1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I thought that final Battle against "Raam" rocked bigtime !

2. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Jepp .. Colin is... nice feeling on the driving. That`s what i like :D

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I thought so too and i had it on launch. It just didn't draw me in. I traded it in shortly after. To each his own. I can definitely see if u were into that type of game, that it is the shit. But for me not so much. I get real bored with shooters tho. Repetition I guess.

4. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Forza 2 is THE racing game imo

5. killainstinct

killainstinct

I thoroughly enjoyed the game, however i thought it was far too short and it did get repetitive at times. Was a good game but true it is over-rated. Still nothing matches to the experience i had playing metal gear solid for the first time man it completely took over my life.
    I used to walk around school sliding against walls and dive-rolling around when building a spliff eheheheh

6. Superior12

Superior12 On a mission from God

thats what i meant, it was a huge jump, as big as the original xbox to the 360.

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Do you believe i was stuck there and when i bought my HDTV i got over it with the first try?:D

8. Superior12

shortness doesnt bother me as long as the time spent was memorable, COD4 was short but i thought it was one of the best single player campaigns ive played

9. ManRay

Bwahahaha :D

Ahhh good times those were for sure !

10. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Hi Majesty ! First time speeking to You. Well, i have never tried Forza2 but i will, if it`s that good ;)

11. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

shit!

I just croaked in gta.

12. ManRay

Took me and my friend 3 tries in coop mode...

Medium difficulty i think...

I just like the whole taking cover thing in video games...

13. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

hey superior your sig is down at imagesocket. they blow.

have you tried photogiga?

14. ManRay

Hey Guys.... Sega Genesis or Snes ?

15. Superior12

the auction house in there is crazy, what some people can make with the paint options in the game is ridiculous

Magge likes this.
  16. Magge

Just wondering... what kind of screems do You all have ? Playing on the computer or on the TV ?

17. killainstinct

killainstinct

We have one ultimate gamers corner at work. It's a setup me and another colleague decided to install over a weekend. So far i have sold nearly every single ps3 or xbox with a £60 HDMI lead MINIMUM! It's two 37 inch Samsung Tv's (Yes not the best in the market) one is a Full HD set and the other is HD Ready so it produces a resolution of 720p (1080i also but we don't like interlaced do we). One setup is through a component connection the other through HDMI.
    The difference is clear the sharpness is easily visible. But many a retard has tried different games not realising that on the ps3 some games are only made in 720p!!!
    Every time i try running a game on my laptop it just looks blocky lol i can't do without the HD.

Another thing, has anyone noticed that the transfer on some Blu-ray films is horrendous??? I got superman from work the other day to watch at home it looks completely fucked, 300 was the same story as well!

18. Superior12

is it there now?

19. Majesty9917

The whole Metal Gear franchise is gold as far as I'm concerned, dating back to the original nes games. Nice to meet you Magge. If you like your racing games realistic with incredible amounts of upgrading, and tweaking than Forza 2 is top of the line.

20. ManRay

Anyone ever played Metal Gear Acid ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.