1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Updates planned for 2012 with ShareNXS

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Capster, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Updates planned for 2012 with ShareNXS
    The Biggest update Planned

full size image that scales down on load set as default, if you like the smaller image preview you can change the setting in your account settings. This will be the first update.

Resyncing Uploader to work properly with FF08

Tip page will be optional setting under your account settings

we will be bringing back all image sets other not just celebs. like girlfriend ASSmazing webmodels amatures but you will have to be a free members to access these due to site rippers.

the ads pay the bills but we are gonna try and lose one big ad and see where it goes.

losing the gray area above the images.

adding thumbs of other celebs from the same event below the image.

adding thumbs of the same celeb from different events below the images.

redesign of ShareNXS to modernize its appearance.

please feel free to add suggestions

2. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Thanks very much for the info/update Cap. Merry Christmas bro. :beerchug:

3. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hey Capster,

With the filehosting mess all over the place, any future plans of re-introducing the movie hosting feature on ShareNXS? Just something to think about considering the current situation right now. ;)

4. mokkoriman

Well, I guess I'm not getting an answer about that question, can I get an answer on this question - what's going on with Sharenxs right now? Seems images are very slow loading or don't completely load in the forums right now? :confused:

5. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Yeah! I was just cursing that myself! If you've got the patience, and keep refreshing, the pics do finally load! But Capster doesn't appear to have been around for a while to ask!

6. Lunatic999

Lunatic999 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I can email him the questions just put them all here. I also have his ICQ.

7. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

The slow loading that mokky and I referred to sorted itself fairly quickly, but thanks for the offer!

I hope Capster's OK!

8. Lunatic999

Lunatic999 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

np, the slow loading is usually due to some hosting service error like it was for 20 minutes today. But after someone posted the issue on another forum I contacted RCN myself and they fixed it in like 5 minutes.

Salty Longshanks and J3scribe like this.
  9. mertcan

mertcan

i can't contact with casper for some sharenxs problems. Do anyone have any contact info about him ? He did not answer on icq. I already ticket to support but was 2 days and still no reply.

10. mokkoriman

Ok, something screwy is going on with Sharenxs... images hosted will stop appearing every other minute or so...