1. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - CHANGE OR TIGHTEN UP YOUR PASSWORDS - THERE ARE HACKERS ABOUT!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

(UL) Back Room Casting Couch - Kendra

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepyposter

    Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Messages:
    14,540
    Likes Received:
    25,437
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Kendra

    Gentlemen (and ladies too, probably!) start your engines! You’re about to have your doors blown off and your pants torn off by this bodacious blonde beauty Kendra and her magnificent 32E tits as she makes her first appearance on B-Casting Couch. This gorgeous MILF is just made out of sexiness apparently from her beautiful face to those bouncy big breasts to her nice round ass. With this body I’m surprised she hasn’t made a play for the adult industry before but hey better late than never am I right? She’s hoping the B-RCC guy will be able to make some good contacts for her and shop her tape around, but little does she realize he’s just recording a nice hot fuck session for his site and is only in it for the pussy!

    File Size : 885.42 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:16
    Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 4 762 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

    Download:

    http://uploaded.net/file/wd7hf398/29c_Ken.rar​
     
    2 people like this.
  2. Sleepyposter

    Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Messages:
    14,540
    Likes Received:
    25,437
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Sadie

    For someone who just turned 18 a few weeks ago, Sadie loves anal way too much. Ok, I can't really complain about that. But she DID fuck a lot of guys at her young age. Ok, can't complain about that either, she's barely out of High School and already fucks like a pro that makes me wonder where the hell girls like that were when I was in school. Sadie turns up the pornstar moans like she knows exactly what guys want. Mmmmm...so what's there to bitch about then with Sadie? Well, nothing really. Fantastic anal, toy in ass, DP, does everything I want and with the same work ethic and enthusiasm that got her promoted to restaurant manager while still a teen. The swallow snafu at the end is my fault. Remind me next time to instruct the ladies to elaborate exactly what I mean when I say they have to swallow for the demo tape. This one clearly missed the whole point of it.

    File Size : 1092.73 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:37:08
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 978 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

    Download datafile.com:

    SADIEBCC.part1.rar
    SADIEBCC.part2.rar

    Download uploaded.net:

    SADIEBCC.part1.rar
    SADIEBCC.part2.rar​
     
    3 people like this.
  3. Sleepyposter

    Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Messages:
    14,540
    Likes Received:
    25,437
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Ava

    19 y.o. Ava might have the thigh gap ratio of a Japanese anime character, but her real asset is her unpretentious, try anything attitude. And by this I mean she lets me fuck her ass until I cum. During her interview I envision speech bubbles over her head saying "please Sir, buy me a sandwich" and "what is eye shadow?". Technically still a teen, Ava's already smart enough to realize that the real money comes from doing porn, not diddling herself on webcam, which is how she currently pays her rent. Since I have no intentions of actually getting her paid adult modeling gigs, this won't change any time soon. But a skinny teen who lets herself get fucked by a cock and dildo at the same time, and loves kinky sex in her personal life is sure to find some other way to improve her situation.

    File Size : 1013.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:34:33
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 970 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

    Download datafile.com:

    AVABCC.part1.rar
    AVABCC.part2.rar

    Download uploaded.net:

    AVABCC.part1.rar
    AVABCC.part2.rar

    ******************************************

    CastingBlog
    PublicScandalShowsBlog​
     
    2 people like this.
  4. Sleepyposter

    Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Messages:
    14,540
    Likes Received:
    25,437
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Erin

    20 y.o. restaurant host Erin claims her interest in the porn industry is because she's such a sexual person. She's also more than okay with anal. No boyfriend. If all that is true, then this blonde, blue eyed cutie is just about the perfect catch. I do my best to find the 'gotcha' with this girl because every girl that seemingly perfect has it... but frankly, I can't find anything. Great attitude, great sex, does anything I want. There simply isn't a neg I can find. In fact, I'm the first guy she lets cum inside her (okay, I didn't ask first...) and she's even on birth control (YES!!) - so I guess I'm just "lucky", as Erin states.

    File Size : 1008.32 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:34:16
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 979 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

    Download datafile.com:

    Download ERINBCC.part1.rar
    Download ERINBCC.part2.rar

    Download uploaded.net:

    Download ERINBCC.part1.rar
    Download ERINBCC.part2.rar

    ******************************************

    CastingBlog
    PublicScandalShowsBlog​
     
    3 people like this.
  5. Sleepyposter

    Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Messages:
    14,540
    Likes Received:
    25,437
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Yasmine

    If you do nothing else this week, fast forward to about 25-15 of teen Yasmine's video. Right now. Enjoy what will be the best 5 minutes of your week. Our 19 y.o., ultra curvy personal trainer gets herself off multiple times after I fill up her teen pussy with my cum, she squirts, my jizz and her pussy juices are everywhere, her orgasm face is glorious... and you really just need to fucking watch it right now. Ok, trying to stay calm but man, this is hot! Once that's out of the way, wipe off and then enjoy the rest of Yasmine from the beginning. If you're like me, you'll cum again when Yasmine tells us about her gangbangs and one night stands (and oddly contrarian confession about wanting to get into porn in order to become an even more experienced fuck toy!), orgasms when I eat her out, sucks me off like the cherubic cock angel she is, takes it in the ass and loves it, cums again, does ass to mouth, gets the creampie, and so on. In summary: If Yasmine's incredible video doesn't get you off as many times as she does, I have no hope for you.

    File Size : 918.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:31:15
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 973 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

    Download datafile.com:

    YASMINEBCC.rar

    Download uploaded.net:

    YASMINEBCC.rar

    ******************************************

    CastingBlog
    PublicScandalShowsBlog​
     
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page