1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Willyd - I tried the Heather Locklear pics when I first saw them, and there's nothing I could see besides a possible thong tag. Not much more to see on Posh than what you can see with your own eyes.

Bolo - Get some HQ pics, and there might be something - all I can see on that one is the outline of her panties as it's much too small & compressed.

willyd likes this.
  2. Phun Meister

Phun Meister

3. Browser

Browser

4. c-through

In my book, if you've gotta guess, then it's faking it. If you can bring out the details through simple brightness/contrast/saturation and hue adjustments, then I'd say it's legit to then enhance the final image to make it more pleasing to the eye with colorization, since you're not changing the original picture content. I do use the dodge & burn sparingly to finish up my enhanced images (mostly to help with lightness & shadows), but I don't use it to put in key details that can't be brought out with regular techniques. If you want to stay legit, just walk away from an image if you gotta guess, or post it in the fakes thread.

Who hasn't seen Shauna completely naked already? Between her many slips, and the full-on sex tape, there's really no need to x-ray her plastic body.

She was born 12/20/90, so in '06 she would have been 15-16 depending on when the awards from that pic were taken. They gotta be 18 when the photos were taken to be considered.

Browser Yep - those Paula Patton pics are good choices. Got a couple saved and will be doing some work on them when I have time.

Maddog gotta post good pics with the celeb's name.

Browser likes this.
  5. Phun Meister

Phun Meister

Yeah, C-through, forgive me for the Shauna Sand one. Lol. I was just digging around for good pics to experiment on as there aren't very many to go around (esp. after 800 pages of this thread). Sophie Howard is another person noone needs to x-ray, but the material was to my liking. I essentially just wanted to make it appear more sheer than it already was by matching it to her skin tone. Do you think I got it close enough?

Sophie Howard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

shad0wrider and nightd like this.
  6. rocker2012

rocker2012

another of Kate Upton
    [​IMG]

7. breakdance

breakdance

8. komarklo

komarklo

[​IMG]

nightd likes this.
  9. Phun Meister

Phun Meister

Kate Upton

[​IMG]

I tried to stay away from burning in the nipples, because when I do, 1) It doesn't look good/real and 2) I don't want to be perceiving something being there that isn't or over-embellishing what is there.

My usual method for black clothing: I just messed around with the Levels feature (Gimp) and turned the white level up really high. That took the opacity way down, making it almost effortless to make it sheer. So half the battle was already won. At this point, I usually try to match the shirt exactly with the skin tone, but I gave up because I couldn't strike the right color balance. So I just messed around with the hue to complement to her skin tone (I usually go with a sienna brown tone). Lastly, I hardened the lines around her boobs based on the information that was given (which was super easy). I did this really quickly, so I hope it's to your liking, Rocker. Lol.

10. c-through

Just because a pic has been done doesn't mean you can't attempt it yourself - there's plenty of good older pics you can practice on - this isn't a "I'm the only one that can do this pic" kind of place. I think not too many have done Sophie was for the same reason stated on Shauna - she's already been topless sooo many times, so there's nothing new to see. Most people want to see the forbidden fruit of celebs that don't show the goods.

Bally1970 likes this.
  11. ilove2quack

ilove2quack

Selena Gomez

[​IMG]

Doesn't seem like there's much to be seen here, but might be worth a try?

12. c-through

Robin Rihanna Fenty out on a recent date. This was just a quicky.

[​IMG]
    (original, BCS only)

Yeah, not a lot - the lighting sucks, might be a little hint of a pokie nipple though

Selena Gomez
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (original, BCS only)

DrGontzo, PappaBoner, katsa and 5 others like this.
  13. AliciaKeysWorship

AliciaKeysWorship

[​IMG]

hi, not so much an xray request as a foto enhancement request that i figured you PS experts would be best equipped to handle. any way to enhance kelly's lace sarong as she's clearly not wearing underwear?

thanks.:)

Legman59 and nightd like this.
  14. madhatter100

madhatter100

if you scout the net,kelly did some total nude pics-You see every detail lol:p

15. Bolo777

Bolo777

Why would you need to do this? there was a totally naked magazine shoot she did not long ago where she shows everything upstairs and down quite clearly.

16. mikeman865

mikeman865

Anyone?

17. c-through

Nope - still using CS3, but any version of PS will do fine.

18. Phun Meister

Phun Meister

Madhatter, there's a flesh tone on the lower left end (arm and side) of your Catherine Bach pic that's pretty cool. If you could get everything else to match that, it would probably turn out very well.

madhatter100 likes this.
  19. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. chris40

chris40

Not even close... All you gotta do is get your hands on the movie called "Crazed" aka "Nicole" and you can see her topless!