1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

ShareNXS 2011

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Capster, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

we have looked at all forms of preview after uploads finding ones that work across all browsers is the problem. but ill see if we can add a basic one to the link code pop up

2. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

For info: Working fine today ! :D

Capster likes this.
  3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

For info: ^ Today too ! ;):D

Capster likes this.
  4. Magge

For info: NOT working good today ! :(

Uploading no problem, showing pics here ok, BUT when you want to see the pic in real size at ShareNXS ... it`s NOT showing !!! :(

All the pics, except the ones of Kherington Payne, are not showing in my gallery ! :(

Any idea ?

5. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

should be fixed, thanks for the heads up

mah0ne and Magge like this.
  6. Magge

Hej again !

My pics from yesterday are still not showing when wanna see them "big".
    Answer: "404 Not found"

Any clues ?

Regards
    Magge

7. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

can you post a link to the images in a pm

8. Magge

Ok !

9. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Couple of things:

1) Getting this error when I try to upload an image - "Failed to upload (Temp file does not exist) femjoy_114445_005.jpg." Am I getting this error because of the large size of the image? (it's 3.25 MB). I tried a smaller image (1.5 MB) and the upload was fine.

2) If the error is because of the large file size, is this a temp thing or a perm thing? Thanks.

10. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ill look into this, but there is no file size limit.

we are doing allot of work on the servers so we could have set it back to default by mistake

Yep we mucked it fixing it now

11. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

fixed

mah0ne and mokkoriman like this.
  12. Magge

Now it`s working again ! :D

... but still wanna know where my pics from January 26th are ?

Any news ?

13. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

we cant seem to find these files, any chance you can re-upload them we are thinking you actually uploaded them in between server syncs. this should not happen again as the synscs are completed and the mirrors are live for ShareNXS

14. Magge

Getting a lot of this since yesterday:

"504 Gateway Time-out"

:(

15. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

sent you a pm.

Basically we are still upgrading the servers, obviously we did not expect this to be soo extensive. but what we are doing will make everyones online experience with sharenxs allot better.

the whole idea is to make a fail safe enviroment like google and facebook multiple servers serving the exact same content from key spots globally. it will be worth all the work just taking a LONG time to get all the sites on the system. and we have quite a few sites. ShareNXS is complete but when we finalize a sync on one of the other sites it puts serious strain on all the servers. I hope this made sense

16. seanmckenna7

seanmckenna7 the boss ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

capster, hope you can help, i have tried for days now to upload gifs to phun, but it says done but there is no code, not even a box where the code should be, i have been useing sharenxs for quite some time now, please explain.

17. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

ill see whaT I CAN DO....

Found the problem. the main uploader isnt seeing the gif. but other uploaders work fine. looking for the fix

[​IMG] [​IMG]

seanmckenna7 likes this.
  18. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

should be fixed now

TheRiver likes this.
  19. Defilen

Defilen The Master ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Hi Capster, still having probs uploading animated gifs. The process seems to work but there are no links when it's done, and nothing added to gallery. I have tried the different uploaders, all have the same result.

20. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

weird what browser are you using