1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

TWIT~X Yanet Garcia wearing daisy dukes - @IamYanetGarcia Twitter (July 22, 2018)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Jul 25, 2018.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

Evidently, her boyfriend of 3 years broke up with her a couple days ago in order to focus on becoming a Call of Duty champion. WTF?

2. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

Worst thing is he’s as dedicated as he is to everything that he does he’s just simply not good enough to win worlds in COD. Pity because he’s a pretty good story and a good role model

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  3. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

I'd rather do Call of Booty

J3scribe and kabnt2005 like this.
  4. firerider

firerider

It's either a scam, she's the most annoying women to ever be in relationship with or Faze made the equalivent of Buckner at 1st.

Even the COD nation at large would tell Faze "your an idiot." I hope every time he's loses a match, they troll him with hot current photos of Yanet.

5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

He posted a 10 minute video on his youtube channel explaining his breakup and future goals, while Yanet simply posted "Heartbroken" on her Twitter feed. Obviously he has an undeserved sense of self-importance. What a douche. Usually I don't get caught up in this sort of thing, I don't have a dog in the race so why should I give a fuck? But sometimes you come across shit so inexplicable you have to wonder WTF out loud. Who thinks to themself, "I'd rather be a game boy champ than a happy man with a beautiful woman who adores me." ???

6. GothamBW

GothamBW

Yeah this dude is a piece of shit. Not only for wasting 3 years of this gorgeous girl's life, but for going in detail about the break-up, leaving her looking like a left over.

7. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

daaaamn. nice pants!

J3scribe likes this.
  8. firerider

firerider

J...there is ego, and then there's Faze. Un-fucking-believable.

9. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

I don’t get all the hate for him making the video and stuff. In the video he clearly stated that he can’t have any girl in his life right now with all that’s going on and that relationship was so much work. Realiscally he’s had a dream for years to win worlds in call of duty. I’m not saying 100% she didn’t but do you think she dreamed of being a weather girl ? She can probably make more from 1 Instagram post than most people make in a single year yet she wanted to take a job in Mexico City while he lives in New York ? Surely she deserves as much heat as him if not more for unnecessarily making it long distance again. He literally learned Spanish for this girl and she learned English too. I don’t think either of them have done anything wrong and when you put your whole life out there, the fans kind of deserve an explanation.