1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Silverman & Debra Messing - Rally demanding Trump release his tax returns in NYC - 04/15/17

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Bad Robot, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

The #TrumpLemmings NEVER cease to amaze!! The blind allegiance to an obvious and complete orangutan of a "President" (I use orangutan because of frivolous lawsuit against Bill Maher) the "man" is 1 in 9 on everything this "potus" has tried to pass while taking more golfing in his first 100 days than ANYONE before him! I call you lemmings because most of you halfwit simpletons don't realize exactly what they do during their mating cycles google THAT shit bitches!

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  2. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Forbes and the washington post are fake news?

Pooterscoo likes this.
  3. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

And that would make you pretty sad and lame.

sleazoid likes this.
  4. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

we should do both.

5. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

America has already voted and like I said

TRUMP WINS ! :)

essential, No1_Dave and Dbstooge like this.
  6. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Said the guy that has dismissed comment after comment in this thread without putting a real and informative point of view across that backs up his sanctimonious self.

That is sad and lame. :)

7. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

As far as I'm concerned both parties are useless at this point. I'm trying to do what little I can in this electoral system to make an actual change. If people would change their idead about "wasting votes" we could have something different, but of course it's just easier to stick with the status quo for most people.

8. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Why should I do that for ppl who didn't take the time to inform themselves on the issues or candidates? Ppl didn't know there is such a thing as accountants or the level of experience of Hillary. This isn't a serious thread.

9. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

I don't disagree with that sentiment but it starts before presidential elections. I'm starting to support the Green Party and their best chance is 2020 but that starts now not election day 2020. Otherwise imo it is a wasted vote. I didn't like Hillary but anybody is better than a incompetent white supremacist. He won and now we have Jeff Sessions as Ag, and a stolen Supreme Court seat. As much as I hate RBG, she better not crook before 2020.

10. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

I couldn't agree more about it beginning before election day. I have been trying to talk to anybody who would listen since the middle of Obama's first term that we need to do something different, and on election day I stuck to my guns. If I talk change for 6 years, then vote for the same 2 bullshit choices I've had my whole life then I'm a hypocrite. I did exactly what I've been trying to get others to do.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  11. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

BREXIT much? :p

12. Bad Robot

Our dear Big Bamboo! is from the UK, take that into context when reading his posts.....o_O

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  13. Bad Robot

Bernie is about as close as we got to a third party candidate recently, unfortunately the system is rigged. It would be best for the people to tear it all down, neither side is worth keeping as it is, but that's wishful thinking....

14. Ripe

Ripe

As far as Trump's taxes... I don't agree with Michael Moore on a lot of topics but this is one thing I agree with him. Democrats should really drop the issue because it doesn't really help them.

Moore kept telling Dems before the election to drop the issue and how Trump answering the tax question with "Because I'm smart" was a brilliant answer and he was viciously attacked for it. But he was right. It's a brilliant answer because nobody wants to pay taxes... people who barely meet their needs don't want to give their hard earned money to government so government could "waste" it.

So constant repeating how Trump either didn't pay taxes or payed absolute minimum due to exploiting every tax break available, essentially giving the government a "middle finger" is not going to make people vote against him... if anything it will make them vote for him.

DDP73 likes this.
  15. Ripe

Ripe

System is OK... problem are the parties themselves and media that is extremely biased (either for Dems or GOP) which are essentially preventing any 3rd party candidate from having an impact and "stealing" the elections by more preventing such candidates to participate in debates (due to parties themselves determining who "deserve" a spot) and either ignoring or ridiculing those candidates in case of media.

16. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Because ppl are stupid.

17. Bad Robot

Please....please...refer to them by the proper term...sheeple.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  18. chyron

chyron

Well, kinda sad that instead of performing - preferably with script-justified generous close-up nudity - those two spend time fully clothed and acting on deluson that 'artists' are ones that lead and not just another servant class (or go above and beyond in embracing said class role if one feels cynical).

Trump...i kinda like what he does - both man and his opponnents definitely want to try out article two section four US contitution - and that will be great. [absent-mindedly hum "G Em C G"]

19. Bad Robot

One can only hope they get the chance....

20. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Alot of bla bla and still i'm right :D