1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sig Duel Tournament #3 - Names, Rules and Discussion

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by irish-sid, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

sounds good sid, maybe just a 24 hour poll as the majority of votes are within the first day anyway?

2. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Yep, sounds good.

3. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

i've send him a pm to pm ms2 asap and make the poll asap aswell

4. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

So, the next round is... Freestyle!

What's that? You chose what you want? A freestyle rap battle?

5. Jogs

Jogs

You can choose whatever you want.

TheNewGuy likes this.
  6. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Yeah, it's weird how them two themes came out first. The first theme we were restricted to the source pic, the next is completely open!

7. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh boy, this is TOO open! Now it just comes down to source pic selection! :?

8. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

and i'm really bad at it!

9. AFX

AFX Guest

I am struggling a bit with this freestyle round GBTG, mainly because of the myriad of options, but on your thoughts that it will probably come down to just the source pic, I actually think the majority of voters will judge more on technique and the overall look, as opposed to just the subject. I could be wrong and boobs will win the day though.:lol:

10. GBTG

Shhhh! Don't give them any ideas! :lmao:

11. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

90% of the time boobs or the right celeb will win.

12. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Which is a shame.

helium likes this.
  13. AFX

AFX Guest

What happens now? Am I supposed to contact my next opponent or what? I still don't know for sure who it is out of Jogs and Essential.

14. essential

sry guys i was off for the evening business and stuff, and yea i won this round eventhough jogs did a great job!

15. GBTG

Sid said he'd have the Round 2 table up later on once all the Duels are finished, in the meantime why not get cracking on your sigs? We know the theme and I'm already finished mine!

16. essential

i finished mine already yesterday ;)

17. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

Did mine today! :D

18. essential

first time i proceed to the next round :p

19. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I almost finished the next one this morning, just some tinkering left, but I may have to throw in a boob or two into it though!:lol:

20. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Congrats to AFX, Essential, Lukin, TheOne, GTBG, Eve, TheNewGuy and Kaos4200 on getting through!
    See post #3 for the next round details. (even though you all know them!)