1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Spider's Random Drunken Questions Round #31

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Oct 15, 2017.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Back for just one night so gonna make it a 25 questions round

1. What is the last movie you watched?
    2. Have you ever held a gun?
    3. Would you ever sky dive?
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll
    5. Do you believe in aliens?
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas.
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer?
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs?
    10. What is the last thing you ate?
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich?
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch?
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind?
    16. Last thing you bought online?
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie.
    18. Bite or clip your nails?
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count.
    20. What's the weather like when you read this?
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween?
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order?
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what?
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography

1. What is the last movie you watched? Poltergeist
    2. Have you ever held a gun? Don't Think So
    3. Would you ever sky dive? NEVER
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll. F:Woll M:paquin P:Camp
    5. Do you believe in aliens? Nah
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. HAM!
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage ALIAS
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl & Talenti Caramel Apple Pie
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? YES
    10. What is the last thing you ate? Ruffles
    11. Ever rode on a boat? Yup
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? Mayo, salt & pepper, lemon pepper, pickle, lil mustard, onion
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie F: Hayde M:Alison P:Emma
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? cucumbers & ranch
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? don't drink em
    16. Last thing you bought online? Funko Pop figure
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. The Strangers
    18. Bite or clip your nails? Clip
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. case of beer
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? rainy and chilly
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? one of those variety packs. Probably a chocloate one and not hard candy
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? gotta go Mcdonalads and egg, cheese & sausage biscuit, egg, cheese & sausage mcmuffin and hashbrowns
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? live and download.
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p YUP
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Beverly Hills Cop

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  2. DXM

DXM ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

1. What is the last movie you watched? Blade Runner 2049
    2. Have you ever held a gun? Yes
    3. Would you ever sky dive? Yes
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Fuck Anna Camp, Marry: Deborah Ann Woll, Kill: Anna Paquin
    5. Do you believe in aliens? nope
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. ham
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage The Hangover
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? no ice cream in my freezer :(
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? nope
    10. What is the last thing you ate? chicken satay
    11. Ever rode on a boat? nope
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? hot sauce, lettuce & onion
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Fuck: Hayden Panettiere, Marry: Alison Brie,Pass: Emma Roberts
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? Celery & peanut butter
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? red bull
    16. Last thing you bought online? Shoes
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. Pengabdi Setan
    18. Bite or clip your nails? clip
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. flannel shirts
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? rainy
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? nougat & lollipop
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? Pizza Hut: Chicken Rice Porridge with Beeftato Omelette Platter
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? download
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p yes
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Shrek

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    spiderswims likes this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

movie looks cool but I'd have to be in the mood to read subtitles

4. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

1. What is the last movie you watched? Girls Trip
    2. Have you ever held a gun? Yes, I own two
    3. Would you ever sky dive? No, scared of highs
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll AC - M, AP -F, DAW - P
    5. Do you believe in aliens? Yes, the Milky Way and the rest of the universe is too big for humans to be the only ones
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. Turkey
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? None
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? I was, the Nationals lost so....
    10. What is the last thing you ate? Salad
    11. Ever rode on a boat? Yes, I really want to buy one
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? I haven't eaten tuna since I was about fice
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie HP - F and then move, ER - P, AB - M
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? None
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? Nope
    16. Last thing you bought online? external hard drive
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. anything with Zombis, I hate zombies
    18. Bite or clip your nails? Bite
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. The external hard drive
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? cool
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? mixed bag of Hershey's minis
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? Chick Fil A (grill egg white no cheese)
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? Live
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p Yup
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Coming to America

spiderswims likes this.
  5. Kalamity

Kalamity

1. What is the last movie you watched? Emoji Movie
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Fuck Anna Camp, Marry: Anna Paquin, Kill: Deborah Ann Wohl
    5. Do you believe in aliens? I believe in the possibility of Alien life on other worlds. little green/grey men abducting people and cows for ass play, no I dont. Centuries ago it was Angels, today its Aliens- the common denominator is credible people.
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. Every Christmas we have Turkey, Gammon, Tongue and Corned Beef- Easter we only eat pickled fish and hot cross buns or seafood if we're not being observant.
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage Limitless/ The Midnight Meat Train
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? Cookies and Cream :(
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? nope
    10. What is the last thing you ate? Fish and chips
    11. Ever rode on a boat? Yeah
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? Mayo, lettuce,tomato,green pepper, cucumber, & onion
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Fuck: Hayden Panettiere, Marry: Alison Brie,Pass: Emma Roberts
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? Cucumber and Ranch
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? none
    16. Last thing you bought online? Sushi
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0981224/ Midnight Movie
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. flannel shirts
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? rainy
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? not a thing here
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? Spur , Carb conscious breakfast with two extra eggs and a latte
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? download
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p yes
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Beverley Hills Cop series

spiderswims likes this.
  6. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Arrival
    Yup
    Would love to
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll
    Paquin, Woll, Camp
    Nope
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas.
    Ham
    The Hangover
    Pistachio
    Nope
    Chili cheese dogs
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    Yes
    Mayo, celery, onion, sweet relish, and parmesan
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie
    Hayd, Brie, Emma
    Celery
    Nope
    ATV tires
    The Grudge
    Clip
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count.
    Ribeyes
    Low 70F and overcast
    Haven't done Halloween in years
    Local joint, Country Biscuit. Jumbo tenderloin biscuit
    Live and dvr
    Yep
    Life

spiderswims likes this.
  7. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

---Baby Driver
    ---Yes
    ---Did it already
    ---Fuck Paquin, Marry Woll, Pass Camp
    ---Yes
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not
    Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas.
    ---Turkey
    7. Fav Flick/Tv
    show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage
    ---American Sniper
    ---None
    ---Yes
    ---Roast Chicken
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    ---Yes
    ---Bread lol
    ---Fuck Panettiere, Marry Brie, Pass Roberts
    ---Cucumbers and Ranch
    ---Gatoradeeeee
    ---Sneakers
    ---Ouija
    ---Clip
    ---Kobe Beef
    ---Rainy
    ---Sugarfree Mints
    ---My go to is McD's although i'm sure it's not the best. Big Breakfast
    ---Download
    ---Yeah
    ---Coming to America

spiderswims likes this.
  8. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

1. What is the last movie you watched? jolie's first they killed my father
    2. Have you ever held a gun? never
    3. Would you ever sky dive? yes
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll i know only anna so i would marry her
    5. Do you believe in aliens? i believe in e.t. life ...but they nevere visited us (yet)
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. turkey or even better chicken (turkey like in the states is not that faschionable in CH)
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? i don't like any of his movies (i've seen maybe 10, 12...)
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? chocolate, vanilla, stracciatella
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? what is mlb?!?!? answer is probably "nope"
    10. What is the last thing you ate? saffron sauce + shrimps + basmati rice
    11. Ever rode on a boat? yes
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? eggs, mayonnaise
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie i know only hayden so i would marry her
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? taste is really questionable in the states!!!
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? very very rarely
    16. Last thing you bought online? it has been months, i don't remember
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. i do not like this genre, but the exorcist is almost a masterpiece
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. food for the whole week
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? very nice, pretty sunny for an october day
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? does not exist over here in CH
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? i don't go to fast food places
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? live or donloaded
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p not when it's the same questions as last week!
    25. Fav Flick? Eddie_Murphy filmography for instance you already asked that a few days ago (murphy is an uninteresting actor with an uninteresting film career: you can ask about 100s of other ones, can't you?) 1983's trading places (since then, no interesting film imho)

spiderswims likes this.
  9. DrAwesome

DrAwesome

Blade Runner 2049
    No.
    Never.
    Fuck - Paquin, Marry - Camp and Pass - Woll.
    I don't believe in anything.
    Turkey. Ham is too salty.
    Guardians of the Galaxy.
    None.
    Nope. Couldn't give a fuck.
    Potato wedges.
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    Yes. Many times.
    Wouldn't eat a tuna sandwich.
    Fuck - Hayden, Marry - Alison and Pass Emma.
    Cucumbers and ranch I guess but I've never eaten either.
    No. Actual poison.
    3kg of olives and a Brandon Sanderson book.
    Green Room - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4062536/
    Neither. Cut with tiny scissors.
    I honestly can't remember. Had a cheap week.
    Mild and grey.
    Not given it any thought really.
    If I buy breakfast it'd be from a bakery and I'd probably get a bacon and tattie scone roll.
    Download them most of the time.
    Yes.
    Coming to America.

spiderswims likes this.
  10. kickingtelevision

kickingtelevision

Best in Show
    Nope
    Nope
    Woll, Camp, Paquin
    No
    Turkey
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    None.
    Yep
    Quesadilla
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    Yep
    I won’t have the sandwich to begin with.
    Panettiere, Brie, Roberts
    Cucumbers and ranch
    No
    Video game
    Get Out
    Bite
    Video game
    Overcast
    Mixed bag of chocolate candy.
    McDonalds. Sausage and egg McMuffin.
    I really don’t watch much tv.
    Yep
    25. Fav Flick?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography
    Shrek.

spiderswims likes this.
  11. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

1. What is the last movie you watched? The Magnificent Seven
    2. Have you ever held a gun? Yep, almost daily
    3. Would you ever sky dive? have
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll F Paquin M Camp P Woll
    5. Do you believe in aliens? I believe there is life on other planets but don't believe we have been visited or are likely to ever be...
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. Turkey
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? Salted caramel
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? Nope
    10. What is the last thing you ate? cereal
    11. Ever rode on a boat? Yep
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? Never wanted one
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie F Roberts M Brie P Panettiere
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? Celery and PB
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? If I have one it's usually 5 hour energy
    16. Last thing you bought online? Legos
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. Never really watched one
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. Cheese
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? 43 degrees
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? None, lights out.
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? Chick-fil-A on golf days, spicy chicken and biscuit
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? Pretty much DVR or Netflix things
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p Yep
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Every one from the 80's.

spiderswims likes this.
  12. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

1. What is the last movie you watched? - Wonder Woman
    2. Have you ever held a gun? - Yes. Many.
    3. Would you ever sky dive? - Yes.
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll - F Anna C, M Deborah, P Anna P
    5. Do you believe in aliens? - Yes. It's a really big universe.
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. - Ham.
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage - I haven't seen many of his movies but I'll say The Hangover.
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? - Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? - Yes.
    10. What is the last thing you ate? - Noodles.
    11. Ever rode on a boat? - Yes.
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? - Mayo.
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie - F Alison, M Hayden, P Emma
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? - Celery and pb.
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? - No.
    16. Last thing you bought online? - A celebrity photo.
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. - The original Halloween.
    18. Bite or clip your nails? - Clip.
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. - Never ending pasta meal at The Olive Garden.
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? - 68 degrees and sunny.
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? - Trick or treaters don't come to my place. I guess they don't like my chainsaw and hockey mask.
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? - I go to McDonald's. I'll get two Sausage Egg McMuffins, orange juice, and an apple pie.
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? - Live and if I miss one I'll download it from the internet.
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p - Yes.
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography - Coming To America

spiderswims likes this.
  13. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

1. What is the last movie you watched? Beyond the Black Rainbow (fucking shit)
    3. Would you ever sky dive? No
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll F Paquin, M Woll, P Camp
    5. Do you believe in aliens? Yes
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. Ham
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage 10 Cloverfield Lane
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? I have some vanilla/choco/coconut bars
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? Kinda, if there's nothing better
    10. What is the last thing you ate? Banana
    11. Ever rode on a boat? Yes
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? Ketchup, mayo, onion, garlic, parsley
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie F Panettierre, M Brie, P Roberts
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? Celery & peanut butter
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? Used to drink Red Bull, but not anymore
    16. Last thing you bought online? Toy
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. Cold Fish
    18. Bite or clip your nails? Nope
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. Olive oil
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? It's getting cloudy
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? None
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? I don't have a fav place for breakfast, but normally I order coffee, eggs and some bread
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? Download
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p I don't miss them but they're kinda fun
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Coming to America

spiderswims likes this.
  14. redphill4

redphill4

1. What is the last movie you watched? Why Him?
    3. Would you ever sky dive? Maybe
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll F - Camp, M - Paquin, P - Woll
    5. Do you believe in aliens? I believe in life on other planets. I'm skeptical that that life has visited this planet.
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. Turkey!
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper_on_screen_and_stage The Hangover (the original)
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? B&J Cherry Garcia
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? Some
    10. What is the last thing you ate? Oatmeal with blueberries and raspberries
    11. Ever rode on a boat? Lots of times
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? Cheese
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie F - Roberts, M - Panettiere, P - Brie
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? Celery and PB
    15. Do you drink energy drinks and if so what kind? No
    16. Last thing you bought online? supplements
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. Aliens
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. Shorts
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? Sunny and 78
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? None
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? Don't do fast food breakfast
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? Varies
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p Yes
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Murphy_filmography Didn't we do this before? Trading Places

spiderswims likes this.
  15. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Land of Mine
    Yes
    Prob Not
    F Anna, M Deborah, K Anna C.
    Yes
    Ham
    Ice Cream Sandwich
    Yes
    Shallot
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    Yes
    Haven't Eaten In Years
    F-Emma M-Emma K-Alison
    Celery
    No
    Tires
    Oculus
    Clip
    PC Game
    60F Windy
    Choco
    don't like, so biscuit and gravy, in general
    record and dl
    Never liked, never understood why andy would I? :p
    Who the fuck is andy anyway.
    Shits and giggles got you piss and squiggles my man. Roll on and do your thing. I like these distractions.
    Spider, I'm not going to answer this one because I feel Eddie's best work was done in stand-up. This shit got me hooked:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085474/?ref_=nv_sr_1

spiderswims likes this.
  16. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

• The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    • Yes
    • I have several times
    • Woll, Paquin, Camp
    • Yes, I've seen UFOs 3 times before
    6. Turkey or ham? Not on asandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas.
    • Ham
    • The A-Team
    • Chocolate, Vanilla, Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter. My family loves ice cream.
    • Yes
    • Eggs, Sausage, Toast and Coffee
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    • Yes
    • Mayo, Relish, Honey Mustard
    • Brie, Roberts, Panettiere
    • Celery and Peanut Butter
    • Red Bull and Monster
    • Camera Lens
    • Candyman
    • Clip
    • Wine
    • Sunny and a little warm for October
    • Fun size from the variety packs
    • McDonald's. Egg & Sausage biscuits, hash browns, coffee
    • 60% Live 40% DVRed
    24. Do you miss these questions?
    :p Yes, love answering them
    25. Fav Flick? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edd
    • The Nutty Professor

spiderswims likes this.
  17. JulioRic

JulioRic

X-Men: Days of Future Past--The Rogue Cut
    Yes, many times
    Nope
    F-Paquin M-Woll P-Camp
    Yes, in the "there is probably some out there in the universe" sense more "they probed Uncle Randy last week"
    Ham
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show?
    The A-Team
    Mint chocolate chip and some Klondike Krunch bars
    No
    Cajun peanuts
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    Yep
    Mayo and onions
    F-Panettiere M-Brie P-Roberts
    Celery & peanut butter
    Not often, but I like Blue and Red Red Bull and Mega Man E-Tanks
    Aquaman comics
    The Devil's Carnival
    Clip regularly so that I don't bite them
    A pizza
    Very nice, sunny in the 70s
    Kit-Kats, Resse's cup and a big ariety bag of fruity flavored stuff
    I like Taco Bell's California AM Crunchwrap
    Sometimes live, mostly OnDemand
    They are fun
    25. Fav Flick?
    Shrek 2

spiderswims likes this.
  18. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

Kingsman 2
    Yeah.
    Fuck no.
    F: Paquin
    M: Woll
    P: Camp

Yes.
    Turkey. Always turkey. I hate ham.
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show?
    The Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
    New York vanilla. Also have Heath and mint Klondike bars.
    Until the Cubs are gone.
    Chocolate chunk cookies.
    11. Ever rode on a boat?
    Yes. Years upon years ago.
    Just tuna and Miracle Whip. Anything else would ruin it.
    F: Alison
    M: Hayden
    P: Emma

Uck, neither.
    No
    Some Mp3s
    Pumpkinhead
    Clip
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    Chilly and windy.
    None.
    Taco Bell. Usually get the AM crunchwraps.
    Usually record them.
    24. Do you miss these questions?
    Sure
    25. Fav Flick?
    Coming to America

spiderswims likes this.
  19. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

1. What is the last movie you watched? Angels & Demons
    4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll F Camp, M Woll, K Paquin
    5. Do you believe in aliens? Yes
    6. Turkey or ham? Ham
    7. Fav Flick/Tv show? GOTG
    8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? Salted Carmel
    9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? Yes
    10. What is the last thing you ate? Pasta & Peas
    11. Ever rode on a boat? Yes
    12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? Mayo, Pickle Relish
    13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie F Emma, M Alison, K Hayden
    14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? C&R
    16. Last thing you bought online? Sheet Music
    17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. N/A
    19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. NeverWet
    20. What's the weather like when you read this? 70F Partly Cloudy
    21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? IDK, Wife buys it
    22. which fast food place has the best breakfast, what do you order? Manhattan Bagel: Bagel, Egg, Pork Roll & Cheese
    23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? D/L
    24. Do you miss these questions? :p Yes, Drink more!
    25. Fav Flick? Trading Places

spiderswims likes this.
  20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

1. What is the last movie you watched? Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

3. Would you ever sky dive? Maybe

4. Fuck, Marry Pass (True Blood edition). Anna Camp, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll Pass on all

5. Do you believe in aliens? Can't rule them out.

6. Turkey or ham? Not on a sandwich I'm talking for a holiday dinner that's not Thanksgiving. Like Easter or Xmas. Love a baked ham

7. Fav Flick/Tv show? Guardians of the Galaxy

8. What flavor(s) ice cream do you currently have in your freezer? French vanilla and some type of chocolate.

9. You watching the MLB Playoffs? Yes. Go Cubs Go!

10. What is the last thing you ate? Arby's French dip and curly fries

11. Ever rode on a boat? Yup

12. What do you add to tuna when you want a tuna sammich? Mayo and a little relish

13. Fuck, Marry, Pass Scream 4 edition. Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts, Alison Brie F Emma, M Brie, P Hayd

14. Celery & peanut butter or cucumbers & ranch? cucumbers & ranch

16. Last thing you bought online? Freight cars

17. Recommend a horror or scary movie. Misery

18. Bite or clip your nails? Both

19. What is the last thing (one item) you bought for over $10. Gas doesn't count. Bottle of rum

20. What's the weather like when you read this? Clear and mild

21. What kind of candy do you plan on giving out on Halloween? Assorted mini cany bars

22. which fast food place has the best breakfast and what do you order? I'm addicted to Sausage McMuffins with egg

23. Do you watch current tv series live, record em, download em or what? Some live, some DVR

24. Do you miss these questions? :p Not this many at once. :p

25. Fav Flick? 48 Hours / Beverly Hills Cop coin toss

spiderswims likes this.