1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SOTW 55 - Emo Girls - Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Expired Polls' started by Lukin, Apr 4, 2010.

?

Vote for your favourite sig...

Poll closed Apr 6, 2010.
  1. Sig 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sig 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sig 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sig 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sig 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sig 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sig 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

results are up.

I'm extending this week all the way over to next week! since it's a great theme for participant numbers, and to get us back on track, i'm gonna extend the submission day to NEXT thursday night, 8 days from now. hopefully this will result in some great entries, and plenty of them!

helium likes this.
  3. Lukin

GBTG and helium like this.
  4. GBTG

Cool idea, hopefully it drums up more entries than we've ever seen. I promise I'll get one into you before then! ;)

Oh, you lazy ass! :lol:

5. Lukin

i don't know about EVER seen, i clicked on an old poll recently and we'd had 20 entries that week! think it was week 4 or something like that

6. GBTG

Wow, I guess it was the whole "this is new" aspect, it's just like the Sig Duel. We're having a hell of a time even getting 16 entrants! :(

It's like we need even more sig makers, you know!?

7. Lukin

yeah i think when it's new there's more interest, and when you've been doin it for a while it becomes more casual, doin it when you want, as opposed to deadlines/schedules

8. EVE

EVE not addicted

There's also the factor of everyone being at different skill levels. And people getting tired of losing. Or even people getting tired of winning.

9. Ollie

Ollie In ze future

Ill say the loosing part :( , who cares ill still enter :D

10. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

From all my entries i did win one, sometimes i don't enter because i don't find enough material to work with.

11. .biomoid.

.biomoid.

idd, I'm getting so sick of winning ;).

no, it's been way too long since I've last won one... I can't seem to reach a high level on my sotw entires, while the last few requests I filled turned oud very good.
    my sotw entries are jinxed or something :)

12. GBTG

It's because you've already won too many in the past! :lol:

I've only ever won a few, but it's not about that for me, it's just fun to get a theme and try to build a sig around it. And personally I enjoy seeing what the others hear come up with, that's why a lot of weeks I can't be assed to make one.

BUT I will this week, I promise! ;)