1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. BobNarly

BobNarly

Awesome job as always C-through :D

c-through likes this.
  2. rnoreuil

rnoreuil

C-through, you are the best! You should open up your own gallery!

c-through likes this.
  3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks - I stayed away for over a month and didn't even log into Phun after the last "discussion" because I was again a little PO'd at the way things were going. Hopefully things will change for the better, and constructive criticism can be taken for what it is, and not a slam (or just ignored completely).

I would hope that anyone that posts here would also post the original along with their modified versions so others can see what you started with, and hopefully give it a try themselves. Also full names (first and last) are important so when searching this looooong thread, images can be located without having to go manually through a lot of pages of posts.

4. rnoreuil

rnoreuil

Well C-through, there will always people who can't take any, and some do. Don't let it get to YOU! WE NEED YOU AND YOUR TALENT! I was having C-through withdrawals!! Don't do that again!!! :) :)

5. mikeman865

mikeman865

great work as always.. if you ever have time, a tutorial using this would be mega helpful!!

Bchfof, SF_NC and c-through like this.
  6. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

7. firefitr59

firefitr59

Excellent work as always C-Through

8. urin8r

urin8r

Omar Rodriguez likes this.
  9. opo

opo

Ashley Tisdale

[​IMG] [​IMG]

SF_NC, returbio, Elwood Blues and 5 others like this.
  10. JLoveUser

JLoveUser Hopelessly Addicted

:D i've been waiting for it Opo, TY!

opo likes this.
  11. ressity

ressity

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This last one is semi-fake. I could see some hint of nipples, but not enough.
    [​IMG]

12. c-through

I didn't see enough detail unfortunately - perhaps if they were higher quality, but I don't do fakes, partial or full - sorry!

13. c-through

Kristin Cavallari
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (Original, BCS only, Enhanced)

14. monss

monss

great post c-through

c-through likes this.
  15. c-through

katy Perry

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (original, BCS only, Enhanced)

robbeef, DrGontzo, couger81 and 84 others like this.
  16. monss

monss

C-through my friend you truely are the best at what you do. There have been people with skill who have posted on here but I really think your one of the best. Was wondering if you happened to have the time and if you found the right pic could you try a pic of ether Lacey Chabert or JLH or both. Only if you have the time and if you happened to come across the right pic of them that is. That would be outstanding if you happened to try this. Was all so wondering in all the time you've been doing this work have you ever done any of the women from TNA wrestling and if you have howed they turn out.

If you could post a reply saying if you happened to have the time or didn't have the time to try the JLH or Chabert pics or even if you know of any pics of them that would work. All so if you've ever done any of the TNA women and if have who and how did they turn out!

That would be great if you happened to try this but if you can't thats cool to. I will still enjoy like many others in here to see what pics you post next.

Keep up the great work!:-o

Monss

c-through likes this.
  17. c-through

I don't follow wrestling, let alone the women of wrestling, but it seems that most of them that are hot eventually either end up in Playboy, or get exposed in the ring. Their celebrity status is usually limited to the core wrestling fans, and is often less than some of the current reality "stars" at least till their 15 minutes of fame is exhausted.

I've got a large group of women I always look at whenever their pics are posted in the celeb section (and elsewhere) and I'm always on the prowl for good candidates but they don't always work out, or have enough detail present to properly do a pic to my standards. I do look at most of the new celeb threads too, but primarily focus on the ones I care about as I have to be somewhat interested in them to make it worthwhile to me too.

I always look at any new JLH pics (among others) when they pop up, but she rarely gives me much to work with, unlike Britney or Jennifer Aniston. Paparazzi pics are usually the best source as they are often caught off-guard, and may not be wearing clothing that stops the bright flashes from penetrating, or they aren't wearing nipple tape/pasties when they aren't planning on being photographed. Photoshoots & red carpet events often don't yield good results unless they don't properly plan out their wardrobe, or they are intentionally wanting to show off for the publicity (they are all media whores to some extent). It also seems the longer a celeb has been "in the game" the less likely they are to slip up, and wear the wrong things that make them more exposed.

You can post requests, but more often than not the pics people want done just aren't possible, so it just clogs up the thread.

breadfan888 likes this.
  18. monss

monss

thanks for your reply and am looking forward your next pic.

monss

19. crackermann

crackermann

haha.... i like the use of the word 'Enhanced'........

20. c-through

'Enhanced' in my pics is just colorized & shaded to represent what's there. The details are bought out and represented in the BCS image, but they don't look that great generally as tweaking the brightness & contrast alters the color quite a bit, so I take it further by colorizing to match the surrounding skintones, and adding shadowing as if they could be seen through to that level. I don't draw or paint anything in, but the shading & selective lightening is done with the burn & dodge tools after the details have been determined. Any colorization is done to an entire layer, and different degrees of lightness & darkness are achieved by burning & dodging as necessary. Some may argue that in the above referenced image you can't see the outline of her breasts to show what I have, but it's just a matter of going by the available data (the visible curvature of her breasts & cleavage) and essentially connecting the curves that is between them to get the natural outline of the breasts. Areola size can be picked up through subtle nuances in the shadows & surface features, and once that is determined along with nipple position, they can be colorized separately from the surrounding breast tissue to appear more lifelike.

I also use the term enhanced because it is not a true X-ray, but it is certainly derived from that process. I will usually desaturate my images to eliminate any color artifacting during the BCS X-ray process, and just like the old B&W films that have been given new life through adding color, I do the same. If you click on all three images, and cycle through them after lining them up, I think you'll be able to see that the details fit, and the key items are not just drawn in like what some others do. This is why I insist on posting the original image along with the BCS (what I consider the "proof") layer, followed by the finished product.

goatnic, finn45202 and crackermann like this.