1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO XenForo - Feedback, bugs & more

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by cayne, Jan 26, 2017.

1. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

The first unread post button only appears, somewhat naturally, when there are indeed any unread (by you) posts in the thread!

Sonicboom and Merlin like this.
  2. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Thanks S!!! It'll be a learning process for certain.

Magge likes this.
  3. Formula_1

Formula_1 Tame Racing Driver ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

It's much easier to subscribe and unsubscribe to a thread on the new system. On the old software sometimes I would have to click on the box, hit delete over and over again for it to happen. Now the unwatch box pops up and it's gone the first time.

4. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Yep.... It can be fixed by adding AdBlock Plus (ABP) Firefox or Chrome...
    I'm trying out Microsoft Edge for a while and it looks like its not a problem here either.

5. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Have to ask ... What is this "Trophy Points: 113" about ? [​IMG]

Bad Robot likes this.
  6. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

btw, whenever I open the site and click the 'log-in' button, a new window flies up for LiveJasmin'...bit annoying

7. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

like I said above adblock plus will sort it

Merlin likes this.
  8. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

There's an inbuilt "Trophies" system on XenForo that we've not yet tinkered with. In its current state it awards points related in some way to the number of posts/messages a user contributes.
    There are currently (in its default state) some nine (9) stages of points awards which at an apparently pretty low level of activity award this odd total of 113 points that you (and so many others) are the proud owners of!
    I've not yet identified exactly what it's doing, but it would appear that a substantial proportion of our members have already achieved 113 points so we're ALL "winners"!? :) (Well we are, aren't we!)

9. Formula_1

Formula_1 Tame Racing Driver ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I only get it when I'm trying to view a pic that is hosted on Imgbox and it's not every time. About once out of every 10 or so. I have AdBlock Plus but it doesn't stop it. I use Firefox.

10. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Just a Quick update. Cayne has been busier than a rented donkey with Life work and other stuff there will be some fixes comming up as he has time for it. He has looked into the list we have posted to him and it may be fixes out as soon as this weekend.

11. Stevenson214

Stevenson214 Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Can I get a ten years of Phun badge?

poolcue, Sonicboom and Flippy like this.
  12. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

We are almost getting there on the avatar situation friends. There are some hickups still that we are working out. But members should be able to change them now.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    santino27 and Magge like this.
  13. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Agree i do ! [​IMG]

14. Flippy

we will take care of that when you reach 1500 replies good sir.

Sonicboom and Merlin like this.
  15. santino27

santino27 Muddling through Ten Years of Phun

Working for me now. Thanks!

Flippy likes this.
  16. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

Wooop, tis the smallest things that make me happy ;)

Flippy likes this.
  17. Flippy

So when you guys wish to change your avatars first choose the delete current avatar. It should leave you with a pick of a questionmark. Leave the site and come back to it and choose your new avatar. At old phun you could switch on the fly this software is a bit rough around the edges this way.

Merlin and Magge like this.
  18. Magge

Hmhm, i did do this:
    The Official Phun Chat Thread
    Scribble said: Dont do that (... in The Chat) ... and then disappeared ... [​IMG]

Why is that "Report" even there ?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  19. Stevenson214

Stevenson214 Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait another 12 years then (at least)

poolcue and Sonicboom like this.
  20. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Heck man, go on a little spam a thon ... U will be there in no time :)

Merlin likes this.