1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Women Who Need To Get Topless Before Its Too Late!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by GWHH, May 26, 2014.

1. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Lets see.

for posterity sake, Jeri Ryan, Wynona Rider, JLH, and The Heathers (if you don't know who the Heathers were, you're too young to have an opinion and should toddle off to kiddieland).

Sadly, I dont reallly want to see anyofthem nude today. It would only ruin 20 years of fantasy. They already ruined the reality by never putting out to begin with.

2. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I still want to see Winona. And somebody out there must have some nude pola's of JLH. :naughty:

3. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

you guys realize Winona Ryder has been topless before in a movie? its called sex and death 101. look it up:)

4. Herb Tarlek

You're new here, obviously. This has been discussed many times. :nutkick:

5. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

I'm all for getting a long, loving look at Emma's tits, but she's doing a fine job of growing her reputation beyond Hermione with them safely covered. She's very much in-demand, getting juicy and challenging roles from the most respected directors in the industry, making a hell of a splash as a goodwill ambassador for UN Women, including spearheading their He4She campaign, and generally knocking the world's socks off.

There are good reasons for her to get naked for a movie role, but those reasons are all about a role or a movie that's good enough to warrant it. Getting 'em out just for the sake of showing the world she's not a kid anymore would be a huge step back for her into the bush-league.

6. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

ya,i actually log off this website every now and then to live an actual life, i dont read and memorize every thread, i was just saying shes in that movie, personally i think shes ugly so im not that interested, i have ALOT of women id wanna see before her. Thanks

7. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

as far as emma go's, i agree, the role needs to call for it, like Reese witherspoon whos an Oscar winner recently went topless in the movie Wild, cause it was a major part of the story, it wasn't just to be naked for the hell of it.

8. Herb Tarlek

You don't have to remember every post, just read the previous posts of the thread you're already in. We know she's had two movies where she had partial breast and or nipple exposure and an alleged hack of her phone.

We just want to see them out in all their glory in a well-lit scene with her face in the same frame, that's all. http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1297965&page=8&p=8177322&viewfull=1#post8177322

1 person likes this.
  9. jercap

jercap

Don't worry. Miss Watson will get naked when she is 50. :ugh: What a shame!...

10. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

She'll look better at fifty than 90 percent of the chicks we're getting thrown at us these days.

11. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Throw in his aunt,sister,and Oprah and that would be a sexy treat! wow! shit!

1 person likes this.
  12. talaran

talaran

Thanks, yeah we would be rather lucky. At least there is the modelling pic for Karen Gillan, which I still remain dubious of.

My hope is that we will get nudity from Brie in "Get Hard" or nudity from Staite in "How to Plan an Orgy in a Small Town" doubtful because it would be a miracle, but one can dream can't he?

1 person likes this.
  13. clyde69

clyde69

Haylie Duff .

14. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

id rather see Hilary

15. redsox12

redsox12 BANNED

not that shes old or anything but Maia Mitchell from the Fosters.

1 person likes this.
  16. medievil

medievil

hmmm... zooey daschenel, anna kornicova, ksenia solo, Laura Bertram (Trance gemini)

thats a quick off the top of my head

3 people like this.
  17. Westside

Westside BANNED

Laura Bertram fuck yeah!

1 person likes this.
  18. Tanner83

Tanner83

Erica Durance.

19. dorado

dorado

Jennifer Love Hewitt, oops, its too late :(