1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

THE PERFECT STORM - An Original Fiction by AfterDark

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by AfterDark, May 19, 2010.

1. AfterDark

AfterDark

THE PERFECT STORM

The Forecast

It’s funny how you remember things. Drew and I have been best friends since we were 8 years old. I have a vague recollection of how we met, but if you ask me about the first time I noticed Eden the memory is as clear as yesterday. His family was new to the neighborhood and as boys that age do, we found common interest in sports, dirt and video games. We were in the middle of an intense 1 on 1 b-ball game when his dad’s car pulled into their driveway. That meant only one thing – the countdown to dinner and homework had begun. I D’ed up and checked the rock for next point wins but before my bounce pass reached his hands his sister came running out the door and across the street whining, “Andrew, Dad says time to come in. Wash up for dinner.” The annoyance distracted my new bud and the basketball slipped through his hands and between his legs. In one motion Eden scooped up the ball before it got to the street. She dribbled three times into my drive way and launched a 12 foot jumper – nothing but net. The shot was impressive but what I remember most, as if in slow motion, was the pony tail sweeping around her face and the private school uniform skirt rising above her waist, revealing her white panties as she jumped. It was the first time a saw a girl’s underwear while she was wearing it and that was amazing but it wasn’t until she brushed the hair from her cheek and smiled at me, “Hi Wyatt,” that my fascination with Eden was engraved.
    By age 13 I had to insist on doing my own laundry. To my mother I was being a model son; I convinced her that washing my sweaty jock straps, boxer briefs and tee shirts was no longer part of her job description. Of course my motivation was avoiding the embarrassment of mom cleaning the cum from my sheets after wet dreams of Eden and the seemingly endless loads of semen I dumped into the 2 panties I lifted from her hamper , one pink the other yellow (the yellow one’s cotton crotched stained from her menstruation) while jerking off.

It happened quickly, but she did kiss me. I must have kissed 30 girls that night and even lost my virginity to one of the most aggressive but it was Eden’s lips I recall. As the cheerleading captain, she leapt into my arms as the referee blew the final whistle signifying our high schools’ first district football championship in 12 years. No one could believe a sophomore quarterback could beat the senior laden opponent but with a 34 yard touchdown pass to my best friend and my 14 yard TD scramble in the 4th quarter we prevailed. She was absolutely radiant as she planted what to her was a friendly smooch on my lips but it was heaven to me. Later while pumping my cock into Sheryl Banks, Sleazy Sheryl as she was commonly known by the team, it was another cheerleader I was thinking of. As I busted my nut into the well lubed condom sunk in Sheryl’s constantly queefing pussy I was focused on the beaming smile, the scent of honeysuckle shampoo and the taste of the cheery lip gloss of another woman that I had embraced earlier on the sideline but for a moment.

2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers