1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Spider/MadamMeow/Essential Collabo Random Drunken Questions Round #48

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Dec 18, 2017.

1. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

1. What was the last Candy u ate ? twix
    2. What’s your least favorite sports to watch ? i never watch sport
    3. What’s going to be your Christmas dinner meal ? prime rib + potato + salad + crème brûlée
    4. What’s the spiciest thing you’ ve ever eaten ? some chili pepper, but which one?!
    5. FMK : Zoey Deutch , Katherynn Winnick or Claire Holt ? i dont' know any of them!
    6. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever broken ? some girlfriend heart!
    7. What’s the coldest location you’ve ever been too ? chicago back in 1999/2000, like -15°C
    8. What’s the last song u sang under the shower ? i never shower (i only bath) + i can't sing!
    9. What was your most recent lie ? that i visited australia... :-(
    10. Have u even been on top of a mountain, if yes wich one ? on the top of uluru :)
    11. If you could be any animal, what would you be? something flying
    12. What is your current favorite phone ap or game? i don't have any smartphone = my mobile is VERY simple
    13. You break something that is fixable, do you fix it or buy a new one? i fix it
    14. Name your favorite FICTIONAL villain. h. lecter
    15. Name one of your weaknesses. very recently: chaturbate ...won't last, phew!
    16. Fav flick or tv show that has vampires in it or is it on it, whatever. none (but Only Lovers Left Alive was pretty good)
    17. What is a fast food place that you will not eat at? huh?! i so rarely go to fast foods...
    18. Have you listened to the new Eminem cd yet? Thoughts? nope, i generally don't like rap or the like
    19. Do you cry when yu cut onions? probably
    20. Have you ever asked someone to pull your finger and actually farted when the did? nope

MadamMeow likes this.
  2. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

1. What was the last Candy u ate ?
    Heath
    2. What’s your least favorite sports to watch ?
    Baseball
    3. What’s going to be your Christmas dinner meal ?
    Ham, Polish sausage, cheese potatoes, and stuffing.
    4. What’s the spiciest thing you’ ve ever eaten ?
    A Cajun chicken sandwich from a local Cajun festival.
    5. FMK : Zoey Deutch , Katherynn Winnick or Claire Holt ?
    F: Zoey
    M: Katheryn
    K: Claire

6. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever broken?
    Can't really recall at the moment.
    7. What’s the coldest location you’ve ever been too ?
    Right here at home. God I hate the midwest!
    8. What’s the last song u sang under the shower?
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    9. What was your most recent lie ?
    I haven't lied in awhile.
    10. Have u even been on top of a mountain, if yes wich one ?
    Yes but I don't know the name. It was outside of Denver though.
    11. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
    T.Rex
    12. What is your current favorite phone ap or game?
    Dragonball Z: Dokkan Battle
    13. You break something that is fixable, do you fix it or buy a new one?
    Depends on what it is and how long/difficult it would be to fix.
    14. Name your favorite FICTIONAL villain.
    Majin Buu (Dragonball Z)
    15. Name one of your weaknesses.
    Caramel.
    16. Fav flick or tv show that has vampires in it or is it on it, whatever.
    Supernatural
    17. What is a fast food place that you will not eat at?
    Does Subway count?
    18. Have you listened to the new Eminem cd yet? Thoughts?
    Fuck no. I don't listen to that crap.
    19. Do you cry when yu cut onions?
    I don't have anything to do with onions.
    20. Have you ever asked someone to pull your finger and actually farted when the did?
    Yes though I was holding it in to begin with.

MadamMeow likes this.