1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Silly question about the celeb pictures

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Dave, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Where do you guys get pics like "Jenna Fischer buying an ice cream cone and lingerie in Brentwood"?

I know these celebs have people following them around all day, but where are these pics posted? Is there like some sort of paparazzi photos site somewhere that has these pics before anywhere else because it's the photographer that posted them...?

2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

it is hard to say but you can find lots of pics on wireimage and gettyimages. Other than that it is a matter of having connections or simply have memberships on various celebforums. You could also try and google it a celebname and date and you will likely get some hits. Just get out there and seek it out. I have a few places up my sleeve but this is not the place to advertise other places.

3. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I guess some candid boards/forums too.

4. worminator

worminator R.I.P. Pops 15 Year Member

Nice tips fellow Phunners...I myself am a lazy ass!! I prefer to wait on the super awesome Phunners to supply me with the hot sexy celeb images!! And they are for my viewing pleasure only. I don't repost in other forums the hot sexy celebs!

5. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Now...if that information were to be divulged, there really wouldn't be a need for, or an attraction to this board now would there? :rolleyes:

Phun phucks are an ingenious lot. They scare up the snaps from all the dark corners of teh interwebs. ;)

And you're right futureprez......that was/is a silly question. ;)

Magge and Redwing1 like this.
  6. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I have a silly question.

Why wont Salty respond to my sexy voicemail messages I leave him? :naughty:

:lol:

7. Salty Longshanks

Oh.....he will......He's just busy whipping up a sassy response montage. :naughty: :wank:

firefly1984 likes this.
  8. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Mine either ....
    :(
    This is bullshit

9. Salty Longshanks

Good things come to those who wait bitches! :naughty: :rolleyes:

You phuckers are going to force me to close this thread before prez even gets a chance to respond aren't you?

This isn't the place for this type of shenanigans!
    (did that sound authoritarian?)

:p