo! and stevebeaton10 like this.
  7. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I know she is a pile of human trash, but I still would. She just couldn't know my name, face, or have any idea where I might live.

8. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I know she is a pile of human trash, but I still would. She just couldn't know my name, face, or have any idea where I might live.

9. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

An absolute c*** of a woman and a danger to all men.

10. kelly1066

kelly1066

but i still so would.... precautions taken of course... lol. ;)

11. sinner1

sinner1

How do you mean? Can you give some examples? I really don't know her being here in the states, I'm genuinely curious.

12. sinner1

sinner1

I googled her and she does seem to have some major character flaws especially about telling the truth.

13. jack napier

jack napier

She's a crazy bitch but she sure is hot.

14. stevebeaton10

stevebeaton10

She claimed on a reality British tv show (Big Brother), that a fellow contestant had hit her, when he hadn’t. It got the most complaints ever for a TV show in the UK last year. And she’s basically had to apologise as it was all on camera that she was lying, and basically had to delete all her social media due to the critisim she got. Could have ruined the guys career, thankfully not for his sake.

sinner1 likes this.
  15. sleazoid99

sleazoid99

The most complaints for a TV show in the UK last year? WOW!

Color me convinced. Yes, she is a horrible, horrible person.

16. kelly1066

kelly1066

She has a history for it though, others, both male & female having come out since to tell similar tales of her having done the same thing to male colleagues in the past more than once. She's the sort of woman who goes to the cops, cries rape for six months, gets the guy sacked, he finally commits suicide, then she goes back and says she was sorry but just making it up by mistake..... Dangerous is a good word.... Disturbed also quite apt.

17. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

This! :yup: