1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Signatures blog - Join the club!

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Jammsbro, May 9, 2009.

1. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

Weird I say welcome to a "veteran"... but Welcome to the Club, inuk! :D

2. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Fantastic idea my comrade!
    I will be there when I improve a little more.

3. Iron_Slash

Iron_Slash Guest

No need to improve : your contribution will be appreciated anytime ;) It's not about to laugh because one is better than the other. Just post your sigs and artworks ;) Maybe like that you'll feel to become better by trying to do more ;)

4. .biomoid.

.biomoid.

So what's the difference between posting them here?
    I don't realy see the point.

5. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Well for one you won't have to hear people comment on how cropping a picture and adding a name to it isn't creative.

Jammsbro and toolz like this.
  6. .biomoid.

.biomoid.

Comments are enabled......?

7. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

To be honest.... I'm not sure.

8. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well phun is ohun but the blog gives a platform outside of there that is for nothing other than signatures. The point is pretty much self evident.

irish-sid and spiderswims like this.
  9. Jammsbro

Inuk, the blog is to display your own work mate. Sorry pal.

10. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

I was asking myself the same. I also wonder how many may eventualy prefer to post there instead of Phun. No links back here? hmmmm

11. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

lot of negativity. it's just somewhere else to put our sigs. there's more places on the internet than phun you know. i visit and make sigs on three different forums. so you only see a third of my work. now i can put any sig i want to showcase on the blog. it is a fantastic idea.

Jammsbro and Nemesis like this.
  12. .biomoid.

.biomoid.

No negativity in my post, I just didn't see the added value. After Sid's reply, I do :).
    This is the only forum I'm "active" on. And only in the graphics section, I'm not a forum-type-person, I just like to play with PS and make sigs :).

Anyways, I see the need for the blog now, since people could be active on more than 1 forum, then it makes sense.

irish-sid likes this.
  13. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Looks sweet, although I'm not much of a signature maker.

14. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

Are we allowed to post content with nudity?

15. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes

Sorry inuk, it's been decided that the content should be solely the work of the poster. Otherwise that'll open it up for people posting any kind of sig they see. I think we want to keep this a showcase for the art phun artists are making.

Anyone can comment, yes.

There's a link back here now, I just figured anyone that was there probably already is a member of Phun. ;)

Jammsbro and TheNewGuy like this.
  16. Jammsbro

Yeah it's just started so give it a chance lads. I for one won't be posting and sigs in the blog until they get posted in here first. It's not intended as a replacement. Everytime there is a little change we get people worrying that this place is going to go under but i am a firm fan of creative. This is the first port of call for anything i do and anything i want to see from you guys. The blog is just an extension of what is already here, a platform to outside.

I'd love to see all the phunners work in there. And if people find out about it from outside of here why not invite them to share their work too. :)

17. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

ho do i edit my post?

18. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Digital Love.

Click on the little [​IMG] at the end of your post.

Jammsbro and irish-sid like this.
  19. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hit the little pencil icon by the comments.

[​IMG]

And please keep the images in rows of 3.

irish-sid likes this.
  20. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

i have now, i didn't know how to do it but i figured it out.