1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[YouTube] Sooo...Rihanna's new video - video + stills

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Linq, Jul 2, 2015.

1. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Imagine Katy Perry and Taylor Swift making a video like this...

2. Krayt

Krayt

This seems more like the sort of cheap stunt I'd expect from Miley Cyrus.

That said, I'll never complain about Rihanna naked. Just remind yourself that the "blood" is really just thickened food coloring, and it won't bother you.

3. Linq

Linq

I'd like to but it's highly unlikely. Charlie XCX or Rita Ora on the other hand...

4. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

the fuck did I just watch? I have a feeling it was a good thing I had my speakers off.

5. ruddiger

ruddiger

i liked it -_-

6. bllhwltt

bllhwltt Ten Years of Phun

Don't give a flying fuck!

7. tre2k4

tre2k4

Only thing missing was her naked ass

8. Boom!!!

Boom!!!

[video=youtube;Qh2sWSVRrmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo[/video]

Nah, I'd rather the shitty parents that allow their kids to have celebs as role models grow up tbh.

3 people like this.
  9. Rated R

Rated R

Her best video since We Found Love, and this is one of her best videos to date period!! So proud. Still one of the best songs of the year too. Nice to see any video these days have a budget, a treatment, and tell a story. Nice twist with the "bitch" being her accountant which if based on her real life experience with a reckless accountant she had back in 2009. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rihanna-says-bankrupt-2009-despite-3136933

So she takes that, and makes a revenge fantasy about it. Incredible. Rihanna has never expressed interest in being "role model." It's an impossible standard that our culture seems to especially demand from young female celebrities. She's always expressed living for her, and living a lifestyle and following her career path as she sees fits. She's not hurting anyone. Life is too short to do otherwise for anyone to live to others or society's unfair expectations.

Can't get over this video. It reflects the aggressive nature of the song, and her swagger and 'no fucks to give' attitude so brilliantly. Awesome imagery of which she co-directed. She executes it so confidently and gleefully making the end with her naked, dripping with blood, lying on a chest full of money, smoking a blunt one of the sexiest images I've seen :D :D

If a male singer or band made this no noise would be made, but it raises some eyebrows when a female does it especially one in her position with the massive success she's had. To watch Rihanna do so, and so brazenly is so damn sexy. It's one of the million reasons I love her so much.

10. Rated R

Rated R

The Tarantino influence is obvious, but I love this screencap comparison with the 2011 movie Drive. DRIVE v BBHMM :D :D

Hmmm I can't seem to recall Ryan Gosling being told to "grow up," having to live up to some role model status, or to curtail the violence. Antiheroes like his character, Travis Bickle, Walter White etc are beloved. There's the revenged fueled heroines of Kill Bill or Death Proof, but having a auteur and prolific dude like Tarantino behind the lens certainly helps. I wonder what the reaction would have been if those films were written and directed by women.

11. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You must be her hired diatribe.

99% of what you write is incomprehensible.

1 person likes this.
  12. jizzking

jizzking

So...to be clear, the bitch didn't have her money?

3 people like this.
  13. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

The IMF should hire her to get their money back from the Greeks - the body count would be enormous :D

14. firekind

firekind BANNED

Their money? You must be joking.

15. RetroHeat

RetroHeat

Absolute distasteful garbage.