1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Voyeur Competition

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by Jessica Secret, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Having received Phun moderator approval for this competition/game, here is some fun for those who are interested in my fantasies and thoughts, together with a few cheeky pictures of me.

My name is Jessica Secret and I am an amateur erotic model and author of my own short erotic story, that features a picture of me on the cover.

The Story

Is about an erotic encounter that takes place in a library and involves a number of voyeurs watching me.

The Competition

For some fun I thought members may like to interact by sending me a private message on the forum conversation telling me which one of the voyeurs in the story you would like to be and why. After receipt of a number of messages I will then post a cheeky picture of me on this thread for all to hopefully enjoy. The more responses I get, the more pictures I will release

The story can be downloaded on any device from this link and is free to those who have kindle unlimited.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01NAULYM6

I will post a few pictures here to get the competition going.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica x

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

WOW!! Great pics to start!! WOuldnt mind reading your story but I dont have a kindle to download it to. Just gonna have to rely on others I guess. I really love the pictures of you in the stockings and heels, very, very sexy!

3. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Scott-r28,

Thank you for your interest. Glad you like the pics and yes I enjoy wearing stockings and heels. I once had a large fan base on a site that no longer exists called stockings and heels. I keep a large selection of stockings in my wardrobe and enjoy wearing them a lot. Most of my pics feature me wearing them.

I do hope you get the opportunity to read my story as it's a little naughty and gives an insight into my mind. I have had some good feedback, and readers are eager to find out by my next erotic adventure. By the way you don't need a kindle as you can download it on any devise. Would love to hear you feedback.

Jessica x

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  4. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Update - No feedback as yet, look forward to hearing from you all to start playing this game. Who is going to be the first?

Jessica x

5. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Well lots of views but no competition entries from you all. One member has sent me a message suggesting that I provide an extract from the story, as many members may be a little reluctant to commit to the download without knowing the content. This is a good point, so I have copied below a number of extracts from the story to help members decide if they want to play. Hope you like it.

She walked ahead of him and her heels gave off a loud, tapping echo as she so elegantly walked across the well-polished, mosaic floor ……………. Her voluptuous arse swayed from side to side as she swung her hips to move towards the desk ……………. She knew he was looking and enjoying her moves and was clearly throwing in the odd tease in between her true interest in the books ……………. He was not sure where this was going but he wanted to at least brush by her lightly, squeeze her tits through that tight white blouse or perhaps grope her arse as he moved passed her. He could easily get away with that without drawing any attention from the other people in the room ……………. He felt her nipples become erect as they pushed their way through the blouse ……………. His cock was hard now and pressed against her arse through the tight red skirt ……………. He reached down and lifted her skirt up and over her backside, and there it was, the perfect derrière, full, round and crying out for attention ……………. He whispered into herJessica’s ear that they had been spotted by a voyeur ……………. It was time to drop her panties and reveal her bare bum to the outside world ……………. He felt a sudden rush of excitement knowing that strangers where getting themselves off over the sight of Jessica's arse ……………. He pulled her panties over the final curvature of her arse and let them drop towards the floor ……………. She looked so prim and proper yet hungry to be fucked in this submissive position ……………. He launched into another spank followed by more, increasing the speed each time. She was jolted forward each time and her tits jolted in synchronisation with each stroke …………….

Jessica x

6. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Sorry for the lack of responses.
    We're a lazy bunch here...not good at competitions, but more pics of your hot bod would be great.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  7. MrEd2000

MrEd2000

As a marketing bod I have to congratulate the interesting marketing method used here for getting hits on the book. I might nick this idea :D

8. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Thank you, since you are a marketing bod perhaps you can advise why its not stimulating any interest.

9. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Well, there's reading involved, which detracts from looking at naked women. And there's writing involved, which seldom happens here unless the members are insulting the previously mentioned naked women, insulting each other about their opinions of said naked women, or generally saying what they'd like to do with said naked women if only they could meet them; and it too detracts from looking at naked women. Your "competition" isn't offering as a prize anything we can't get elsewhere on this site for no effort whatsoever, though I'll admit you're very easy to look at. Finally, and I'm speaking for myself, I don't come here to read sales pitches or look for things to purchase. Which takes me back to naked women.

10. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Interesting, so you seem to suggest members of the community are not readers but are viewers only, and don't wish to explore anymore than that on this forum. I understand and respect that you personally are not in the market for purchasing erotica when you can get what you want here for free, but I was hoping some members on here enjoy reading and viewing, and getting the best of both. Thank you for your time in explaining why there is no interest in this post. If there are any members of this community that enjoy reading erotica and viewing then it would be interesting to here from you on this thread.

11. crossxcheck

I'd say in my experience here that's fairly accurate. Unless there's a particularly juicy flame war going on. It seems a lot of folks here love it when one member is insulting another over their tastes in women or their social views. You may have different experiences. But if you joined just to sell your erotic writing, you may be disappointed.

12. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

That's a shame if you are correct about other members being into insulting the taste of others. Cannot understand that sort of stuff personally. Yes I did join to sell my story and offer some erotic pictures of myself to keep in the spirit of things. Nothing wrong with selling an erotic story with some free pics. It would be interested to know if other members share your view or disagree, as it's difficult for me to comment on other members as I am new to the community. But by the lack of interest in this post it would seem your view is possibly correct, in which case it would be pointless continuing with my proposal. Let's see what the other members think.

13. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Personally, I am not a big reader, I am a visual type person. If I see a post with a lot of text I tend to just skim it. Never did understand paying to read something one time. Again, that's just me. As far as most users coming here just to insult others, I'm going to disagree with that. Would like to think that everyone is here to look at pictures of sexy women, amateur or professional, and to discuss with others what they like. Hey, we are after all a bunch of pervs! Would be a shame to have you leave as you have an incredible body and have a lot to offer to this forum. I could look at pictures of you all day long ;)

Jessica Secret likes this.
  14. crossxcheck

I didn't mean to imply that most members are here to insult others. I wouldn't even say that any of the members here stop by the forum just to insult others. What I meant was that when a thread is mostly the written word and is tens of pages long, it's been my experience that flaming is the reason, and not reasoned discourse. Then again, I've never been to the lounge, so my experience may be limited.

15. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Understood, Scot and crossxcheck. Thank you for your contribution. Anyone else have any thoughts, and are there any readers out there?