1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Scwarlock

Scwarlock

How about this Emma Watson one?
    [​IMG]

johnDo, nightd and driller195 like this.
  2. Supernova

Supernova

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm new at this. So please don't on me like a few have been beat up. (I read back through the thread.)

Pointers on making it more realistic?

salisburyv, stevelo and romex357 like this.
  3. samson33

samson33

My version of Selena's other smile:

[​IMG]

DrGontzo, -Drizzle-, baldguy and 12 others like this.
  4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'd recommend playing around with the hue & saturation controls to more closely match the surrounding skin hues. Minimal usage of the burn or dodge tools can also be used to add selective darkening or lightening.

iCeleb likes this.
  5. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

mmhmm :ponder:

6. opo

opo

Michelle Trachtenber

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Louise (Redknapp/Nurding UK)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

See also post by msnevil whose goal was to make xrays as natural as possible ...
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&p=886760&viewfull=1#post886760

Also, disregard by our resident trolls (two of which are the same person posting conversations to himself). Once you develop your skills, you will be able to 'xray' pics and see details that only a few are privileged to see (many pics are too controversial to post in this forum). Another reason for developing your own skills is the likelihood that image hosts may suddenly vanish (like megaupload, filesonic, wupload) or posters may delete their posts,

8. Haswell

Haswell Guest

Could you please try this photo of "Ghost Hunters Academy" star Heathyr Hoffman?

[​IMG]

9. AliciaKeysWorship

AliciaKeysWorship

[​IMG]

Any detail to seen here? Thanks.

10. Supernova

Supernova

[​IMG] [​IMG]

How is this?

jeje70, driller195, monss and 4 others like this.
  11. mrfairway

mrfairway

found this Lucy Pinder UHQ with lot of potential. [​IMG]

12. couger81

couger81

Don't see any picture?

13. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^Fixed it for you. :)

mrfairway likes this.
  14. Supernova

Supernova

[​IMG] [​IMG]

vulatera, SF_NC, cashu and 15 others like this.
  15. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You liked it that much, huh??? LOL!!! ;)

Offtrack likes this.
  16. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Supernova - You nailed it! Now that you got your 'xray eyes' you'll never look at lingerie pics the same way ever.

Tip: If using PS, try the Vivid Light tool as a another method for enhancing black lingerie; adjust Flow and Opacity to taste; similarly, use the Eyedropper tool to get matching flesh tones from surrounding area.

Supernova likes this.
  17. Supernova

Supernova

Reallllly loved it! Thanks for posting it in the Pic of the Day thread!

Sentinel67 likes this.
  18. Supernova

Supernova

Thanks for the pointer. This one was easy. Copying the xray area and then setting the layer to lighten blend did most of the work. They rest was minor adjustment in contract and colour balance.

19. Gentleman Ghost

Gentleman Ghost Formerly Secret Squirrel!

Great x-ray work but could you provide the original? It's a general rule of thumb to provide originals for us to look at and compare with any work done.

Also would you or anyone else happen to know what shoot this is from? As I'd love to see more pictures in this particular set, since there may be other opportunities to look a bit "deeper". :)

meestafreeski likes this.
  20. max-a-million

max-a-million

It is a nice x-ray, but the "original" source pic was already either x-rayed or shopped. Here's the original - at least one of several similar ones I have - and an x-ray attempt I made once. I never posted because I wasn't sure enough of the outcome and thought I'd revisit it some time. I've also seen some x-rays of this photo where her areolas are much smaller. So, they all can't be right. I'd love to see this one in sequence from the original to finished product. ICeleb, maybe?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Late Edit: here's the other one from well back in the thread. Another "nice" photo, very realistic looking, but compare the difference in the areola.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&page=258&p=1111683&highlight=gellar#post1111683

Link to photo:http://img177.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85943_ew_sep07_01_012_copy_123_586lo.jpg

cashu, Sentinel67 and Gentleman Ghost like this.