1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

wtf

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by bangin, Jul 11, 2007.

1. bangin

bangin

dude i just joined. thought this site was the shit until u deleted my post

syntaxerror likes this.
  2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

It is the shit because we help keep in clean from the crappy threads you started asking "who is this ..." when you should have read the rules and found out there is a specific thread to ask. With 150,000+ members if we all allow them to make such crap post this forum will be filled with crap and that would mean it wouldn't be "the shit" anymore now would it? So learn some forum etiquette before you start acting like a whiny little bitch.

feto, Lynd1s and syntaxerror like this.
  3. bangin

bangin

dude thats cool. i hear that. was my post really crappy though? oh & as for whiny lil bitch, how about u learn some fucking etiquette & answer members when they send messages inquiring

syntaxerror likes this.
  4. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

enough to where we made a rule against making such a thread yes. ;)

syntaxerror likes this.
  5. cayne

cayne Guest

btw. using the contact us button on the bottom doesn't help much since I get these emails, and yeah, that's a pretty bad place for emails awaiting a reply! ;)

6. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

About time to get rid of that and the "Report Post" button, isn't it?

7. crimsoncrowbar

crimsoncrowbar fapping away... 15 Year Member

i know i shouldn't laugh but that post has cracked me up!!! :D

8. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

YO! This thread is the SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE DAWGS. I hear dat! WORD! True Dat. Outtie!

9. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

LOL what the fuck is wrong w/ some of these new members lately?

10. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Just to clear it up, i was not actually shizzling my nizzle or anything. I don't actually know what shizzle means. I'm assuming it's some sort of cleaning product.

11. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

:lol: