1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Who Belongs on Hollywood's "Mount Breastmore?"

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by El Superbeasto, Sep 4, 2017.

1. MolochTophet

MolochTophet

If we're going for nipples, there is a great contender to beat Aniston... Bai Ling. Hers are deadly weapons.

2. johndube8181

johndube8181

Loll true they were

AlexisWhen likes this.
  3. flooff

flooff ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Don't think she's been mentioned, Hayley Atwell for me
    [​IMG]

4. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

In my lifetime the 4 most iconic Hollywood boobs (seen in movies) were Susan Sarandon in Atlantic City, Bo Derek in 10, Jennifer Connelly in Inventing the Abbott's (not a great movie but after the excitement she built up from Career Opportunities it was epic) and Alexandra Daddario in True Detective. Kirsten Dunst and Amanda Seyfried are 2 of my top fives and had great nude scenes but the movies have always been inde crap that no one really watched except for the nude scenes.

5. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

I wasn't personally a fan of Addison Timlins leaks and don't really like how she looks now. But Addison Timlin from her short time in Californication was something else. Also thinking back to Californication Madeline Zima isn't too shabby either. Other than that Seyfried and Daddario are good shouts and that's a thought that seems shared by many. Kat Dennings is also a good shout. Ashley Benson is also packing some heat

MolochTophet likes this.
  6. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Amanda's mommy boobs at the moment are spectacular. Other than that always liked Jeri Ryans and Heather Grahams are still going strong

7. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Morgan Fairchild for me.
    Nipples, Alexandra Paul and Kari Wuhrer

MolochTophet likes this.
  8. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Well if we're talking nipples, Angelina Jolie has to top my list.

9. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

Christina Applegate, although she didn't do a full frontal nude scene. Technically I mean she did the scene in the movie "Streets" where her nipples were covered, but not fully seen. Maybe it's because she was my first celeb crush I have a special place for her and Married with Children did a great job of showing off her boobs in tight outfits. And since she's had then removed due to cancer maybe it should just be an honorable mention.

10. johndube8181

johndube8181

Was top of list :)

11. blaws

blaws BANNED

Alright, if we're just talking women who have been nude, but not in the Fappening, here is who I think should be on the Mount Breastmore of Hollywood.
    1. Diora Baird - She's a first ballot hall of famer for her tits. She has dense 32 DD tits. Not only are they massive but she enjoys showing them off, which is always a plus and not always guaranteed. She knows what she's good for.
    2. Alexandra Daddario - Not too much needs to be said, since she's the Internet's favorite woman. Her True Detective scene completely shook the world and is a modern classic in the pantheon of nude scenes.
    3. Scarlett Johannson - I realize that when she showed them it was a disappointment but in her prime she was the most fantasized woman in show business. That fact alone makes her a must have on Mount Breastmore. She was the perfect full figured woman.
    4. Lindsay Lohan - The Gale Sayers of the group. We'll never know how great her tits would grow to. Yet, in their prime they were firm, full, and had puffy nipples. They were so perky young Lohan never wore a bra.

flooff likes this.
  12. MrMontyPython

MrMontyPython

Joyce Hyser!

MolochTophet and MadAsAHatter like this.
  13. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I would differentiate two kinds of "Mount Breastmore": Best Nude Breast and Best Cleavage:

I assume only Hollywood celebs, so no singers or models.

Best Nude Breasts
    1. Alexandra Daddario
    2. Emily Ratajkowski
    3. Jennifer Lawrence
    4. Carice Van Houten

Best Cleavage
    1. January Jones
    2. Kirsten Dunst
    3. Brie Larson
    4. Jessica Chastain

flooff and SDLRob like this.
  14. chyron

chyron

Well, my five cents (inc. glories past):
    1. Rosanna Arquette
    [​IMG]
    2. Anne Hathaway
    [​IMG]
    3. Angelina Jolie
    [​IMG]
    4. Kirsten Dunst
    [​IMG]

15. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Amazing tits. I can't believe this woman had a preventative double mastectomy when all the informed science says mastectomies are the last resort when you actually have breast cancer. She's fucking nuts, and doesn't deserve to be honored.

16. Yogy

Yogy

Last thought on the subject but had to add that in 5 years this list would look totally different. Today we talk about breaking the internet we didn't have that back in the day but I remember my roommates and I coming home from a party in college and renting VHS tapes of Desperado and Embrace of the Vampire and having both of the "good parts" being all chopped up and skipping. Mind you this is crappy quality TV's and VHS tapes no HD. I don't know what the distribution of tapes were back then but I sure a lot of teens must have been "watching" those movies in their bedrooms.

Before my time but if they sold Playboy in the gas stations like they did when I grew up I wonder how many of Marilyn's issue were sold vs stolen.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  17. quecho

quecho

There can't be any Mount Rushmore for breasts. It would require two peaks.

Mic50 likes this.
  18. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Kelly Brook like four times? is that possible?

19. SDLRob

SDLRob

Yes and yes....

20. Adrian Ewell

Adrian Ewell

Jennifer Tilly

Booba_Fett, flooff, Bitchslap and 2 others like this.