1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Who Belongs on Hollywood's "Mount Breastmore?"

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by El Superbeasto, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Iceeyedman

Iceeyedman

Jamie Lee got the good genes from her mother Janet Leigh, who was a Mount Breastmore contender of her time.
    Therefore it´s sad that she didn´t refer her genes.

By the way, I guess Robin Tunney has two good points in this debate too . :)

MrMontyPython likes this.
  2. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Scarlett Johansson
    Kelly Brook
    Diora Baird
    Linda Blair
    Christina Hendricks
    Lindsay Lohan
    Alexandra Daddario
    Kate Upton
    Sara Rue
    Katy Perry
    Kat Dennings
    Jessica Simpson

3. ericbanner

ericbanner

Emily Ratajkowski

4. flooff

flooff ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Dakota Blue Richards, huge natural boobs. Nice hips too.

[​IMG]

readabk and SDLRob like this.
  5. Bitchslap

Bitchslap

Salma hayek, Emily Ratajkowski , lake bell, christina hendricks, maitland ward.

SDLRob likes this.
  6. Preyfr60

Preyfr60

When I first posted here, I tried to put names of iconic american actresses, who we have seen their breasts either on the silver screen, or on paper.
    Names that everyone would recognize.
    Sure, other names in here are worth a mention.
    But like the real deal, Mount Rushmore, The idea is to put names that everyone recognize.
    So, for example, Victoria Justice or Lindsey Lohan, out of the USA, aren't really well known.
    Being french, the names on my list are women who are well known. Not just on the internet.

7. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

There's a plan afoot to determine just who these four iconic women will be via a Hot 100 type poll and bracket challenge. Stay tuned, details are coming soon.

godofhellfire likes this.
  8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

They can carve them out of the Grand Tetons. ;)

quecho, flooff and MolochTophet like this.
  9. godofhellfire

godofhellfire

I've got no issue at all with implants, but I'd section the motion for no bolt-ons for Mount Breastmore...

Sure, Shannon Elizabeth's and many others' are spectacular, but what are we going to do... put the surgeon's face up there?

After seeing them in their glorious prime, I'm all for putting Alison Brie's up there though.