1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

THE AM GLAM THREAD - A Collection of Well Shot Amateurs

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by nolefan77, Jan 5, 2011.

1. nolefan77

nolefan77 Stop petting my peeves ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Fabulous

Fabulous

Anyone know her name?

3. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Some of these photos are shot by professional photographers. :D

4. Supernova

Supernova

There are thousands of amateurs who do high quality work (see Photo.net). A professional photographer is just someone who gets paid for taking photographs regardless of quality.

5. Ramsfan

I think this thread should be in a different section, based on comparing the other amateur threads. :2cent:

6. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

One Phunner's opinion...

The Model Forum is 99% composed of sets from erotica pay-sites. The other 1% is art nudes skimmed from various pro photographers' free web portfolios.

I suspect the OP set up shop in the Amateur Forum because he's collecting wannabe models shot by wannabe photographers. The wannabe aspect of it is very similar to the tumblr / FB / reddit threads that have proliferated here in the Amateur Forum. Moreover, his material is clearly not coming from the pay-sites that feed the Model Forum.

So this is as good a place as any. And the thread's been here since early 2011, so it's pretty much grandfathered into this forum.

6 people like this.
  7. Ramsfan

I meant an amateur section inside the amateur section if that makes sense, a sub forum more like it. Like for instance all Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr content would be in the amateur section while all pro and amateur photographers' stuff would be in the other section. I know it would make things difficult somewhat but the forum would be organized though. It's just an idea. :)

8. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Isn't a thread within a forum, a sub forum of sorts?? :2cent:

3 people like this.
  9. dhillin_mug

dhillin_mug

glad you are posting again!

10. Ramsfan

Yes I see what you're saying, but this thread would go in the second area(whatever it is called, I hate arguing over semantics) in the example below.

Model Section

Model Forum
    Amateur Model Forum
    Facebook, Tumblr & Instagram
    Amateur/pro models and photographers' work

11. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Fuck that, back to the boobies!!

12. Ramsfan

I was looking it at different directions at how this section could be set up. This current system does work well no doubt though, I see no problem leaving it as is, my last posts were just suggestions nothing more, I didn't want to change the format anyways. :)

I agree with you guys for the record.

13. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Group hug everybody, the important thing is we all like this thread.

:grouphug:

Now circlejerk....

14. nolefan77

It's been too long....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. nolefan77

For those of you (like me) who think innocence is so very sexy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Ramsfan

[​IMG]

This model is Hannah McKay. :love:

I hope you don't mind if I help ID some of them if possible. :D

17. nolefan77

By all means, ID away.

18. tuffstuff

tuffstuff

Nah....we don't think it's that sexy. Peel them clothes, ladies. :yay:

19. nolefan77

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Ramsfan

The blonde in the last row of pictures is Prestin Obradovich. :D

1 person likes this.