1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett Johansson - wearing a bikini at a beach in Hawaii 02/10/12 x5MQ tag, HQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

She's never been skinny, guys. And she's so hot that nobody in this thread would turn down a chance to be that dude rubbing sunblock on her.

Dave_Gahan likes this.
  2. BostonRocks

BostonRocks Please Just 1 Squeeze?

Awesome glad to see Penn didn't do any permanent damage!

3. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I think Scarlett looks great. I love her curvy body. I think that's how a woman is supposed to look. I can't understand people bashing her weight. I think she looks awesome.

4. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

looks pretty fuckin awesome to me!

5. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I don't think anyone's bashing her weight, just how toned she is (or lack thereof). As the delightfully-named 'Alyson Hannigan's Tampon' said, she's never been skinny, but her 'fleshier' parts usually look a lot more toned, i.e. no cellulite... I still think she looks hot, as I'm sure most here do, just not as hot as I thought she would when I saw the thread title :)

6. HoratioHornblower

HoratioHornblower

People have some pretty unrealistic expectations of women in here... Kinda sad, really. Would you prefer these photos to be airbrushed and plasticised to perpetuate your fantasies? :rolleyes:

7. ornerytask

ornerytask

Hate to see her ass in 10 years.

8. Dirty_D

Dirty_D Ten Years of Phun

That, my friends, is what a REAL woman looks like. I'd pound dat shit all day, any day fellas.

Thanks as usual Spider!

9. RomZomCom

RomZomCom Zzzzzzzzz 15 Year Member

Here we go.... :wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

10. icewater

icewater

I think I speak for a lot of the users here when I say that I don't come on PHUN everyday to look at "average everyday women" as people are using to stick up for ScarJo here. I too am dissappointed in what I am seeing here. I expected her to be thinner but not stick thin like some of the models posted here. ScarJo is very high up on the food chain for me and most people, but, it's posts like this that truly tell us how special someone like Maria is.

nolefan77 and alex777777 like this.
  11. dubbi

dubbi Cosmo Kramer :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

12. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I hate to speak for everyone but i really wanna fuck every girl thats ever been posted on phun :hump:

13. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Maybe, maybe not, but a vast majority of celebs in their mid-20's who have bikini pictures posted wouldn't have provoked this kind of reaction. Wonder why that could be? :|

Besides, I don't think anyone has said she looks horrible or ugly, just slightly less amazing that one might've expected (realistically or otherwise)...

alex777777 and HoratioHornblower like this.
  14. jimmorrison76

jimmorrison76

You stand by that after viewing THIS?

:D

15. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

THe point of this is... Scarjo is a celebrity, an A LIST celebrity. As far as her "weight" I LOVE IT. Curvy, sexy... but looking at the dairy hanging on her butt, IMO means she is way out of shape. Would I nail her? 1,000 times in 2 minutes. She i GORGEOUS and unique. But she IS NOT nor will she EVER BE a average jane. She made millions being an actress and having 3 helpings of cottage cheese should never be part of it.

alex777777 likes this.
  16. hornygenius

hornygenius BANNED

Say what you want about her ass, I'd go anal on her in a heartbeat!

17. Bad_Dog

Bad_Dog

She's cute, no doubt. Maybe, a little fat in these pics. My problem with her is her politics; she a typical Hollywood commie. Which subtracts from her appeal.

18. yeahjazz

yeahjazz

The pics are great, she's not perfect, which I still enjoy. Just great to see some skin with her any chance we can! Thanks for the pics!

19. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

It should be obvious that many Hollywood actressess go through cycles of weight gain and weight loss, depending on when they will be shooting TV/movie roles. It is not implausible that most of them starve themselves (+ exercise, of course) to get, then shoot, TV or movie parts, then let themselves put on several pounds when their slimmest body form is not needed. Some of them hide from the paps during those weight gain phases, and yet some put it all out there for the world to see. Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the more shocking examples; you don't think she will remain "fat" and limit her future roles, do you? I think Kathy Griffin described the difficulty of those in the public eye most tellingly, when she told a standup audience how she began looking slimmer a couple of years ago: "I am hungry all the fucking time." In other words, what we typically see is the actress's best form, not necessarily her usual form.

20. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

As a sexual object, yes, this is disappointing. She's a fantasy for guys, so they have some expectations of relative perfection.

But in real terms? If she was backing that thing up to you, dripping wet and ready to go, not one of you would be disappointed.

Anyway, it's not as if she looks as bad as JLH looked a few years back. That was a nightmare.