1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The fappening 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by redsoxgirl2017, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

I still have hope!

2. STOKER44

STOKER44

I guest we'll have to wait another two and a half year for the next Fappening. But I hope not.

3. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

It's been really quiet these past few days, hopefully things will pick up this weekend.

4. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Still keeping the faith. Would love to get the last abigail spencer video. Bella Throne,Arie Winter and Debby Ryan would be nice.

5. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

[​IMG]

Saw this posted earlier. Supposed to be Angelina Jolie. I'm still a fan, so I'd be very much into leaks. I wont hold my breath though.

6. SDLRob

SDLRob

Posted where?

7. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

4chan. Don't know if that is where it originated from. It was your typical post and dash, no explanation, no response. Looks like her. Physique matches. I see the end of a tattoo on her forearm. Moles and ring can be googled, if you so choose.

8. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

And now, some guy says that there will be leaks in a couple hours, and another is talking about McKayla...
    Sounds like BS but who knows... a couple hours are enough for a good nap :D

9. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Everyone is just talking. Please Lord I don't want to wait for 1 or 2 years for more content.

10. SDLRob

SDLRob

McKayla?

11. Kalamity

Kalamity

I'm still waiting for the Kate Beckinsale content. There were a few rumors about it being amazing. One teaser and then silence.
    If whoever has it would just drop Kate i'll be happy to wait another 2 years for more.

That does look like Angelina Jolie but isn't an Unleak the opposite of a leak?

12. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

mckayla maroney? god let it be her, and if it is, she now cant bitch that shes underage in them like she did the first time

13. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

shes 21, leak away!

14. frankiegonnadoit

frankiegonnadoit

there was always rumors that she had some explicited shit out there......always thought it was just hype

15. SDLRob

SDLRob

If they're new, taken after she's 18 then I agree, post away... but if they're part of the old, underage set, then could they be listed clearly in their own thread so those of us that don't wanna see them can avoid them?

16. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

i dont buy that she was underage the first time, she probably didnt like the fact that at the height of her career naked pics of her were circulating, do the math, they were leaked in 2014, shes now 21 which means 3 years ago she was 18. they may have been taken before she was 18, but they were realized in the year that she was 18. without any date or proof, who knows, but i doubt that sets even around, anything new of her she'll be legal. dont worry about looking at them, i and everyone else are gonna, just like in 2014

17. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

and in her case the big 'nude' leak was her in underwear turning sideways to the camera topless with the side of her body showing, they weren't exactly xxx with her getting pounded

18. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

The McKayla pics that were on 4chan a little while ago were fake. Just in case nobody figured it out

19. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

no idea i dont use 4chan, but her leaks in 2014 were her, she admitted they were then said she was underage in them. I saw them, they are definitely her

20. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

no idea if their are new ones, just hoping their are like everyone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.