1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CANDID Victoria Justice & Madison Reed - protesting in Los Angeles - 6/3/20

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by AI23, Jun 4, 2020.

1. AI23

AI23 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster Phun Award Holder

2. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

The cause is a great one but this is feeling like the new Coachella.

3. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yes it's a good cause, but when does it end? What exactly IS the end goal?

Big Bamboo!, jmochena and boba575 like this.
  4. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Probably no specific end goal but starting goals such as not allowing officers to use choke holds, lethal force in unnecessary situations, etc. Plus shadiness like red-lining that doesn’t really have anything to do with law enforcement...... but anyway.... let’s just talk about titties and more pleasant topics :grouphug: I don’t mean to sabotage a simple thread.

5. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

let's start with more accountability for killer cops

6. VJfan

VJfan

Love VJ and her sexy belly peak

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Protesting with their own paparazzi following....its pathetic.

8. Xray

Right, but how do you tell when that goal is met and the protesting can stop? These particular Minneapolis cops have already been arrested.

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  9. chirken_doose

chirken_doose 15 Year Member

That misses the point entirely. George Floyd's murder may have been the catalyst, but it is not the real problem; the problem is the system that allows these types of lynchings (and myriad other crimes) to happen in the first place. When it ends is entirely besides the point, because it sure as hell isn't right now if this shit keeps happening. Maybe try demilitarizing police forces, for a start, and eliminating the absurd racial discrepancies in stops, arrests, sentences, and deaths. The Civil Rights Movement lasted for something like 20 years, and it wasn't enough - don't expect it to end soon. Instead of focusing on what qualifies as enough, start trying to make the changes - either personally, or pushing for systemic change - and go from there. We are so far from any kind of justice, equity, or equality that anything else is besides the point; if your reaction to this kind of travesty is anything other than wanting to stop this type of thing altogether (rather than pretending it's an isolated incident), you might want to ask why.

In the meantime, Victoria is hot as hell, so I'll just go back to appreciating that.

10. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

what chirken said.

BustedSoulo and chirken_doose like this.
  11. Xray

I'm all for protesting, and I absolutely agree with it here, and I never said I want it to stop. I just was wondering when the protesters would know when their protesting has done its job. The message is out.

12. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

it is about pushing politicans and the general public to have policy and attitudinal changes. 1 case isn't the only issue

13. Etah

Etah 15 Year Member

who wouldnt give their little finger for a threesome with these chicks?

jmochena likes this.
  14. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

:applause::bravo:

chirken_doose likes this.
  15. yeahjazz

yeahjazz

It doesn't feel right wishing I got butt shots in a thread about protesting the murder of a George Floyd, which lead to a huge uprising to stand against racial injustice and systemic racism. But here i am, still kinda wishing we got the booty shots. Stay safe everyone

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  16. dam3

dam3

Thanks

Buliwyf2012 likes this.