1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Which celebrities say prefer waxed or shaved? And what kind (landing strip, brazilian ...)?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by polop, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Comedienne Amy Schumer is waxed bare, it's in her act ( talked about not shown). Natasha Leggero also has said she's bald but doesn't go into the method. Going back a few years to her photo scandals Vanessa Hudgens went from full on jungle type bush to a landing strip to who knows what now (photo evidence). Michelle Beadle once alluded to "it's a jungle down there" on the ESPN show Sports Nation. Model Chrissy Teagen has said the she's bare and she hates to wear panties a few times. John Legend her husband also mentioned that to Howard astern.

2 people like this.
  2. RSMith01

RSMith01

Good stuff

2 people like this.
  3. terminusbiggus

On Ellen today Hayden Panitierre was getting bikini waxed while talking with her on the phone. No details as to precise style though.

4. DDP73

DDP73

Melissa George. Pretty safe to call it? :naughty:

[​IMG]

abarth69 and Loser like this.
  5. Gorba

Gorba

Umm... isn't that a fake?

1 person likes this.
  6. polop

polop

Denise Richards has said she waxed everything.

Courtney Cox has revealed she shaved and has a landing strip.

Serinda Swan :

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. DDP73

DDP73

Umm...no :roll:

[video=youtube;OZzRP5xLTxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZzRP5xLTxg[/video]

4 people like this.
  8. BigTom

BigTom

Denise Richards doesn't wax everything. At least not according to her Playboy pics.

1 person likes this.
  9. polop

polop

Olivia Wilde revealed that one of her top confidence boosters is staying freshly waxed. Another time, she said she is pretty clean downstairs.

Zoe Saldana said :Brazilian waxing is a positive like you wouldn't believe !

10. Prince Kropotkin

Prince Kropotkin

That's cool. Do you have references? I'd particularly like to hear about Olivia Wilde.

11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

It was on TV, either a talk show or entertainment show. I don't recall what led up to the admission.

12. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

this is a great thread. more!

13. jercap

jercap

[​IMG]

Olivia Cooke (from Bates Motel) in an interview :

She apparently does full frontal nudity in "Katie says goodbye". I hope her bush will not be strategically hidden. I'm impatient to see her fully nude. I don't know when the movie will be released. Any info?

4 people like this.
  14. terminusbiggus

Well she was pretty hairy in "Vinyl" but since it takes place in 1973 that's probably just for the part.

15. kelly1066

kelly1066

also alleged to be one of those damn MERKIN things....? According to a well known celeb site.

16. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

my kind of woman!

i always imagine Anna Kendrick has a nice furry firecrotch. at least in my dreams and fantasies she does ;)

17. polop

polop

18. badwolf

badwolf

Jessica Alba - I'd say the landing strip - there was an old event when's wearing low cut jeans showing a bit of hair, plus one of her wet bikinis was semi transparent showing the landing strip

Candice Swanepoel - landing stip - thanks the fappening!

Miranda Kerr - landing strip or more - based of the two different upskit pics

:D I can remember holiday pictures of Sarah in a tight-fit bikini, that showed it

19. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Caitlin Stasey
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. DDP73

DDP73

I would imagine Stasey to have a fucking massive growler these days seeing as she rarely shaves her armpits and constantly takes shots at the media importance put on appearance. The wisps of hair, do not lead me to believe otherwise :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.