1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Jennifer Aniston - Redux

Since someone posted one of my older pics in the oops thread today, I decided to watermark some of my older work and re-post it after having pulled it. I know I've got a lot more to do, but this is a start!

on the set of Just Go For It in Hawaii
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (original, BCS only, enhanced, animated .gif)

on the set of Marley and Me

Miami in the pool with then boyfriend John Mayer ('08?)

On the beach in Hawaii, August '08

2. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

Nice job on the Jennifer Aniston c-through,especially the one in the bikini.Good stuff,your efforts are much appreciated.

c-through likes this.
  3. rnoreuil

rnoreuil

C-through, Man oh man you did it again!!! You have a gifted mouse! :)

c-through likes this.
  4. Leland1

Leland1

Great work.....I agree that you should watermark these.

c-through likes this.
  5. BurntPopsicles

BurntPopsicles

wow, thats just crazy cthough!

c-through likes this.
  6. larrypint

larrypint

thats more a nipple fake then a real x ray effect

7. Barbon2010

Barbon2010

Is the last pic there for real? if so how did you get it that see through?

8. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

Hey larry!Shut the fuck up!

Special_Needs likes this.
  9. c-through

I can't find my original PSD file for the last one, so I don't have the BCS I originally created at the moment, but I can make a new one to show you that all the elements are there. My enhanced images (as I've explained before) are colorized versions based on basic x-ray techniques (brightness, contrast, saturation adjustments), and are taken to the next level to make them appear even more transparent through color, hue, and brightness adjustments that would be present in the natural lighting & shadows if they were that see-through.

It would be a fake if I were drawing, painting, burning, or pasting on the details into existence; that I do not do.

*edit - recreated BCS for final image added, as well as animated .gifs showing the progression

jamesy58, whats2u, sloanagain and 2 others like this.
  10. Barbon2010

Barbon2010

So what program do you use pls.

11. x-caliber0069

x-caliber0069

Less arguing. More x-raying please. :D

Kate Upton

[​IMG]

lusonico, taboca42, readabk and 5 others like this.
  12. c-through

Photoshop, same as just about everyone else, but there's nothing special about the software, it's the ability to see the potential of the hidden details, and to bring them out. I don't use any special filters or processing, just the basic tools; brightness/contrast, saturation, hue, and colorization. The dodge & burn tools are just used for adding highlights & shadows as necessary.

13. Barbon2010

Barbon2010

So any version of photoshop or? I mean I have dabbled a littlebit with photoshop trying to get them see through but I not come even close to the transparency like the last pic of Jennifer Aniston I mean she practically topless!

14. c-through

I'm using CS3 now, but I used to use version 6 (and probably did on those pics).

That's where the skill in colorization to match skin tones & an artistic eye come into play; you can't get results like that unless they are wearing transparent clothing. As you can still see the wrinkles in the fabric, I didn't paint over them, just a matter of getting lightened up enough to take the correct colorization once you know where all the details are (like nipple location, areola size, breast outline/cleavage, etc). It's kind of like what they used to do for old B&W movies to make them look more modern with color; they weren't altering the film cells, or covering them up with paint, just altering the hue or adding translucent color to different areas. Then it's just a matter of selectively turning down the brightness or slightly burning areas to add correct looking shading or shadows to complete the colorized enhanced image.

15. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

I hate to agree but I think you went a little heavy with the burn tool on those Jen images. It looks somewhat like a refined xrayray sample.

16. x-caliber0069

x-caliber0069

Sophie Anderton
    [​IMG]

Randy_Mann, wilma, Anton and 4 others like this.
  17. c-through

I really don't use the burn tool much - where (and which one) are you specifically referring to? Granted, Completing the cleavage lines to form the breasts of the Marley image is just guesswork since the cannot be confirmed, but they follow her standard anatomy from known images. The important anatomical features (nipple/areola position & size) are determined through regular x-ray techniques. Completing the breast outline from visible to invisible is acceptable in my eyes, and is one of the reasons I call my final versions "enhanced", as I was never happy with just results from only using brightness/contrast/saturation/hue adjustments since it really limits how many images can get good results.

finn45202 and sirmartinfrobisher like this.
  18. x-caliber0069

x-caliber0069

Gabrielle Union

[​IMG]

WizardOfOZ, Bearass, lusonico and 3 others like this.
  19. airtech

airtech

The girl in black is Sophie Simmons.Can it be x-rayed?It was taken on 4/16/2011 thanks

[​IMG]

johnmark and Talon like this.
  20. ulgn1964

ulgn1964