1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Which celebrities say prefer waxed or shaved? And what kind (landing strip, brazilian ...)?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by polop, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcr182

mcr182

Well from the fapppening we know that Jenifer Lawrence is completely hairless and Hayden has a landing strip

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  2. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

guys, guys, pics or it didn't happen! :D

3. polop

polop

With the new Fappenning, we know Kristanna Loken is bald and Katie Cassidy has a small landing strip!

warmachinex and CaptainFan88 like this.
  4. eclipse_cz

eclipse_cz

Gillian Anderson is fully shaved. According her last photowhere she wears a bikini on vacation in Portofino, 06/21/2017.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
    CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. misfit 84

misfit 84

Remember a Jenny McCarthy interview one time years ago where she said she's "as barren as the Mohave desert down there" when it came to her pubes.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. johndube8181

johndube8181

Ur dreaming hard about Alba dude

7. kelly1066

kelly1066

Funny that; because in an interview on the UK Graham Norton Show about a year back she had a big discussion about her pubic hair, telling girls to consider the full implications of waxing or lasering their pubic hair all off.... It gave many people here the impression she had at least some hair down there herself... Unless we all got it very wrong..?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  8. Rated R

Rated R

Rihanna admitted on The Graham Norton Show back in 2010 that she gets a bikini wax. Silky smooth baby. :D

Here's the clip of the show. Always fun to watch.

nutting in your anus and Gutex0 like this.
  9. Nerdbloke

Nerdbloke

This Image host keeps triggering a browser highjacking trojan

emwangarand likes this.
  10. tubwheat

tubwheat

Alison Brie

redphill4, CaptainFan88 and Faitmaker like this.
  11. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Jennifer Aniston, BALD....

12. kelly1066

kelly1066

I make that the 4th person to say that.... So it must be true.... lol :D

nutting in your anus and Loser like this.
  13. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

but back in the day, she used to have some hair, as that was the excuse for her wearing that thong in that blue dress. She said she tried on the dress beforehand and her pubes stuck thru the dress and she said there were two options and she didn't have the time or inclination to do one and so went with the thong.

[​IMG]

14. Acciarito

Acciarito

This thread is very much pertinent to my interests.
    Can anyone provide supporting evidence for this? I assumed it might be from her Howard Stern appearance, but it wasn't.

15. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Daisy Lowe has/had a landing strip as seen in Fap1, it would be reasonable to think most celebs are shaved looking at recent bikini pics.

[​IMG]

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

She said it on an American talk show, maybe with Craig Ferguson, Conan O'Brien or Jimmy Kimmel, possibly Ellen (though I don't think so). It was several years ago. I doubt it was on Letterman's show. I don't watch Leno and it was before Jimmy Fallon took over. I don't usually watch daytime talk shows, so it probably wasn't one of them.

Acciarito and CaptainFan88 like this.
  17. Acciarito

Acciarito

Thanks. If it was from any of those shows, it's not from any of the appearances currently on YouTube; I suffered through all of them, and nada.

That said, in my search I happened upon a couple of (small, very low-quality) pics of Sofia from her appearance on Conan in 2003, where you can clearly see her tiny thong peaking out above her pants; I assume no one will mind me sharing.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.