1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Emma Watson Leaked Pics and Videos

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furrymurry

furrymurry

Unfortunately, I am 99% sure that's NOT Emma in the video. The tell are the feet which are obviously next to impossible to fake/photoshop etc, unlike moles. The foot in the bathtub is very different from the feet in the bathing suit photos. Emma's feet are pretty big for her size and the second toe almost looks like a finger (i.e. straight and long). The foot in the bathtub has a second toe that's more rounded off an stubbier. Same with the 3rd toe.

I'm not a foot guy or anything it's just that feet are much more unique than people think and I don't see how they can look so different in the photos and the video.

Bummer.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Nonsense. The moles match up everywhere in the video. The necklace matches. The bracelet matches. You get a brief glimpse of her chin in the second video and it matches in shape and size.

It's not even in question. The video is her.

tyson17, menelaus and Big Bamboo! like this.
  3. redsoxgirl2017

redsoxgirl2017

other than her lawyers arguing that her NON naked pics were her and confirmed, has she or anyone that works with/for her said anything about the alleged videos? think about how shes feminism and voices alot of outspoken opinions, i cant see her sitting quiet knowing naked videos of her in a bathtub leaked, even her saying they arent her would be something. And while im not an expert on what girls feet look like underwater, when she tilts the camera up and you see her chin and mouth

4. RoddieS

RoddieS

You made me a non lurker. You are spot on with that observation. I just compared her feet to the tub foot and the toes don't match at all. Good job! You have found a second career. The tub nip size compared to known slips had given me pause but the feet was a good catch.

That head photo does scream photoshop.

Added to one photo had gps and date which can be changed or added. The oxford gps would make it more believable. Old school is mixing fakes in with real to give credence to the fake. How hard is it to research birthmarks and jewelry and incorporate it? Low quality video is a bonus.

Whoever did this took their time, did their homework. The feet did it in.

5. G0dz!11@

G0dz!11@

Look at the video of the girl in the tub again. You'll notice a scar or some other kind of skin blemish on the the left side of her belly button. Her left. It's a few inches away, but you see it under the water.

Then search images of Emma Watson's stomach at large resolutions. Bingo. I am at +90% now.

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Assuming her toes aren't slightly curled in the tub, in which case the argument is moot, because they wouldn't look the same as feet that are flat on the floor.

7. DumpPeep

DumpPeep

Some people are going to convince themselves out of it but there are literally 10 points of identification, they didn't even have that many for Osama Bin Laden.

8. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

lol fake

Other sets from the fappening had fakes and lookalikes mixed in with the real pics, I'm guessing these vids are the same.

RoddieS likes this.
  9. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I don't know but I can't compare a feet pressed on the floor with one on the air, even less if they are in different angles and, in the video, we can see it for less than a second.

I can compare the toes size and, for me, they look similar. Again, from different angles, pressure and with worst quality.
    [​IMG]

jones1351 likes this.
  10. furrymurry

furrymurry

Fairly similar but...look at the big toe in the photo. There isn't much curve to it. It's almost like a giant thumb.

Now look at the big toe in the video frame. It's concave (c-shaped) about 2/3 down the length compared to the 2nd toe next to it. The 2nd toe also looks longer and more rounded along the edges in the video frame compared to the photo. The 2nd toe is also much (relatively) longer in length than the 3rd toe in the video frame. In the photo, the 2nd and 3rd toe are nearly the same length. The overall foot appears wider in the video than in the photo. IMHO and it's just an opinion, based upon the foot and the nips I would guess the subject in the video is older than Emma. That seems to me to be a mid 30ish body whereas Emma would have been 24 at the time.

I wish it were Emma but I think it's not given the body differences and the fact that the bathroom seems pretty downscale. Emma has discussed the beauty products she uses in the past, and they were all up-market brands as you would expect from someone that can afford anything. I just don't see her likely to use a Kids shampoo.

Again, JMHO.

11. troppledtrubble

troppledtrubble

I have an IQ of 161. Totally real, bruh, like it was tested in front of my dad and everything. Also, my mom said that when I was born there was an eclipse so I'm probably, like, a fucking super hero or some shit, yeah? And I worked at Lehman brothers as their head of special clever department for numbers and coffee runs. So, like, errr, back off, yeah?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  12. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

That pic has been photoshopped, of course it's fake. The bathtub videos are real.

I'm not sure why some people still refuse to believe it's Emma, it's already been proven to be her several pages ago. That's probably because you can't see her face in the videos, but she did that on purpose just in case an event like this happened and she could have deniability. I remember other celebrities saying how they were always careful not to reveal their faces when taking nude selfies for exactly this reason, just like Emma did in this case.

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  13. furrymurry

furrymurry

I actually did take forensics in college. I was a bio major before I switched to applied math.

I wish we would have had cases like this, LOL.

Transmissionstatik likes this.
  14. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Looks the same to me. The fact that you could find a girl looking as close to Emma, with the same moles, with feet that match nearly perfect, the bracelet, the location, etc. I'm inclined to think that's highly improbable without some sort of worldwide body double casting call. Even then, body doubles don't match as close. Then couple that with some serious planning in advance to coincide with a hacked leak of pictures.... I don't know man. It seems like it would be easier to hack her phone to me than to put forth that much effort to trick people. All that being said, it's likely her.

Sonicboom, dark_lodger and melonhed75 like this.
  15. Pigsdontsweat

Pigsdontsweat

Wouldn't the toes look different on the floor anyways? If you set your foot on the ground the big toe will appear less curved, especially in a picture like this http://www.imagebam.com/image/2be908538617962 one where her heel is raised off the ground. Also if you ask me in the video she does appear to slightly curl her toes towards the camera before

16. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

In the background of the bath pic the shampoo/soap/whatever bottle is organic. I'm just sayin'!

17. God Emperor

God Emperor

Toes can move. Her feet isn't made of plastic.And you are discounting the jello effect you get when you move a camera recording

18. nolefan77

nolefan77 Stop petting my peeves ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I choose to believe!

19. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

ok, again... in the video she's moving the toes and it's a different angle, we see the foot from above or in first person, in the pictures we are looking at her.

Respect your opinion, I'm just saying is not easy to compare a foot from such different sources and qualities.

the body looks mid 30sh? no way :confused:

the bathroom seems downscale? :D what bathroom? we're seeing a tiny bit of the tub, we don't know if she was at her place, at her moms, an hotel, bf... who knows, and we can't see the rest of the products, there's a british organic shampoo for kids, so?

furrymurry likes this.
  20. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Looked up the image data from the HQ still in the tub - it was taken on 4/2/2016 @ 9:45pm on an iPhone 6, and the GPS data translates to:

Bampton Rd, Clanfield, Bampton OX18 2RQ, UK

Don't know the UK very well - anyone over there can confirm that it might be a place she had or had?

furrymurry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.